ADVERTISEMENT

Dominion vs Powell et al

Mt.DoraGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2013
The slander lawsuit that Dominion will be bringing against Sidney Powell will clear up everything. Dominion will present FACTS to the courtroom, so her accusations will be laughed out of court, unless she can raise Hugo Chavez from the grave. Bankruptcy and disbarment are her future.

"At the Nov. 19 news conference, before a national television audience, she asserted that “communist money,” the late Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez and a manipulated computer algorithm were all connected in a secret plot that had altered potentially millions of ballots and stolen the election from Trump."

The same lawyer who was dismissed from Trump's legal team, now she is is best hope. The Trump White House has been told by the administration to memorialize all communications with her. Why? So when the Trump people are named in the slander lawsuit they will claim Powell is crazy and throw her under the bus.

You Trumpers are pathetic. Everyone who is promoting overthrowing a Constitutionally held elections should be tried for treason and deported....or worse.

And accusing me of being a Commie? Really? Yes I am a left of center Democrat, but certainly not a Communist. Communist are Putin and Kim Jong-un....oh wait, aren't they part of Trump's Daisy Chain? What's that they say? Sleep with dogs and you get fleas? What is Trump catching from his lovers? (He admitted he and Kim Jong-un "fell in love"). Imagine those three...ATM.

Ummm, dominion shouldn’t push this lawsuit. If they do push it and it goes into discovery then that opens a big can of worms that I’m not sure they want opened.
No, you don't want this can of worms opened. Dominion's lawyers will chew up Sidney and Rudy and spit them out. They will prove you and your demented "friends" are traitors.
Even Pat Robertson is telling Trump to hit the road.
Televangelist Pat Robertson says he believes Biden won the election and distances himself from Trump: 'You've had your day, and it's time to move on'

The rats are leaving the ship.

No, you don't want this can of worms opened. Dominion's lawyers will chew up Sidney and Rudy and spit them out. They will prove you and your demented "friends" are traitors.
Even Pat Robertson is telling Trump to hit the road.
Televangelist Pat Robertson says he believes Biden won the election and distances himself from Trump: 'You've had your day, and it's time to move on'

The rats are leaving the ship.
If even 1% of what Sidney says is true then Dominion won’t do a damn thing.

The slander lawsuit that Dominion will be bringing against Sidney Powell will clear up everything. Dominion will present FACTS to the courtroom, so her accusations will be laughed out of court, unless she can raise Hugo Chavez from the grave. Bankruptcy and disbarment are her future.

Sidney called their bluff and they folded like lil bitches.

Sidney called their bluff and they folded like lil bitches.
So the moron Lin Wood sent them a letter. How does this mean Dominion folded? They have not. Just another lie from your dumbass. How much have you donated to the Trump defense fund? Trump not exactly surrounding himself with legal geniuses...smart lawyers want nothing to do with his crooked ass.
Lin Wood and Sidney Powell will go down in history as stupid traitors. Dominion will clean their clocks by presenting actual evidence, not smoke. History will not be kind to the Orange Man and his Gang.

Reactions: JIMBO1313
So the moron Lin Wood sent them a letter. How does this mean Dominion folded? They have not. Just another lie from your dumbass. How much have you donated to the Trump defense fund? Trump not exactly surrounding himself with legal geniuses...smart lawyers want nothing to do with his crooked ass.
Lin Wood and Sidney Powell will go down in history as stupid traitors. Dominion will clean their clocks by presenting actual evidence, not smoke. History will not be kind to the Orange Man and his Gang.

but you said sidney would retract, looks like you were wrong. Dominion won’t take this any further

Why are you so hostile to people who not only differ in opinions but show you evidence that the Powell legal team sent a formal letter to Dominion regarding the lawsuit?

If Dominion has a case against Powell, they’ll respond with the lawsuit. In my opinion, Dominion will not respond because once the case goes to discovery, I’m willing to bet Dominion has more skeletons in their closet than what they want announced.

Follow the money...

Reactions: gatordad3
Why are you so hostile to people who not only differ in opinions but show you evidence that the Powell legal team sent a formal letter to Dominion regarding the lawsuit?

If Dominion has a case against Powell, they’ll respond with the lawsuit. In my opinion, Dominion will not respond because once the case goes to discovery, I’m willing to bet Dominion has more skeletons in their closet than what they want announced.

Follow the money...
They want NO PART of discovery. And Julian Assange sends Dominion his regards. This has been covered, and discovered long ago.:cool:

If I’m Doninion, I want no part of Lin Woods. That dude destroyed the msm and made Sandman a rich young man.

Our own intelligence agencies are well aware of Dominion and Smartmatic...................which makes the whole damn thing even more infuriating.
Assange has to know where the dead bodies are buried to keep him locked up even though he warned the State Department. This has Hillary written all over it.

Reactions: jfegaly
Powell is not concerned at all about the defamation lawsuit, which tells me that she is begging them to pursue the suit. They won’t do it because that means they can be inspected throughly for fraud.
Powell hopes they actually sue. Imagine the horror of losing the civil suit, getting exposed for what they are, and Powell gets another big payday (loser pays all attorney fees). 😂

Powell hopes they actually sue. Imagine the horror of losing the civil suit, getting exposed for what they are, and Powell gets another big payday (loser pays all attorney fees). 😂

I still can't believe @Mt.DoraGator started this thread, without knowing Lin had told Dominion to sue LOL Talk about embarrassing!

Follow the money...
All libs do that. Its in their genepool. Mental disorder.

"At the Nov. 19 news conference, before a national television audience, she asserted that “communist money,” the late Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez and a manipulated computer algorithm were all connected in a secret plot that had altered potentially millions of ballots and stolen the election from Trump."

The same lawyer who was dismissed from Trump's legal team, now she is is best hope. The Trump White House has been told by the administration to memorialize all communications with her. Why? So when the Trump people are named in the slander lawsuit they will claim Powell is crazy and throw her under the bus.

You Trumpers are pathetic. Everyone who is promoting overthrowing a Constitutionally held elections should be tried for treason and deported....or worse.

And accusing me of being a Commie? Really? Yes I am a left of center Democrat, but certainly not a Communist. Communist are Putin and Kim Jong-un....oh wait, aren't they part of Trump's Daisy Chain? What's that they say? Sleep with dogs and you get fleas? What is Trump catching from his lovers? (He admitted he and Kim Jong-un "fell in love"). Imagine those three...ATM.
1) I actually 100% agree with you - if Sidney is making all of this up disbarment isn’t a strong enough punishment. In fact, I’ll apologize to you personally for ever buying any of her story.
2) Everyone said the same thing in the Flynn case and LITERALLY every claim she made was true. Even the hyper liberal Obama judge threw in the towel
3) Her professional record is flawless and she’s gone after powerful corruption her entire career.
4) She retained Lin Wood in this suit. Below is his response to Dominion. Judging from this response I don’t think she’s worried.

Three months later...still nothing. Sheep hoodwinked again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT