ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats and their Antifa friends......

😂

An opinion piece? Seriously 😆

Trump was the first president supported by the oath keepers. The oath keepers first loyalty is to the Constitution. That's the point.

Apparently you don't.

Because you know better.
So they do support the Republicans? Was your rant designed to disprove me or something?

So they do support the Republicans? Was your rant designed to disprove me or something?
You've never seen me rant. That wasn't one.

The oath keepers have been around since 2009. This is the first time they've been openly supportive of any party.

The Wikipedia page, which describes oath keepers as a grift and a far right extremist group confirms this and suggests that oath keepers were skeptical of the GOP prior to 2019.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
ANTIFA does hate corporate democrats, but corporate democrats love ANTIFA.
Yep and those stupid hand wringing cucks funded BLM's biggest ripoff of the century as well.

retard-retard-alert.gif

Right wing talking point. They clearly said they have zero association to both parties unlike the racist proud boys and oath keepers who clearly support the republican party.
Can you show me ANY city where they exist that is NOT a democrat stronghold? (the answer that you HAVE to reply with is NO) So THERE is your affiliation. We do not allow them in our cities!

Maybe you'd have the slightest bit of a point if I watched Fox. I don't...so nope, you have no point whatsoever.

Antifa is far left leaning. That fact is unchanged by your alternate reality.

You can accept that Oath Keepers are right leaning but you can't accept that antifa is left. You're an unintentionally hilarious person kalim....and often entirely ridiculous. This is why I call you an ideologue.
A common denominator is that they BOTH do not like Capitalism. They ARE lefties. Conservatives would beat their azzes all over the street. Let me make sure the libs know Antifa would NEVER, EVER show up where I live. They literally would be strung up be REAL Americans.

No comment about Antifa's website going to the White House link? This isn't opinion, Ghost already told you so. Try it yourself. 😂

www.antifa.com
He can't comment cause that destroys his spin. That's why he claims he has me on 'Ignore', so he doesn't have to reply to me.

He's a child. In more ways than one.

Weird how they went away shortly after the presidential elections...and have now reappeared just after mid-terms.

I suspect that they will remain more visible and ramp up as we head into the next elections which obviously will include the presidency.

You can't be this naive. If you don't see the threads between the left and antifa, God love you. The truth is that you do, this is just more of your religious like faith in all things left and you'll defend that crap regardless of how ridiculous you look in the process.

If you believe that the oath keepers have skin in the game with the right, no reasonable person would deny that antifa has that same skin in the game for the left. Get real.
Just odd a group that hates both sides would be attacking people at a Trump rally.

If they hate both show me the same actions by Antifa at a Biden rally.

Just odd a group that hates both sides would be attacking people at a Trump rally.

If they hate both show me the same actions by Antifa at a Biden rally.

His only research resulted in watching antifa trash a libtard coffee shop like Starbucks. It didn't matter, they were paid by George Soros to trash buildings.

Reactions: fatman76
Right wing talking point. They clearly said they have zero association to both parties unlike the racist proud boys and oath keepers who clearly support the republican party.
Care to elaborate?

By the beginning of 2017, the divisions were becoming clear, at least to those within the pro-Trump movement. In January, when I met Gavin McInnes, the founder of a “pro-Western fraternal organization” called the Proud Boys, I asked whether I should refer to him as alt-right. “Nope,” he said, swigging from a can of Budweiser. “They care about the white race. We care about Western values.” This is a view that has come to be known as “civic nationalism,” as opposed to white nationalism—or “alt-light,” as opposed to alt-right. In April, when I interviewed Lucian Wintrich on The New Yorker Radio Hour, the producers asked me whether he should be identified as a member of alt-right in the introduction. I said no, in part because Wintrich has Jewish ancestry and a Latino boyfriend, and in part because I’d been with him during the weekend of the Inauguration, when he shared Spencer-gets-punched memes with as much glee as any slap-happy liberal. Neither McInnes nor Wintrich would be mistaken for old-school conservatives; and yet they, along with many of their peers, have made a clean break with the alt-right.

Care to elaborate?

By the beginning of 2017, the divisions were becoming clear, at least to those within the pro-Trump movement. In January, when I met Gavin McInnes, the founder of a “pro-Western fraternal organization” called the Proud Boys, I asked whether I should refer to him as alt-right. “Nope,” he said, swigging from a can of Budweiser. “They care about the white race. We care about Western values.” This is a view that has come to be known as “civic nationalism,” as opposed to white nationalism—or “alt-light,” as opposed to alt-right. In April, when I interviewed Lucian Wintrich on The New Yorker Radio Hour, the producers asked me whether he should be identified as a member of alt-right in the introduction. I said no, in part because Wintrich has Jewish ancestry and a Latino boyfriend, and in part because I’d been with him during the weekend of the Inauguration, when he shared Spencer-gets-punched memes with as much glee as any slap-happy liberal. Neither McInnes nor Wintrich would be mistaken for old-school conservatives; and yet they, along with many of their peers, have made a clean break with the alt-right.
This is the same antifa that showed up in Charlotte posing as white nationalist wearing skinny jeans and black low top converses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT