ADVERTISEMENT

Dems: "I can't understand why people say we want voter fraud!"

Upon his election, Trump established a commission to tackle the voter fraud he repeatedly railed against. Couple years later, it was disbanded since they could not find any evidence of significant voter fraud. Magically, as his chances of re-election go down, the Pubs start with the snowflake routine again.

Wrong, as always. The Commission on Election Integrity was formed to review the election integrity of the 2016 election. The commission was disbanded in 2018, but it was after the commission asked states for detailed voter information in order to determine if voter fraud had occurred. Shockingly....most dem states refused, many threatened legal action. I think we all know why they would do this.

Here's a freebie for you since you are woefully uninformed and get your information from shit sources:

When did the dems start pushing for mail-in ballots for 2020 election?

When you can't cheat electonically, then you......?

Keep watching.

Wrong, as always. The Commission on Election Integrity was formed to review the election integrity of the 2016 election. The commission was disbanded in 2018, but it was after the commission asked states for detailed voter information in order to determine if voter fraud had occurred. Shockingly....most dem states refused, many threatened legal action. I think we all know why they would do this.

Here's a freebie for you since you are woefully uninformed and get your information from shit sources:

When did the dems start pushing for mail-in ballots for 2020 election?

When you can't cheat electonically, then you......?

Keep watching.

The Mission Statement of the Commission NEVER states a specific election, nor a date of any election . Did you simply lie, fail to research, purposely mislead, and lack the ability to comprehend. I quit reading the rest of your post since you led with a lie.

The Mission Statement of the Commission NEVER states a specific election, nor a date of any election . Did you simply lie, fail to research, purposely mislead, and lack the ability to comprehend. I quit reading the rest of your post since you led with a lie.

So you quit before you got to the dem states refusing to help the commission by giving information they needed to identify and stop voter fraud?

Smart move. Transparent as hell, but hey.

It's amazing how you dems ALWAYS tell on yourselves when it comes to voter fraud. If you guys weren't cheating, then you'd have no problem with republican efforts to ensure election integrity. In fact, you would be HELPING US.

Instead of fighting us. That's what cheaters do.

Reactions: gatordad3
Cats have a thing for assholes...sadgator thinks the cat would have voted for Trump.

r8iAcGn.jpg

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Upon his election, Trump established a commission to tackle the voter fraud he repeatedly railed against. Couple years later, it was disbanded since they could not find any evidence of significant voter fraud. Magically, as his chances of re-election go down, the Pubs start with the snowflake routine again.
What is wrong with doing it the way we have done it for over two centuries, if you think Trump is not going to win? The fact you want cheat by mail, tells me the only way Biden can win is to cheat and you know it.

What is wrong with doing it the way we have done it for over two centuries, if you think Trump is not going to win? The fact you want cheat by mail, tells me the only way Biden can win is to cheat and you know it.

Let's say the SEC proposes a new measure where a league representative would be required to be on campus and have access to all on-campus recruiting weekends during January. The SEC states the goal is to ensure that all league recruiting rules are followed.

13 SEC schools immediately sign off on the measure, say it's a great idea.

Arkansas says "Oh hell no! It's none of your damn business what happens during on-campus recruiting visits, what are you trying to do, suppress recruiting visits???"

If Arkansas reacted that way, would you think they were following the rules, or would you think they were cheating, and didn't want to get caught?

This isn't that hard.

Let's say the SEC proposes a new measure where a league representative would be required to be on campus and have access to all on-campus recruiting weekends during January. The SEC states the goal is to ensure that all league recruiting rules are followed.

13 SEC schools immediately sign off on the measure, say it's a great idea.

Arkansas says "Oh hell no! It's none of your damn business what happens during on-campus recruiting visits, what are you trying to do, suppress recruiting visits???"

If Arkansas reacted that way, would you think they were following the rules, or would you think they were cheating, and didn't want to get caught?

This isn't that hard.
It so obvious the end game for pushing this by the Dems is to cheat, and they act like clueless dumb a$$es.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
So you quit before you got to the dem states refusing to help the commission by giving information they needed to identify and stop voter fraud?

Smart move. Transparent as hell, but hey.

It's amazing how you dems ALWAYS tell on yourselves when it comes to voter fraud. If you guys weren't cheating, then you'd have no problem with republican efforts to ensure election integrity. In fact, you would be HELPING US.

Instead of fighting us. That's what cheaters do.

Google it sport to find that the Commission was sued 7 times , and why
That their requests were illegal in multiple states and refused by 31.
It was set up with a rigged 8-5 R/D make-up
That the Chair was court ordered to start giving the Democratic members the notes, agendas, and materials that all the Repubs. were getting.
They still found nothing.

Google it sport to find that the Commission was sued 7 times , and why
That their requests were illegal in multiple states and refused by 31.
It was set up with a rigged 8-5 R/D make-up
That the Chair was court ordered to start giving the Democratic members the notes, agendas, and materials that all the Repubs. were getting.
They still found nothing.

Ummmmm....I told you they were threatened with legal action. This is well known among those of us that followed this story as it happened, and don't need to google it now to try to get up to speed.

Like someone ITT I could mention...

But again, if you guys don't cheat, why do you go out of your way to act guilty?

Ummmmm....I told you they were threatened with legal action. This is well known among those of us that followed this story as it happened, and don't need to google it now to try to get up to speed.

Like someone ITT I could mention...

But again, if you guys don't cheat, why do you go out of your way to act guilty?

Then it is odd, since you were so well informed, that you stated the Commission was formed to find voter fraud in the 2016 election, when it is clearly not in their mission statement. Perhaps you physically sat in on the closed meetings and have more to share?

Then it is odd, since you were so well informed, that you stated the Commission was formed to find voter fraud in the 2016 election, when it is clearly not in their mission statement. Perhaps you physically sat in on the closed meetings and have more to share?

Nah, just common sense. The commission was formed as soon as Trump was inaugurated, and it was tasked with investigating voter fraud. Obviously it was going to look at the election that had just ended.

Just like it's obvious why it was disbanded, and your version of why is total bunk. You forget some of us followed this story as it was happening, and didn't just google it earlier tonight for the first time.

Didn't a federal judge shut down the 2016 Michigan recount after Wayne County votes exceeded Wayne County registered voter numbers?

Some estimates say 2 million illegals voted in Kalifornia after Gov. Moonbeam signed the "Mexican Voter Act." Anyone may obtain a driver license, then register to vote. Fiction?

How can Al Franken lose an election in Minnesota and the Minnesota Supreme Court tell officials to count till they get the numbers they need? And of course election officials in Minnesota are Democrats.

When the Texas State Legislature wrote laws mandating photo ID to vote, why were Democrats opposed?

Why do Democrats want mail in voting and Republicans oppose?

Anyone who can clearly define the seven components of critical thinking knows there's voter fraud. Those with above average reasoning skills know there's voter fraud.

I guess those City Commissioners in Paterson NJ were just kidding around...

Didn't a federal judge shut down the 2016 Michigan recount after Wayne County votes exceeded Wayne County registered voter numbers?

Some estimates say 2 million illegals voted in Kalifornia after Gov. Moonbeam signed the "Mexican Voter Act." Anyone may obtain a driver license, then register to vote. Fiction?

How can Al Franken lose an election in Minnesota and the Minnesota Supreme Court tell officials to count till they get the numbers they need? And of course election officials in Minnesota are Democrats.

When the Texas State Legislature wrote laws mandating photo ID to vote, why were Democrats opposed?

Why do Democrats want mail in voting and Republicans oppose?

Anyone who can clearly define the seven components of critical thinking knows there's voter fraud. Those with above average reasoning skills know there's voter fraud.
The libtards try their best to ignore the voter fraud exposed in Michigan after the 2016 election.
Oh how you libtards try so hard to ignore Jill Stein.

Wrong...Trump warned that China or Russia might tamper with the election in 2016. Obammer said that was impossible and hyperbole from Trump. A month later Obammer admitted that foreign countries were attempting to hack in the election and he knew about it for months. Either Obammer is a liar or completely incompetent (most likely both).

Wrong...Trump warned that China or Russia might tamper with the election in 2016. Obammer said that was impossible and hyperbole from Trump. A month later Obammer admitted that foreign countries were attempting to hack in the election and he knew about it for months. Either Obammer is a liar or completely incompetent (most likely both).

Dems NEVER address this.

Nah, just common sense. The commission was formed as soon as Trump was inaugurated, and it was tasked with investigating voter fraud. Obviously it was going to look at the election that had just ended.

Just like it's obvious why it was disbanded, and your version of why is total bunk. You forget some of us followed this story as it was happening, and didn't just google it earlier tonight for the first time.

Ok, just say you made up your assumptions. It is your opinion, If you state it as a fact, and the facts prove otherwise, then everyone knows it was your opinion and not factual. If you, as you say, have followed the Commission over time, that's great.... still does not change the facts. The Comm. did not find anything to act upon before they disbanded.

Ok, just say you made up your assumptions. It is your opinion, If you state it as a fact, and the facts prove otherwise, then everyone knows it was your opinion and not factual. If you, as you say, have followed the Commission over time, that's great.... still does not change the facts. The Comm. did not find anything to act upon before they disbanded.

And it was disbanded because mostly dem states refused to give them voter info that they needed to determine if voter fraud occurred. You claimed it was disbanded cause they found nothing, which as you know is incorrect.

Funny how with the russia investigation, the left told us if Trump did nothing wrong then he shouldn't mind being investigated. Same logic applies here; if you guys aren't engaging in voter fraud, you shouldn't mind us checking it out.

Again, NO PATRIOTIC AMERICAN wants voter fraud. The only people that don't mind are the cheaters. Simple as that.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
We wouldn’t be having this conversation if they vote the same way they have voted for two centuries. The polling stations can be set up to social distance and have Covid 19 safety precautions in place. There is no need to cheat by mail unless the end game is to cheat. Dems are pushing this for the sole reason is to cheat because they have little confidence that Biden can win.

We wouldn’t be having this conversation if they vote the same way they have voted for two centuries. The polling stations can be set up to social distance and have Covid 19 safety precautions in place. There is no need to cheat by mail unless the end game is to cheat. Dems are pushing this for the sole reason is to cheat because they have little confidence that Biden can win.

To be fair, they saw what happened in 2016.

A smart party would lose and think "Man, we gotta get better at nominating a candidate that the people want to elect."

All the dems think is "Man...we gotta get better at cheating!"

So let me get this straight, Dems can put on a mask and walk into a grocery store to buy their basic necessities, but they can’t put on a mask and go to the polling station? People could request absentee ballots if they feel uncomfortable going to polling stations. They could also increase the amount of days for polling stations to offset the crowds. My polling station is at our local elementary school, which I’m sure will be closed or limited to schooling. There are so many things they can do to ensure safety of voters. No need to cheat by mail, unless your Party’s candidate is named Joe Biden.

Get back to me when you're educated enough on this.

The Zero Hedge story comes from a direct breakdown of voter rolls in California.

Was California one of the states that refused to cooperate with Trump's commission on voter fraud? I can't imagine why...

So let me get this straight, Dems can put on a mask and walk into a grocery store to buy their basic necessities, but they can’t put on a mask and go to the polling station? People could request absentee ballots if they feel uncomfortable going to polling stations. They could also increase the amount of days for polling stations to offset the crowds. My polling station is at our local elementary school, which I’m sure will be closed or limited to schooling. There are so many things they can do to ensure safety of voters. No need to cheat by mail, unless your Party’s candidate is named Joe Biden.

And their voters aren't smart enough to figure out how to get the necessary documents for Voter ID, either.

Anything that helps or could be leveraged to help facilitate voter fraud, the dems support. 100%.

Boom! Mother F*c*erS!

Media is an extension of dem party. Any rational, sensible person can admit that mail in voting by EVERYONE can lead to fraud far more easily that in-person voting.

This is not debatable.

Yet note the media claims it doesn't exist.

They want the dems to cheat as much as the dems do. They know that's their only chance of getting rid of Trump.

Trump knows it too, that's why he started planning for this immediately after the midterms.

When did Noah build the Ark? Before it started raining :cool:

Media is an extension of dem party. Any rational, sensible person can admit that mail in voting by EVERYONE can lead to fraud far more easily that in-person voting.

This is not debatable.

Yet note the media claims it doesn't exist.

They want the dems to cheat as much as the dems do. They know that's their only chance of getting rid of Trump.

Trump knows it too, that's why he started planning for this immediately after the midterms.

When did Noah build the Ark? Before it started raining :cool:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-encourages-florida-vote-by-mail

Seems that the WH has reversed. Mail in voting is apparently just fine. Problem solved.

Sounds like Trump feels confident that anyone attempting to engage in voter fraud in Florida will be caught.

I suppose that's possible. Sounds to me that someone explained to impeachedpotus that it was the seniors in Fl. that carried the state for him in '16 and they (like many Americans) are uneasy about waiting in a long line, to get to a crowded room to vote in person.

If the fraud is over here but I choose to search for it over there...well, you get the idea.
Or not.

Good ole Broward County, led by the ever so corrupt(don't ever forget butt f*c£ing ugly) Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
That's Debbie Waaasssumun Schooooltz.
One of Long Guy Land's favorite Bowca transplants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT