ADVERTISEMENT

Do You Believe In Love?

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
I do, and clearly it’s time for a certain member of this board and I’d quit denying the inevitable and stop our cruel act and embrace our love.

My eyes have been open, because there is no doubt with the level of obsession that @GhostOfMatchesMalone clearly has for me, it can only come from a place of deep hidden repressed love.

Ghost, i’m willing to release you from your painful inner turmoil and embrace your love. In this modern LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 World in which we live, we don’t have to hide in the deep recesses of your closet any longer. We can come out and move to New Orleans or San Francisco, and embrace our love in glorious marriage, consummated through glorious embrace clearly deeply desired through unrequited passion hidden deep in soul filled with turmoil for far too long.

Come ghost, leave your pain behind, let us be one!!!!

dd1bx2vwtga31.png

Last edited:
Why don't we all just chip in with cash and skip the wedding expense? Young love needs a good head start in life............. or cash for hookers and blow.......whichever is best.😂
Being that I am blessed with the superior intellect of the Trump bloodline, I can clearly see what is happening here.

@gator1776 has always wanted to be the center of attention here. He wants people to look up to him and admire him. That's never happened and it's broken him.

He knows that cant happen as long as I am here. I will always be more popular than he is. Even with @gator1776 desperately pulling his few buddies from Swamp Talk to try to hap him, it's obvious I am BMOB.

I think when I didn't post here for a couple of days, @gator1776 had a brief ray of hope. He thought maybe....just MAYBE.....I was finally gone.

He could finally be King of the Board.

Then, I returned to my people, and broke his heart.

The really sad thing here is.....@gator1776 thinks he would be #1 if the King left.

@gator1776 doesn't realize he's barely a Top 10 poster here. If that.

Greatness comes from being great. I'm sorry.

I guess the sudden gay schtick is his desperate attempt to make me leave the board? Who knows how the mind of the insecure works.

If I leave, there are plenty of posters here that will fill the void.

None of them are named @gator1776. Again, I'm sorry.

Being that I am blessed with the superior intellect of the Trump bloodline, I can clearly see what is happening here.

@gator1776 has always wanted to be the center of attention here. He wants people to look up to him and admire him. That's never happened and it's broken him.

He knows that cant happen as long as I am here. I will always be more popular than he is. Even with @gator1776 desperately pulling his few buddies from Swamp Talk to try to hap him, it's obvious I am BMOB.

I think when I didn't post here for a couple of days, @gator1776 had a brief ray of hope. He thought maybe....just MAYBE.....I was finally gone.

The really sad thing here is.....@gator1776 thinks he would be #1 if the King left.

I guess the sudden gay schtick is his desperate attempt to make me leave the board? Who knows how the mind of the insecure works.

@gator1776 is the Jerry Lee Lewis of the board.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gator1776

I don’t think it’s @gator1776 you have to worry about, it’s the guy with a fetish dying to figure out where you live. That is some creepy internet stalking shit. Yes @Mdfgator I’m talking to you.

I feel the pain in your soul and the lust in your heart. There’s a warm safe place in my bed for you when you are free of your outer trappings. My spoon is ready for your embrace.

I don’t think it’s @gator1776 you have to worry about, it’s the guy with a fetish dying to figure out where you live. That is some creepy internet stalking shit. Yes @Mdfgator I’m talking to you.
He's a byproduct of living in a toilet. It makes you soft, puffy and stinky.

Gay Bay broke him. Now he lashes out against me for being the apex predator that he wishes he was.

What can I say Marty, you’re younger, you’re stronger, you’re better looking, you have a bigger penis, you’re funnier, you’re nicer, and you’re much better human being, but his wallet’s a lot bigger.
We could have figured this out. Money isnt the answer to everything.

• Sad
Reactions: gator1776
We could have figured this out. Money isnt the answer to everything.

Don’t make this harder than it Hass to be Marty. I will always love you and there will always be a very small place in my heart for you (250 square-foot loft because that’s all you can afford), but let’s face it, you never Internet stocked me for years while pretending to act like I didn’t get under your skin, so your love cannot be a strong as @GhostOfMatchesMalone

It's an easy question, just answer it and all is done. I like how you girls stick together though, impressive.
I love how you think we want to stop laughing at how broken you are over Gay Bay.

That's almost as funny as watching @gator1776 start this thread to draw attention to himself, and everyone ends up talking to you instead LMAO!

I do, just because it it hurts your feelings. I ask it all the time where Trump hurt you, he points to his heart.

Don’t worry, Trump still loves you
As the head cheerleader I am sure it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, but it's weird.

As the head cheerleader I am sure it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, but it's weird.
Just because you don’t know how to lead doesn’t mean you need to cry. Not all of us are born leaders, take a seat sally, let the men talk.

You feeling insecure you little putz, bring the her into the conversation, won't help you. Putz.
Not I secure at all, I know what you are, it’s easy to make fun of. You think you’re important but you’re not so bow to my glory or shut it.

ADVERTISEMENT