ADVERTISEMENT

Don vs Ron

kalimgoodman

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2012
I am so looking forward to Trump vs DeSantis. Trump will DESTROY Ron. The GOP just better hope that Trump doesn't ruin Ron for the future.

Well, We told you Trump would destroy Ron and that Ron should wait for 28. Also a ton of smoke that Ron is snuggling up to the Rino wing of the party, so there’s that.
Calling him names isn't really destroying him. If anything, it makes Trump look worse (if that's possible).

I do hope DeSantis waits until 2028. I want him fully focused on Florida.

""DeSantis is an extremely effective conservative governor who has had real policy wins and real cultural wins. Trump isn’t going to be able to take this one down with a dumb nickname. He better have more than that up his sleeve," wrote Matt Walsh, a commentator at The Daily Wire and a leading voice among social conservatives.

Also, nice job launching your public attack against the most popular conservative governor in America three days before the midterms when we’re all supposed to be showing a united front," he added."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/so...ing-ron-desantis-ahead-of-midterms-what-idiot

Trump doing democrats a big favor. Hey, let's divide the republicans, Donald. What could go wrong?

More like DeSantis is considering jumping in bed with the cocktail club Rep establishment for a 2024 run but I highly doubt he will be viable for 2028 if he does.

More like DeSantis is considering jumping in bed with the cocktail club Rep establishment for a 2024 run but I highly doubt he will be viable for 2028 if he does.
Is the 'cocktail club rep establishment' not right wing extremist enough for you?

Reactions: goldmom
Sometimes I think you guys are totally detached from reality then I realize you're probably just kidding.
Trump didn't force DeSantis to snuggle up to RINOs, he CHOSE to do that. Trump as the leader of the Republican party was right to call him out on it.

Just like Trump didn't force his haters to cry about it and make a bigger issue out of it. Telling Trump to change his behavior is only ensuring he will double down.

Unforced errors by both DeSantis and Trump haters. Trump capitalizes, as he always does, you guys fall for it, as you always do.

Reactions: jfegaly
Is the 'cocktail club rep establishment' not right wing extremist enough for you?

They are the new uni-party clowns that would rather have a Dem like Biden in office than a Rep like Trump. They aren't too good at hiding their plans though as those articles planted saying DeSantis wouldn't run after all was a dead giveaway he was seriously considering their offer.

Trump didn't force DeSantis to snuggle up to RINOs, he CHOSE to do that. Trump as the leader of the Republican party was right to call him out on it.

Just like Trump didn't force his haters to cry about it and make a bigger issue out of it. Telling Trump to change his behavior is only ensuring he will double down.

Unforced errors by both DeSantis and Trump haters. Trump capitalizes, as he always does, you guys fall for it, as you always do.
Trump lost, as an incumbent, to a vegetable. I'm not sure I'd be looking to him for leadership.

Trump lost, as an incumbent, to a vegetable. I'm not sure I'd be looking to him for leadership.
We already went down this road. You can’t have it both ways.

The other day we had a thread about Rinos. A key characteristic of a Rino is speaking out of both sides of their mouths. Here is an example:

Left side of mouth: there was massive fraud in the 2020 election

Right side of mouth: Trump lost, as an incumbent, to a vegetable. I'm not sure I'd be looking to him for leadership.

I have a suggestion for you…..

Reactions: Gator Fever
We already went down this road. You can’t have it both ways.

The other day we had a thread about Rinos. A key characteristic of a Rino is speaking out of both sides of their mouths. Here is an example:

Left side of mouth: there was massive fraud in the 2020 election

Right side of mouth: Trump lost, as an incumbent, to a vegetable. I'm not sure I'd be looking to him for leadership.

I have a suggestion for you…..

Two easy questions for you:

1. Was there massive fraud in 2020?

2. Did Trump lose?

Reactions: goldmom
Two easy questions for you:

1. Was there massive fraud in 2020?

2. Did Trump lose?
1. Yes

2. Legitimately, No.

That’s why you can’t have it both ways. Pretty simple. It’s also why you can’t kick the can down the road with Desantis and “move on”

So, I answered your questions. Pretty easy. Anything else you got? Or do you need to get back to putting Mitt signs in yards?

Carter and Kasich. Not sure you have credibility after those two choices

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
1. Yes

2. Legitimately, No.

That’s why you can’t have it both ways. Pretty simple. It’s also why you can’t kick the can down the road with Desantis and “move on”

So, I answered your questions. Pretty easy. Anything else you got? Or do you need to get back to putting Mitt signs in yards?

Carter and Kasich. Not sure you have smy credibility after those two choices
You understandably evaded question #2.

Back around 1967, the Gators whipped FSU when the Noles failed to complete a pass to a guy named Lane Fenner. Of course, the Noles thought the refs cheated them so, for decades, maybe still, they listed the game in their media guide as a win.

Pathetic, wouldn't you say?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Reminds me of people on twitter with their rehearsed lines. The best ones are when they try and act like DeSantis didn't shut anything down during Covid when he did 2 different times and claim he said not to take the clot shot when he was constantly promoting how easy he made it for people to get the shot if they wanted it. DeSantis finally told them to cut the crap and shut most of the mess down but he wasn't one of the best Rep Governors early on with that like his supporters try to claim by rewriting history.

This isn't about what Trump did, it's about Ron's unforced error. Trump didn't tell Ron to snuggle up to the RINOs, Ron chose to do that.

Now he's paying the price.

If Trump isn't running the republican party then why doesn't Ron tell Donnie to go eff himself and announce he's running in 24?

Cause Ron knows who daddy is.

You understandably evaded question #2.

Back around 1967, the Gators whipped FSU when the Noles failed to complete a pass to a guy named Lane Fenner. Of course, the Noles thought the refs cheated them so, for decades, maybe still, they listed the game in their media guide as a win.

Pathetic, wouldn't you say?
Again, carter and kasich.

Logic and common sense isn’t something anyone is going to be able to count on in a discussion with you sir.

Again, carter and kasich.

Logic and common sense isn’t something anyone is going to be able to count on in a discussion with you sir.
Waive that white flag. I understand why you wouldn't want to answer question #2.

Yeah, Trump didn't lose. Go with that.

Here's a couple for you:

1 - Is Ron governor today without Trump endorsing him in 2018?

2 - Is Ron responsible for his actions?
1. I have no idea. I doubt it made any difference in the general and I don't remember who were other republicans in the running for the nomination.

2. Of course. He's a responsible adult.

Waive that white flag. I understand why you wouldn't want to answer question #2.

Yeah, Trump didn't lose. Go with that.
Nah. I answered your silly questions, you just don’t comprehend the answers.

You want to compare it to sports, but you also voted for kasich and carter, two complete losers. And you want to tell others what a good leader is. You aren’t qualified, obviously.

Nah. I answered your silly questions, you just don’t comprehend the answers.

You want to compare it to sports, but you also voted for kasich and carter, two complete losers. And you want to tell others what a good leader is. You aren’t qualified, obviously.
And your answer was that Trump didn't lose?

😂

And your answer was that Trump didn't lose?

😂
Thank you for confirming that you didn’t comprehend the answer.

Question:

If the Gators score 7 touchdowns, and they shut out their opponents, but the scoreboard operator puts up a score of:
Gators 7
Visitors 49

Who won?

Thank you for confirming that you didn’t comprehend the answer.

Question:

If the Gators score 7 touchdowns, and they shut out their opponents, but the scoreboard operator puts up a score of:
Gators 7
Visitors 49

Who won?
Dude, just sit this one out. You're flailing.

Question:
Should RDS become the nominee of the Republican Party will you vote for him?
It’s a yes or no question.

1. Yes

2. Legitimately, No.

Carter and Kasich. Not sure you have credibility after those two choices

More proof you’re living in the past.

More proof you’re living in the past.
Well yeah, I still have fond memories of our pillow talks.

That said, you cannot fix the future without properly dealing with the past. There is a reason they used to teach history in school.

That said, you cannot fix the future without properly dealing with the past. There is a reason they used to teach history in school.
Amazing, isn't it? How many times over the last few years have republicans on this board and elsewhere lamented how Paul Ryan is a snake in the grass. Never trust him again, why he's basically a democrat!

Now we have him in DeSantis' ear about running in 2024, DeSantis is listening, and we have republicans on this board who aren't getting mad at DeSantis for listening to Ryan the snake, they are getting mad at Trump for calling him out on it.

We honestly deserve to be in the toilet if we are this short-sighted.

Question:
Should RDS become the nominee of the Republican Party will you vote for him?
It’s a yes or no question.

Yes because I am a lesser of 2 evils type voter many times. I would talk against him big time during the primary since he would be connected with those crooks though. I do say in the primaries themselves you never vote for someone because you think they are more acceptable to people in the middle though.

Yes because I am a lesser of 2 evils type voter many times. I would talk against him big time during the primary since he would be connected with those crooks though. I do say in the primaries themselves you never vote for someone because you think they are more acceptable to people in the middle though.
Crooks?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT