ADVERTISEMENT

Did this really happen or is the conservative media lying?

Reactions: jmlabree
This is clearly left wing insurrection and I can't find it in the mainstream media.
Is this right wing lies?

Portland rioters damage ICE building; police declare 'unlawful assembly'
I'm not sure why you would question the validity, especially with videos and pictures present.
Do you really not understand why a riot in Portland may not get as much coverage as an angry mob incited by the president storming the Capitol building to overturn an election?
Amazing, huh? You'll never see hard coverage of this on lamestream media, especially during their inaugural festivities. Maybe something like what is above, but nothing showing real journalism. I am really sick of all the "fawning" over Biden/Harris everywhere. It's disgusting.

I'm not sure why you would question the validity, especially with videos and pictures present.

Amazing, huh? You'll never see hard coverage of this on lamestream media, especially during their inaugural festivities. Maybe something like what is above, but nothing showing real journalism. I am really sick of all the "fawning" over Biden/Harris everywhere. It's disgusting.

Maybe you need to watch the video I posted from NBC news. Fairly hard coverage.

This was posted on ABC news over an hour ago and NBC news over 4 hours ago. Evidently you didn't look very hard for it on mainstream media.

Nope.
I went to the worldwide leaders...MSNBC and CNN since most people get their news from those 2. I do a lot of traveling and I can tell you that 90% of television sets I walk by (airport, restaurants, bars) are tuned into these 2.

Do you really not understand why a riot in Portland may not get as much coverage as an angry mob incited by the president storming the Capitol building to overturn an election?
No I don't.
Insurrection is insurrection no matter where it takes place.
People firebombing cities calling for the overthrow of the newly elected govt is no different than angry mobs storming the capitol and smoking a cee-gar at Nancy Pelosi's desk. Both violate the spirit of peaceful protesting and have the potential to end up in the same place.

It is partly tongue and cheek. I can obviously see the videos.
I am trying to have an open mind. The left has been telling me that the right is full of insurgents and traitors while the left is conducting peaceful protests. That they had to install barbed wire around Washington to prevent an armed coup by the right.
Someone is lying.

Do ur hw snowflake. Trump did nothing to incite a riot. Fbi already stated as much and we know the fbi isn’t trump friendly. Man the left wing nuts are dumb. The reason Portland continued is cause it was for the left

Yes...everyone understands why it's getting almost no play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT