ADVERTISEMENT

Do You Believe In Love?

Please, you own nothing, I’ve called you out before. You get your jollies of on people honking you’re something, you’re not. You’re a beta cuck, that’s all you’re ever be.
You little punk, watch your mouth, or I may fly into Utah for the day.

What the hell happened in my thread. It’s like when you leave your home with somebody else taking care of it and you come back and you don’t recognize a damn thing.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
I do, and clearly it’s time for a certain member of this board and I’d quit denying the inevitable and stop our cruel act and embrace our love.

My eyes have been open, because there is no doubt with the level of obsession that @GhostOfMatchesMalone clearly has for me, it can only come from a place of deep hidden repressed love.

Ghost, i’m willing to release you from your painful inner turmoil and embrace your love. In this modern LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 World in which we live, we don’t have to hide in the deep recesses of your closet any longer. We can come out and move to New Orleans or San Francisco, and embrace our love in glorious marriage, consummated through glorious embrace clearly deeply desired through unrequited passion hidden deep in soul filled with turmoil for far too long.

Come ghost, leave your pain behind, let us be one!!!!

dd1bx2vwtga31.png

I'm sick of avoiding this thread and I've always been a fan of Huey Lewis and the News.

I was walking
Down a one-way street
Just a looking
For someone to meet
One woman
Who was looking for a man

Now I'm hoping (hoping)
That the feeling is right......

Being that I am blessed with the superior intellect of the Trump bloodline, I can clearly see what is happening here.

@gator1776 has always wanted to be the center of attention here. He wants people to look up to him and admire him. That's never happened and it's broken him.

He knows that cant happen as long as I am here. I will always be more popular than he is. Even with @gator1776 desperately pulling his few buddies from Swamp Talk to try to hap him, it's obvious I am BMOB.

I think when I didn't post here for a couple of days, @gator1776 had a brief ray of hope. He thought maybe....just MAYBE.....I was finally gone.

He could finally be King of the Board.

Then, I returned to my people, and broke his heart.

The really sad thing here is.....@gator1776 thinks he would be #1 if the King left.

@gator1776 doesn't realize he's barely a Top 10 poster here. If that.

Greatness comes from being great. I'm sorry.

I guess the sudden gay schtick is his desperate attempt to make me leave the board? Who knows how the mind of the insecure works.

If I leave, there are plenty of posters here that will fill the void.

None of them are named @gator1776. Again, I'm sorry.
Welp

Spot on correct with a certain doctor feeling the need to feed his narcissistic ego. Poor guy is broken.

Welp

Spot on correct with a certain doctor feeling the need to feed his narcissistic ego. Poor guy is broken.
Check the board. One of the other trolls started a thread, @gator1776 immediately hijacked it to try to draw attention to himself.

Both of them are being ignored by everyone else. That's about the sum of it.

When you're great, you don't have to work for the spotlight. It finds you.

Reactions: jfegaly
Check the board. One of the other trolls started a thread, @gator1776 immediately hijacked it to try to draw attention to himself.

Both of them are being ignored by everyone else. That's about the sum of it.

When you're great, you don't have to work for the spotlight. It finds you.

I guess we now know that one of the side effects of the pfizer vaccine is mental illness.

• Haha
Reactions: martycat1
What the hell happened in my thread. It’s like when you leave your home with somebody else taking care of it and you come back and you don’t recognize a damn thing.
Why the hell are you here? I thought I told you last night not to call me anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: gator1776
Why the hell are you here? I thought I told you last night not to call me anymore.
That’s good boo-boo. I can see you’re starting to get over this through anger. You can tell everybody that you broke up with me if it makes you feel better. Save face. And don’t worry I’m sure another will come along, I hear @jfegaly is looking

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT