ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone know how to start a "conversation" on this software?

Apr 7, 2010
The message icon at the top right of the screen is for "conversations" directly between two members.

I can't locate the mechanism to begin a conversation.

Anyone know how to do it?

Someone has to indicate that they want to converse with you before the "mechanism" can be activated.

In order for a software, application or website to work efficiently and bring really good results, helping to develop and promote a business on the Internet, you can buy various plugins and extensions. I can recommend this site https://amasty.com/gdpr-for-magento-2.html . Many quality magento plugins and extensions can be found here.

Simply ask a question or make a statement related to the topic to initiate a conversation.
By the way, i recommend to try mageplaza for many quality plugins and extensions about Magento here. That can promote your a software or website.

Scary shit…

wargames-wopr.gif

Do you remember how you said you wanted me to tell you when you were acting rudely and insensitively? Well you’re doing it now.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Lol…that whole sequence inside NORAD at the end is awesome. sadgator must have watched that movie 1000 times on HBO as a teenager.
Yes, I loved the computer nerd too When they were showing M. Broderick how to back door a security wall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT