ADVERTISEMENT

Does our Defense have the right to talk smack?!?!?!?

Don’t see Bama players showboating and look at me dances after each tackle or pbu. Also noticed one penalty total w 6:40 left in quarter 3. Disciplined teams win.

Its a perspective... Its not always reality but reality doesnt matter. Espn has the most invested in the SEC so they are rated to make them look better and always benefit from falling less in the rankings. As you saw this season tho, UF beat by OU, UGA needed a miracle to beat Cincy, look at Auburn and Northwestern.... If not for saban and bama, i dont think the SEC would be revered as the best conference. Bama has consistently held them at the top. The leg humping continues

So a team that was undefeated and many were touting for the CFP gets beat by the 4th best team in the SEC, and you think that makes the SEC look bad?

It's a perspective, but not a very accurate one.

Its a perspective... Its not always reality but reality doesnt matter. Espn has the most invested in the SEC so they are rated to make them look better and always benefit from falling less in the rankings. As you saw this season tho, UF beat by OU, UGA needed a miracle to beat Cincy, look at Auburn and Northwestern.... If not for saban and bama, i dont think the SEC would be revered as the best conference. Bama has consistently held them at the top. The leg humping continues
A FG is a miracle? I guess jt is at Wide Right U

Reactions: Nicktheslick

That's a crock of (weenie jealousy) crap bubba, nothing near a correct perspective.... 😏

"Just the facts, ma-am." Sgt Friday

The highly OVER-RATED SEC NC's, since the 1992 expansion w/SEC-C game:

2020 (UA or tOSU)

2019 LSU

2017 UA

2015 UA

2012 UA

2010 AU

2009 UA

2008 UF

2007 LSU

2006 UF

2003 LSU

1998 Tenn

1996 UF

1992 UA

So, in the last 28 years, the SEC has had 13 (or 2020 14) teams win the NC.

UA 5 (6) , UF 3, LSU 3, AU 1, TN 1. -- 5 DIFFERENT SEC teams with a NC.

The SEC also puts more players in the NFL every year for about forever.... 🤓

The other conferences don't brag about their conferences because they got nuttin' to brag about... :p

Lol i loved watching UGA celebrate a win over cincy like they won the national title. Hilarious and a very big humble pie for you

The AAC 9-0 #6 Ranked Conf Champ got beat by the #11 SECe 8-2 runner up.

The #2 ranked ACC-C Clemp's-son, got flushed by the 6 win #3 tOSU.schmuckeyes.

While the loser thug criminoles continue to just eat (and babble) chit. 🤣

The AAC 9-0 #6 Ranked Conf Champ got beat by the #11 SECe 8-2 runner up.

The #2 ranked ACC-C Clemp's-son, got flushed by the 6 win #3 tOSU.schmuckeyes.

While the loser thug criminoles continue to just eat (and babble) chit. 🤣

We went undefeated the last 6 weeks of the regular season and the bowl game. Booom

It's all Todds fault, even the 'mouth of the south' doesn't want to play for him....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT