ADVERTISEMENT

Doesn't happen often. Hillary 's Arkansas Mafia attempted to give Epstein a dose of Arkancide

“What does this footage mean to you?” Lol!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Those videos never get old. I'm surprised they haven't been demonetized by YouTube by now. Especially this one, Bradley's favorite, and just in case anyone else missed it in the trip down memory lane with Bath House Barry thread. It gets soooooo much better at the 7:30 mark.
Well sheeeiitt! This video was scrapped. no shock here.

Whitney Webb is a beast and her book looks like a monster. She is one of the only working journalists that I’ve seen actually digging up these stories and publishing results that I’m sure make everyone very uncomfortable.

The stuff she gets into, even on twitter, should be front page news, but you never hear a word about any of it. Amazing thing is that most of what she publishes is already public record, available to anyone with Google. She’s the only one with the balls to print it. And she has a real talent for putting these stories in context and showing the big picture.

Whitney Webb is a beast and her book looks like a monster. She is one of the only working journalists that I’ve seen actually digging up these stories and publishing results that I’m sure make everyone very uncomfortable.

The stuff she gets into, even on twitter, should be front page news, but you never hear a word about any of it. Amazing thing is that most of what she publishes is already public record, available to anyone with Google. She’s the only one with the balls to print it. And she has a real talent for putting these stories in context and showing the big picture.
What does she say about epstein and Trump?

Tried to warn ya...

What does she say about epstein and Trump?

Tried to warn ya...
I haven’t seen her say anything exculpatory about Trump and Epstein. As far as her reporting goes, Epstein was a financial criminal and money launderer who cultivated his relationships exclusively for the purpose of creating blackmail material.

If you can find one word she’s ever written that suggests Trump’s relationship with Epstein was an exception, I’d be interested to see it.

I haven’t seen her say anything exculpatory about Trump and Epstein. As far as her reporting goes, Epstein was a financial criminal and money launderer who cultivated his relationships exclusively for the purpose of creating blackmail material.

If you can find one word she’s ever written that suggests Trump’s relationship with Epstein was an exception, I’d be interested to see it.
Actually I'd never heard of her till you mentioned her. So I had no clue what she said about Trump's connection to epstein.

And yet.....I still asked you what she said. Think about that.

PS: Did you ever figure out who Rachel Chandler is? I asked you that about 4 years ago here.

I just love mocking you and @Uniformed_ReRe not having the slightest clue what and who epstein was REALLY connected to.

And why. Oh wait....it's BLACKMAIL! LOLz bless your naive hearts.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT