ADVERTISEMENT

Don vs Ron

If Trump ran on bad information then it would be a first and he should APOLOGIZE to his supporters AND publicly to DeSantis.
And I am not saying that it happened. To be honest, it is not a game changer in ANY way for me. If it did happen this way, it would be Trump being Trump. I hope that is what happened. I would be VERY disappointed in DeSantis if in ANY way he was rubbing elbows with our enemies. I would be done with him

I've seen it enough to block on sight. All Swamp Talk clowns are on the shortest of leashes. If they fart in their first post here, I block.
He is a troll on the football board. Not sure he is a Gator fan, because all that he does is attack the coach and players. He is here spouting 100% wrong info, that is for sure!

And they FEAR DeSantis. Which convinces me he’s on the right track.
These are people who have blindly invested in a guy who said things out loud they’ve felt. To people they resent and who they feel inferior to and always have.
If Donald is sent home then in their eyes then they think they are left with no one to say those angry things and get in the face of the folks they feel have overlooked and mistreated them all their lives.
What they don’t realize is that RDS is the one who actually grew up just like them and not in a wealthy family like DJT who’s using them the whole time.
I don’t begrudge DJT his four years but I do blame him for losing 2020 and especially losing the Senate with the way he handled the runoff in Georgia.
Very good post. DeSantis elicits a reaction because he is sharp, bright, disciplined, practical (Covid-19 response) and is ready to make big bets on critical issues (read: immigration).

I do not begrudge DJT for his life's work (if he did something illegal, the AG and the courts can decide) nor for his four year - on the whole, and up until March 12, 2020, the country was doing quiet well.

I do believe that he could have had a far more productive role in the GA senate races. Now, it is possible that DJT could have pulled out all the right stops and both Senators would have lost, but it is unlikely.

He is a troll on the football board. Not sure he is a Gator fan, because all that he does is attack the coach and players. He is here spouting 100% wrong info, that is for sure!
Lmao when have I attacked any of the players? You just want to live in a bubble like i see you want to with your politics as well. No other opinion is allowed other than sunshine and roses for your side, gators or trump.

Lmao when have I attacked any of the players? You just want to live in a bubble like i see you want to with your politics as well. No other opinion is allowed other than sunshine and roses for your side, gators or trump.
Blah blah blah. That is more than I think of you little libby. Go back to your safe space

Reactions: jfegaly
Blah blah blah. That is more than I think of you little libby. Go back to your safe space
I literally just voted for democrats and republicans today. I’m a definition of a moderate but I don’t think your mind changes because you have super narrow views on gators and trump.

And it is good to see you have been here for 122 posts. BTW...who is your REAL football team?

I literally just voted for democrats and republicans today. I’m a definition of a moderate but I don’t think your mind changes because you have super narrow views on gators and trump.
I will ask one question. Being 100% honest, who did you vote for President in the past? Go back as far as you can. I may apologize!

I will ask one question. Being 100% honest, who did you vote for President in the past? Go back as far as you can. I may apologize!
Bush, Obama then Romney. I didn’t vote in the presidential 2016 or 2020. If desantis ran in 2024 he’s getting my vote.

Ron is a brutally effective policy maker. Trump is not. Independents will vote for Ron. Independents don’t like trump. Moderate independents will vote for Ron. Moderate independents will not vote for trump. Choose wisely.

-a moderate independent
See what I mean. They get really offended when their DemiGod is questioned and go off on all sorts of tangents. It truly is a cult.

WRONG. You watch too much CNN. Not even CLOSE to being ANYTHING near the truth. Secondly, if someone is THAT STUPID...they OWE ME REPARATION'S for being stupid. I prefer 2 dollar gas, 2% interest rates, no supply chain crisis, closed borders, no bailouts for poorly ran liberal cities, strong military and many other things that in TWO years changed HORRIBLY.

Reactions: goldmom
No, we are all for history being taught. WHAT we don't like is the LEFT changing/making up history to tell a story that they want told, to push their agenda.
Like DeSantis saying that America wasn't founded on stolen land?

Yes we do. Unlike you ZERO character lefties, we think K-3 is a bit young to teach sex education, and believe that should be a parents choice, not some lefty loser weirdo
Or teach kids that MLK only had a dream, not how much he fought against racism and segregation?

All democrats...good job!
Stop. Bush and Romney were the nominees of the REPUBLICAN PARTY.
Like it or not. If nothing else we voted AGAINST the Dim nominee.
By the way if you accused Bush of being a Democrat and you lived in Texas you’d have been flat out beaten up. More than once.

By the way if you accused Bush of being a Democrat and you lived in Texas you’d have been flat out beaten up. More than once.
No honey...WRONG. I know you are a switch hitter...I am not.

It wasn't? Must be news to the Native Americans

You mean the guys who crossed the Bering Strait and immediately began warring over prime hunting grounds? And steadily migrated south following the game that they depended on for survival? Can they produce a deed to their tribal lands?
Do you even know the history of how the different “tribes” evolved and how they were almost constantly at war with each other long before any Vikings showed up.
How the more docile tribes ended up having to build places like Mesa Verde to protect themselves from more warlike tribes? They didn’t do it for the view.
Yeah, those guys. Bit of a difference there.
If you feel bad for living on “stolen land” when are you moving?

R was the letter beside their name. D was the letter beside their governance. People have got to start investing more time learning rather than just voting party because daddy did.

You mean the guys who crossed the Bering Strait and immediately began warring over prime hunting grounds? And steadily migrated south following the game that they depended on for survival? Can they produce a deed to their tribal lands?
Do you even know the history of how the different “tribes” evolved and how they were almost constantly at war with each other long before any Vikings showed up.
How the more docile tribes ended up having to build places like Mesa Verde to protect themselves from more warlike tribes? They didn’t do it for the view.
Yeah, those guys. Bit of a difference there.
If you feel bad for living on “stolen land” when are you moving?
Which proves my point, nobody feel bad and nobody is calling our country the worse. It's just pointing out history. Taking land because you won a war is still the same. If the US decides to invade Canada to expand the US, that would be stealing their land.

Ill argue the reason why some people want to limit racial and bad history is because they feel bad about America history and it goes against the narrative that America is so perfect.

Which proves my point,
You have no point. You might as well be asking why DeSantis doesn't want to teach that America was founded on Planet Earth.
Ill argue the reason why some people want to limit racial and bad history is because they feel bad about America history and it goes against the narrative that America is so perfect.
Why do you think dems want to change history to claim republicans are the party of the KKK and fascism? Maybe the dems feel bad about the racist history of their party and it goes against their narrative that the party is so perfect?

Which proves my point, nobody feel bad and nobody is calling our country the worse. It's just pointing out history. Taking land because you won a war is still the same. If the US decides to invade Canada to expand the US, that would be stealing their land.

Derp. That’s the history of the world. This is still the Greatest country in the world, and if you don’t believe so…..you got options. Maybe you should pursue them.

America may not be perfect, but it’s the best the world has to offer.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
R was the letter beside their name. D was the letter beside their governance. People have got to start investing more time learning rather than just voting party because daddy did.
Ill never understand why people like you try to act like you never was a fan of Romney, McCain and Bush after the fact.

I feel pretty confident that you voted for Obama twice over McCain and Romney. I am sure you were BIG Kerry and Gore supporter too?

Actually that would make sense. You are a Dem turn Rep just like your King Don.

Derp. That’s the history of the world. This is still the Greatest country in the world, and if you don’t believe so…..you got options. Maybe you should pursue them.

America may not be perfect, but it’s the best the world has to offer.
So because we are the greatest, we should only teach good/great history to make sure people only think that way?

There is a world for that. It is call propaganda

Ill never understand why people like you try to act like you never was a fan of Romney, McCain and Bush after the fact.

I feel pretty confident that you voted for Obama twice over McCain and Romney. I am sure you were BIG Kerry and Gore supporter too?

Actually that would make sense. You are a Dem turn Rep just like your King Don.
Ahhh. The ol subject change. Again. I didn’t vote in Romney or Mccain elections. Why? Because a Rino is worse than a dem IMO.

Bush? Yeah. He fooled me, but he is a hack.

So because we are the greatest, we should only teach good/great history to make sure people only think that way?

There is a world for that. It is call propaganda
Lol. You have zero clue what you’re talking about. Quite funny.

We know that you don’t know history. Hell, we can’t get you to comprehend a paragraph much less know history.

LOLOL Not in that aspect(I would not know) but I do think you may have a democrat in the wood pile somewhere.
EVERYONE in Florida of a certain age had parents who were blue dog democrats.
The guys who ran the Legislature up through the 70’s were panhandle Dems who make us look like libbies,

Reactions: Gator Fever
EVERYONE in Florida of a certain age had parents who were blue dog democrats.
The guys who ran the Legislature up through the 70’s were panhandle Dems who make us look like libbies,
Not shocked. Explains a ton, and…..

Called it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT