ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ Trying To Cover Their Tracks

BayouGator1995

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2015
When a criminal is caught red-handed in the act of deviancy, he/she/it tries like living hell to produce cover-ups to shield themselves from being exposed. When their trails get hot, they panick and resign from office. The obvious admission of guilt. Enter Merrick Garland and his despotic DOJ (Department Of Jacobins) who now want redactions for the warrant-less search affidavit on Mar-A-Lago and President Trump. Our fearless leader called Garland out last week demanding the UNREDACTED affidavit be released. Nonetheless, the cowardly, terrified Garland ceased and desisted at least until the redactions be applied therein. There's a whole lot going on here that Garland and the Jacobins of D.C. are desperately trying to hide. What could it be? And why? Thoughts, comments, insults, what have you all......FIRE AWAY! 🏹🔫🏹🔫🏹🔫

Reactions: jfegaly
When a criminal is caught red-handed in the act of deviancy, he/she/it tries like living hell to produce cover-ups to shield themselves from being exposed. When their trails get hot, they panick and resign from office. The obvious admission of guilt. Enter Merrick Garland and his despotic DOJ (Department Of Jacobins) who now want redactions for the warrant-less search affidavit on Mar-A-Lago and President Trump. Our fearless leader called Garland out last week demanding the UNREDACTED affidavit be released. Nonetheless, the cowardly, terrified Garland ceased and desisted at least until the redactions be applied therein. There's a whole lot going on here that Garland and the Jacobins of D.C. are desperately trying to hide. What could it be? And why? Thoughts, comments, insults, what have you all......FIRE AWAY! 🏹🔫🏹🔫🏹🔫

Today's the day to be released, right? Expecting a wall of thick black ink. :rolleyes:

Reactions: jfegaly

This is the warrant from the warrantless search.

The post you replied to is over a month old.

We have the dumbest trolls on the internet.
Your point being?

I can't help what pops up on my feed or when it happens. I don't peruse this board, but when something particularly stupid rolls by, I do sometimes like to see what car wreck you bunch of clowns are piling out of this time.

And he CLAIMS to be a UF grad...must have been VERY, VERY long ago...they usually do not let losers in
So I guess mistakes were also made by USF, FGCU, and CSU? Because I have degrees from all those schools as well as UF.

But please, don't let me stop the circle jerk you and the Bama buffoon are having. Enjoy those tweezers, boys!

Your point being?

I can't help what pops up on my feed or when it happens. I don't peruse this board, but when something particularly stupid rolls by, I do sometimes like to see what car wreck you bunch of clowns are piling out of this time.
Hey look. It’s a person who supports a pedophile.

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT