ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats and their Antifa friends......

I didn't cry but I stood with my face over an AC air handler unit for at least an hour. And screamed like a girl when it reactivated in the shower that night.

Water will help clean the excess off your face but as for what hits your eyes and enters your nose and mouth, time and air (in equal doses) are your only hope.

I sat in front of a barrel fan for 15 minutes and it became somewhat tolerable. I had the same experience in the shower. It always finds your bawlz.

Water will help clean the excess off your face but as for what hits your eyes and enters your nose and mouth, time and air (in equal doses) are your only hope.

I sat in front of a barrel fan for 15 minutes and it became somewhat tolerable. I had the same experience in the shower. It always finds your bawlz.
The old icy hot on the bean bag dare 😂😂😂

I remember daring my brother to do it, he did, cried for hours. I couldn’t help but to laugh my ass off… for hours.

About 1% (at least) of the population are unaffected by pepper spray and/or tear gas. I don't understand how or why. Something to do with histamines I think.

Many of the people who are unaffected situationally are having a psychotic break of some kind. Flakka and spice also reduce its effect.

About 1% (at least) of the population are unaffected by pepper spray and/or tear gas. I don't understand how or why. Something to do with histamines I think.

Many of the people who are unaffected situationally are having a psychotic break of some kind. Flakka and spice also reduce its effect.
I can take 6 steps while being tased and I know a probation officer that can snatch the barbs out.

The guy said that Antifa doesn't support the democrat or republican party (something i told you guys before). They hate them equally. So are you trying to tie them to the democrats?
They hate America just like Democrats do. Haven't you noticed, the enemy of my enemy is my ally?:rolleyes:

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I can take 6 steps while being tased and I know a probation officer that can snatch the barbs out.

I bet you can't with my Taser 7. 😁

1. New more accurate probes with two different firing options (close range/long range) at the flick of your wrist.

2. New probes are MUCH harder to yank out. If you try to pull the wire, it just continues to spool out up to 81 feet...meaning the connection remains unlike with older models. Also the barbed probes themselves are hard as hell to get out. We have special tools now we have to use to get them out.

3. The taser are smarter now and it's constantly evaluating the charge being deployed to the target. It adjusts to employ maximum directed energy on the target. In layman's terms, it finds the most painful option in milliseconds and employs that.

4. Lower voltage but a significantly higher cycle rate causes more muscle spasm and decapacitation while making them safer to use.

The development of this taser specifically addressed the targets ability to continue to take steps, or have general motor function, after being tased. From a steps perspective, the average went from 2.3 feet to 0 feet.

One video showed a guy who made it 8 feet and 12 feet respectively after being tased with the X2 and X26p. He went 0 feet with the Taser 7 and fell backwards immediately while wearing a thick winter jacket.

I had two people pull the barbs out with my old X26p btw. One of them pulled two sets of barbs out.

So far my Taser 7 is undefeated. Trainers who have been hit with all three (X2, X26 and Taser-7) says it's not a comparable experience. I'm not trying to find out...but eventually I will. 😡

I bet you can't with my Taser 7. 😁

1. New more accurate probes with two different firing options (close range/long range) at the flick of your wrist.

2. New probes are MUCH harder to yank out. If you try to pull the wire, it just continues to spool out up to 81 feet...meaning the connection remains unlike with older models. Also the barbed probes themselves are hard as hell to get out. We have special tools now we have to use to get them out.

3. The taser are smarter now and it's constantly evaluating the charge being deployed to the target. It adjusts to employ maximum directed energy on the target. In layman's terms, it finds the most painful option in milliseconds and employs that.

4. Lower voltage but a significantly higher cycle rate causes more muscle spasm and decapacitation while making them safer to use.

The development of this taser specifically addressed the targets ability to continue to take steps, or have general motor function, after being tased. From a steps perspective, the average went from 2.3 feet to 0 feet.

One video showed a guy who made it 8 feet and 12 feet respectively after being tased with the X2 and X26p. He went 0 feet with the Taser 7 and fell backwards immediately while wearing a thick winter jacket.
You could easily take me down with a single 9 volt battery. I HATE ELECTRICAL SHOCKS. :mad:
For whatever reason, my truck used to shock the piss out of me with static whenever I touched the truck to close the door when I stood on the ground in cold weather. 😂

You could easily take me down with a single 9 volt battery. I HATE ELECTRICAL SHOCKS. :mad:
For whatever reason, my truck used to shock the piss out of me with static whenever I touched the truck to close the door when I stood on the ground in cold weather. 😂

"It felt less like I was being electrocuted and more like I was set on fire."

So good news, you need not have the fear of being electrocuted. 😂🤣😂

I'd bet you're right, that was 20 years ago.

You're a better man than me anyway. I was hit with the X26p and I never even considered taking a step.

The thought of pulling the probes out crossed my mind and if I wasn't so focused on not crapping my pants, maybe I would have.

The guy said that Antifa doesn't support the democrat or republican party (something i told you guys before). They hate them equally. So are you trying to tie them to the democrats?
Democrats deny their existence for ONE...secondly let me let you guess what cities they are allowed to do their damage in? (1 guess only) If they come around me, I will kick their azzes all over the street. We have different views of them, and your view is much more accepting

You're a better man than me anyway. I was hit with the X26p and I never even considered taking a step.

The thought of pulling the probes out crossed my mind and if I wasn't so focused on not crapping my pants, maybe I would have.
We were screwing around during training, we knew it was coming, we'd been doing full takedowns all day, and the winner didn't have to run for the whole week.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Democrats deny their existence for ONE...secondly let me let you guess what cities they are allowed to do their damage in? (1 guess only) If they come around me, I will kick their azzes all over the street. We have different views of them, and your view is much more accepting
Damn it. You beat me it. I didn't see this before my last post. Correct.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Right wing talking point. They clearly said they have zero association to both parties unlike the racist proud boys and oath keepers who clearly support the republican party.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Right wing talking point. They clearly said they have zero association to both parties unlike the racist proud boys and oath keepers who clearly support the republican party.

Weird how they went away shortly after the presidential elections...and have now reappeared just after mid-terms.

I suspect that they will remain more visible and ramp up as we head into the next elections which obviously will include the presidency.

You can't be this naive. If you don't see the threads between the left and antifa, God love you. The truth is that you do, this is just more of your religious like faith in all things left and you'll defend that crap regardless of how ridiculous you look in the process.

If you believe that the oath keepers have skin in the game with the right, no reasonable person would deny that antifa has that same skin in the game for the left. Get real.

There are democrat oath keepers. Just not a lot of them.

True but they're predominantly far right...just like antifa is predominantly far left.

Very few people are actually vacuous enough to believe otherwise. Even kalim knows this. He's just an ideologue who is willing to say anything, regardless of how ridiculous it might be, to support his political party.

Reactions: gatordad3
Weird how they went away shortly after the presidential elections...and have now reappeared just after mid-terms.

I suspect that they will remain more visible and ramp up as we head into the next elections which obviously will include the presidency.

You can't be this naive. If you don't see the threads between the left and antifa, God love you. The truth is that you do, this is just more of your religious like faith in all things left and you'll defend that crap regardless of how ridiculous you look in the process.

If you believe that the oath keepers have skin in the game with the right, no reasonable person would deny that antifa has that same skin in the game for the left. Get real.
Antifia always were anti democratic party. At no point in time were they supporters or "friends" with the democrats. They hate Biden as much as they hate Trump. They literally spray painted "F-Biden and the democrats" when they raided that government building in Oregon. They may have far left ideologies but they are not associated with Democrats. That's not Kalim's opinion. That is what they said directly and have backed up.

Antifia always were anti democratic party. At no point in time were they supporters or "friends" with the democrats. They hate Biden as much as they hate Trump. They literally spray painted "F-Biden and the democrats" when they raided that government building in Oregon. They may have far left ideologies but they are not associated with Democrats. That's not Kalim's opinion. That is what they said directly and have backed up.

Again, no one is actually this naive. One must simply assume obstinance instead.

...which is fine. 🙄

Reactions: nail1988
Again, no one is actually this naive. One must simply assume obstinance instead.

...which is fine. 🙄
Or maybe you're just in your right wing bubble. Fox said Antifa is the democrats friend, so you have to say it. I get it, do you.

Or maybe you're just in your right wing bubble. Fox said Antifa is the democrats friend, so you have to say it. I get it, do you.
😂

Maybe you'd have the slightest bit of a point if I watched Fox. I don't...so nope, you have no point whatsoever.

Antifa is far left leaning. That fact is unchanged by your alternate reality.

You can accept that Oath Keepers are right leaning but you can't accept that antifa is left. You're an unintentionally hilarious person kalim....and often entirely ridiculous. This is why I call you an ideologue.

Maybe you'd have the slightest bit of a point if I watched Fox. I don't...so nope, you have no point whatsoever.

Antifa is far left leaning. That fact is unchanged by your alternate reality.

You can accept that Oath Keepers are right leaning but you can't accept that antifa is left. You're an unintentionally hilarious person kalim....and often entirely ridiculous. This is why I call you an ideologue.
I said that they have left leaning ideologies. I know you get off by arguing with certain people at all cost but I all I said is they don't associate with a party. That's their words.

Oath keepers actually, openly associate with the Republican party.

See the difference?

FYI, you watch fox.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT