ADVERTISEMENT

Divided States Of America

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
It seems almost inevitable at this point. After what was a highly questionable election followed by an even more questionable election for control of the Senate and the massive over play by the Democrats in the last week in their rush to impeach Trump for absolutely no reason instead of pushing for reconciliation I don’t know how you avoid it at this point. So how do we divide this nation? Is it a long classic state lines or is there some regional give-and-take. It’s a fascinating question because most states are sovereign in and of the cells and are under no obligation to give up parts of their territory. My only hope at this point is that this is somehow bloodless.

for those that one of this, the globalist, it would appear they have achieve their goal through propaganda and political reeducation of large parts of our population it is now only half of America that still loves America. At least the America we grew up with.

254259317adc2cfc7f0942df16589f5e91-13-schism-2.w900.jpg

I think most Americans will now be able to move on and get a life. Those who can't will be relegated back to the fringes of society where they belong.
So isolating the people who do not agree with the narrative is how you would go about this? If they don’t conform then shun them? Am I understanding you correctly queef? Because on the first day of Biden you’re message is anti unity which Biden is against even though his handlers want division.

I think most Americans will now be able to move on and get a life. Those who can't will be relegated back to the fringes of society where they belong.
Do you really think 74 million Americans are willing to isolate on the fringes of the society that’s no longer America? You’re cute

So isolating the people who do not agree with the narrative is how you would go about this? If they don’t conform then shun them? Am I understanding you correctly queef? Because on the first day of Biden you’re message is anti unity which Biden is against even though his handlers want division.
Shut up Bill and go to the kiddy Cardboard fold out table in the corner. This is no longer your house.

Biden says he’s for unity, his handlers are not
See last second impeachment of Trump for absolutely positively no reason unless you want to impeach the vast majority of the Democrats including the new vice president as well.

Make no mistake, this is now a revenge tour and 74 million Americans will no longer be marginalized by the establishment.

Reactions: martycat1
Do you really think 74 million Americans are willing to isolate on the fringes of the society that’s no longer America? You’re cute

The poster stated that of those 74 million, they were all invited to join, and move on, and I believe the vast majority of them can and will do just that. Nearly all our Presidential elections have been closer than this one and once the insurrectionist elements have been legally addressed, the losing side moves on, lives to make a comeback in 4 years, and makes the best of it. That is how we do American Democracy.

The poster stated that of those 74 million, they were all invited to join, and move on, and I believe the vast majority of them can and will do just that. Nearly all our Presidential elections have been closer than this one and once the insurrectionist elements have been legally addressed, the losing side moves on, lives to make a comeback in 4 years, and makes the best of it. That is how we do American Democracy.
If only the current government actually had that sentiment. See impeachment.

We are a philosophically divided country. As long as the fast food and rectangular boxes hold out there’s a chance people will suck it up but we’ve never been closer to division since 1860.

And you that support the current government, if you don’t realize you’re selling away your birthright, for basically nothing, then you’re already indoctrinated and I sincerely feel sorry for you.

If people are “shunning” you, it’s probably not because you “don’t agree with the narrative.”

You know the more I think about this the more I realize this is simply you can come join us and think like we do or screw you you’re not part of our country anymore. That about sums up the liberal message doesn’t it. Do as we do think if we do a report to the concentration camp, oh I’m sorry I mean reeducation camp.

If people are “shunning” you, it’s probably not because you “don’t agree with the narrative.”
I think you’re missing the point. Half of this country is shutting the other half of the country all the time now. They have affectively reeducated half of you guys. We lost a philosophical argument when we started to vilify McCarthy instead of listening to him.

what is 76 percent of 74 million plus 10 percent of 80 million?

also, after 4years of petulance by the left, turnabout is fair play

Reactions: martycat1
I think you’re missing the point. Half of this country is shutting the other half of the country all the time now. They have affectively reeducated half of you guys. We lost a philosophical argument when we started to vilify McCarthy instead of listening to him.
McCarthy?! Lol, was he not a villain?

You know the more I think about this the more I realize this is simply you can come join us and think like we do or screw you you’re not part of our country anymore. That about sums up the liberal message doesn’t it. Do as we do think if we do a report to the concentration camp, oh I’m sorry I mean reeducation camp.

I'm not aware of the whole "camp" scenario you are mentioning. You hasd an extremely divisive, tweet happy POTUS in the face of Dems and Pubs literally every day for 4 years. I don't think that's coming in the next four. Did you not feel Trump was a my way or highway type? By comparison, I think Biden will be boring.

I don't know, it took Dems over 4 years to move on and get a life after Trump was elected.
I don’t know we’re just supposed to all get over it now and hold hands and sing Kumbaya wow they sell America to China

I'm not aware of the whole "camp" scenario you are mentioning. You hasd an extremely divisive, tweet happy POTUS in the face of Dems and Pubs literally every day for 4 years. I don't think that's coming in the next four. Did you not feel Trump was a my way or highway type? By comparison, I think Biden will be boring.
You have not heard about all the reeducation camps they’ve been talking about in the main stream media for all of us Trump supporters? Really man? Google it

Anybody who watched Biden’s inauguration speech and thinks the theme of this administration is “anti-unity” is very unintelligent or delusional...or both...

I think biden wants unity for sure..... I actually like biden, i think hes a good guy and wants to do right by everyone. Its not him that im worried about. Allowing people like "the squad" to have a voice is what scares most people. Not because of gender or race....but because these people seem anti american and every time they talk about America it is negative and vile in tone. I just cant support that ideology. I dont like extremism. I feel there is more extremism on the left. If im being honest i would be a democrat if it wasnt for this extremism and weird ass pc ideology where if you disagree, you are a racist sexist homophobe xenophobe.... I dont like the lefts ideology on silencing conservative voices or teaching kids in school certain parts of history that they want highlighted to indoctrinate them. The right does it as well with religion... But i dont like that either. I think religious indoctrination is safer than liberal indoctrination

Reactions: Gatorfan577
It seems almost inevitable at this point. After what was a highly questionable election followed by an even more questionable election for control of the Senate and the massive over play by the Democrats in the last week in their rush to impeach Trump for absolutely no reason instead of pushing for reconciliation I don’t know how you avoid it at this point. So how do we divide this nation? Is it a long classic state lines or is there some regional give-and-take. It’s a fascinating question because most states are sovereign in and of the cells and are under no obligation to give up parts of their territory. My only hope at this point is that this is somehow bloodless.

for those that one of this, the globalist, it would appear they have achieve their goal through propaganda and political reeducation of large parts of our population it is now only half of America that still loves America. At least the America we grew up with.

You act as though the red states are 100% red and the blue states are 100% blue. This isn't the electoral college. There are enough Dems, independents and non-insane Republicans to stop any of this foolishness.

But hey, maybe Biden will let you go. As soon as your state pays back it's portion of the federal debt, anyway. And not in whatever funny money your state decides to make it's currency. In real American dollars.

Maybe we need to let Montana be the test case. See how long they last after America declares a trade embargo and refuses to let Montanian planes cross American air space.

Oh, you didn't think about things like that, did you? Yeah, I've noticed it's a real simple world when you are a Republican. Not the real world, but a simple one.

You act as though the red states are 100% red and the blue states are 100% blue. This isn't the electoral college. There are enough Dems, independents and non-insane Republicans to stop any of this foolishness.

But hey, maybe Biden will let you go. As soon as your state pays back it's portion of the federal debt, anyway. And not in whatever funny money your state decides to make it's currency. In real American dollars.

Maybe we need to let Montana be the test case. See how long they last after America declares a trade embargo and refuses to let Montanian planes cross American air space.

Oh, you didn't think about things like that, did you? Yeah, I've noticed it's a real simple world when you are a Republican. Not the real world, but a simple one.
Jesus you’re a drama queen. We already have a soft secession. States like California have been ignoring federal laws for decades, they give a finger to the federal government on immigration laws, marijuana, etc.

Jesus you’re a drama queen. We already have a soft secession. States like California have been ignoring federal laws for decades, they give a finger to the federal government on immigration laws, marijuana, etc.

Funny, I thought it was Republicans who were all about state's rights. I suppose it's just state's rights for states that goosestep to the Republican beat.

Funny, I thought it was Republicans who were all about state's rights. I suppose it's just state's rights for states that goosestep to the Republican beat.
Oh no, the rules for thee but not for me is your party line, not the right’s.

You make me laugh, pay the debt back, embargo, and crossing boarders 😂😂😂

We can’t even pay the debt we have as a nation due to the putrid policies from both parties. You really think a state like Texas is going to fork over money to a nation they just broke apart from? You’d get a big middle finger.

So you want the federal government to embargo a newly founded nation? Why not start with China since they’re fantastic at bending this country over. However, you know damn well that corn pop won’t do that since his son will benefit and then funnel money back to “the big guy”. 50%, right?

Secession states
Fla
Ala
Miss
La.
Tex
SC
NC Provisional
Ga Provisional
TN
Ark
Mo
Ok
Az
UT
SD
ND
ID
MT
IN
OH
NB
KS
WV
Ky provisional
AK
CO provisional
WY

Provisional states will need to "offer" democrats opportunity to leave with numbers sufficient to move them from purple to solidly red.

Snag
British Columbia

Reactions: nail1988
Secession states
Fla
Ala
Miss
La.
Tex
SC
NC Provisional
Ga Provisional
TN
Ark
Mo
Ok
Az
UT
SD
ND
ID
MT
IN
OH
NB
KS
WV
Ky provisional
AK
CO provisional
WY

Provisional states will need to "offer" democrats opportunity to leave with numbers sufficient to move them from purple to solidly red.

Snag
British Columbia

Secession states: zero.

Your delusion? Massive.

Anybody who watched Biden’s inauguration speech and thinks the theme of this administration is “anti-unity” is very unintelligent or delusional...or both...
Anyone who believes the Dems want unity is delusional. Have you really paid any attention to the left lately? This whole kumbaya unity BS that Biden is garbling out is complete nonsense. They are a divisive party bent on destroying anyone that disagrees or opposes their views.

those 74 million, they were all invited to join, and move on, and I believe the vast majority of them can and will do just that.

Just like the left did in 2016?

No worries nolec, I intend to comport myself with dignity and patriotism...unlike many on your side, and indeed on this board, managed.

McCarthy?! Lol, was he not a villain?

Interesting that you say that...for some time now I've thought that the tactics of the left recently have been McCarthy-like...minus the hate for communism of course.

McCarthy invented cancel culture. We just hadn't created the name yet.

Well Dr. . I hope you know more about medicine than you know about our country it's history and ideals. Time for the traitors to move on.

ADVERTISEMENT