ADVERTISEMENT

Disney? ! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
What are these people doing? They are doubling down on woke and at the same time raising rates at the parks. Now today they just cut off Sling and are asking for $1B more in fees from Dish and Sling. This would be at least an $8/mo increase. I only carry the package during FB season. So they do this in the middle of FB after releasing new woke material and during a recession with inflation. They must be on crack because this is wack.

Nov 11 my sub to Diz + ends and there will be no renewal! F%^& these woke greedy b@stards.

I will be watching season 3 of Mandolorian for free. Well it costs me $13/mo but I get a VPN thrown in with the service for $3.

I may have to go to a restaurant and get an appetizer to watch my games!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

The diz b^tch line
818-560-1000

If they can raise the price they should it’s up to the consumers to decide if it’s worth it. Another grievance???? Noooooo!!!

What are these people doing? They are doubling down on woke and at the same time raising rates at the parks. Now today they just cut off Sling and are asking for $1B more in fees from Dish and Sling. This would be at least an $8/mo increase. I only carry the package during FB season. So they do this in the middle of FB after releasing new woke material and during a recession with inflation. They must be on crack because this is wack.

Nov 11 my sub to Diz + ends and there will be no renewal! F%^& these woke greedy b@stards.

I will be watching season 3 of Mandolorian for free. Well it costs me $13/mo but I get a VPN thrown in with the service for $3.

The diz b^tch line
818-560-1000

Yeah, Sling is awful and espn won't let them stream anything but Skycast. What a joke. They force you to get Hulu.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Nobody is buying it. It's all on your back to carry the yoke big guy. Get woke, go broke! Nobody gives a fuk! 😂
well thats likely news to disney, you may want to try consulting, you could make hundreds.

Internet frauds usually are.
Here's the deal. I have a Doctorate degree yet I have never earned more than 65,000 a year. Teaching/preaching the word was more important than earning a huge 6 figure salary at a prestigious university. Both of our vehicles have close to 200,000 miles on them and we live in a modest ranch house in the country. I am semi-retired and still enjoy lecturing and working with military veterans through the VFW/DAV/West Tennessee Coalition of Veterans.

Here's the deal. I have a Doctorate degree yet I have never earned more than 65,000 a year. Teaching/preaching the word was more important than earning a huge 6 figure salary at a prestigious university. Both of our vehicles have close to 200,000 miles on them and we live in a modest ranch house in the country. I am semi-retired and still enjoy lecturing and working with military veterans through the VFW/DAV/West Tennessee Coalition of Veterans.
He was referring to @Mdfgator

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
That won’t happen, he’s poor

@Mdfgator getting-gas this morning

move-bitch-smartcar.gif

The diz b^tch line
818-560-1000

BOYCOTT is the only answer for us

Reactions: instaGATOR
I ended my Disney sub earlier this year when the sexual grooming case emerged with DeSantis revoking Disney's self-governance. I had a friend of mine play Obi-Wan series for me at the local cigar shop every Saturday during the summer. These people are degenerate bastards.

Then you should get a refund from hooked on phonics.
nah, its hard to understand snowflakes, greatest country in history and the kid complains about some amazing technology made available to him by folks much samrter than he or she is. baffling. STFU already!!!

nah, its hard to understand snowflakes, greatest country in history and the kid complains about some amazing technology made available to him by folks much samrter than he or she is. baffling. STFU already!!!

Not sure how you got "America isn't the greatest country on earth" from this thread.

Also, the raising of prices does not equal complaining about not getting free shit.

Also, gravity is real and the sky is blue. Just FYI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT