ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat strategy to boost Trump candidates in primary...

GatorTheo

Bull Gator
Apr 1, 2002
...who then lose in the general?

"Democrats' strategy of spending millions to boost pro-Trump candidates in Republican primaries appeared to pay off Tuesday as the party ended the night with a clean sweep of the races in which it chose to meddle.

All six of the Republican candidates who seemingly benefited from the meddling in their primary victories fell to their Democratic opponents. Those races include a number of key House and gubernatorial races, as well as the New Hampshire Senate race.

Democrats spent more than $40 million boosting those six GOP candidates, all of whom expressed support for former President Donald Trump as a leader of the Republican Party or were backed by him."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cl...ing-pro-trump-candidates-republican-primaries

"Democrats' strategy of spending millions to boost pro-Trump candidates in Republican primaries appeared to pay off Tuesday as the party ended the night with a clean sweep of the races in which it chose to meddle.

All six of the Republican candidates who seemingly benefited from the meddling in their primary victories fell to their Democratic opponents. Those races include a number of key House and gubernatorial races, as well as the New Hampshire Senate race.

Democrats spent more than $40 million boosting those six GOP candidates, all of whom expressed support for former President Donald Trump as a leader of the Republican Party or were backed by him."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cl...ing-pro-trump-candidates-republican-primaries
Interesting. Just those six huh? Those are the only ones they meddled in? Right……

Hang on, that narrative, give me a minute to fall for it.

Yes, the fact you don’t is sort of funny, but sad also.

better question. You think dems only meddled in 6 races?
What do you think is their agenda? Anti-Trump?

I don't know how common that practice is. It's a pretty good strategy. Support your opponents weakest candidate.

Reactions: gator1776

I don't know how common that practice is. It's a pretty good strategy. Support your opponents weakest candidate.
It’s low character stuff dems do.

That said, It’s not difficult to draw a conclusion on agenda.

Here is just one quote from Primary season, there are tons more. This is a quote from the hill during primary season.

“In recent weeks, Democrats have more aggressively sought to boost Lake and weaken Robson, hoping that, if Lake wins the nomination on Aug. 2, she’ll ease Democrats’ path to victory in a state that has become increasingly competitive in recent years.”

So, I guess I would throw the ball back in your court. Why would Fox outright mislead about this? For no reason?

The GOP candidates were promoted with dollars from democrats but the republican base had to vote for them in their primaries or the strategy wouldn't have worked.

The MAGA extremists were frothing at the mouth to nominate a bunch of loons and couldn't help themselves.

Want proof? That's why they were all predicting a "red wave" :rolleyes:

Rick Scott in charge of the Senatorial midterm effort predicted as many as 55 GOP senators as a result

And McCarthy in charge of the House midterm effort was talking about picking up 50 or 60 seats in the House as a result

As expected... America rejected the MAGA extremist BS trump loyalists believe

Glasser-Biden-Address.jpg

This is “the porch” stuff I have been talking about. I truly wish and pray for folks to stop taking the news at face value. This one was an easy one.

Theo brings up a good point. Why would Foxnews do this? What could their agenda be? I mean, it’s easy to prove it’s inaccurate, so why would they do it?

If their agenda was to show democrat corruption, then they could discuss ALL the medling. The ones pubs won, and the ones they lost. But instead, they chose to say ALL 6 races, knowing damn well there were others?

Why?

Yes, the fact you don’t is sort of funny, but sad also.

better question. You think dems only meddled in 6 races?
Is Paul Ryan still on the BOD at Fox?

Wow that guy's name has been in the news a lot recently.

Oh well. Do you think Fox has a reason to meddle?

Reactions: jfegaly
This is “the porch” stuff I have been talking about. I truly wish and pray for folks to stop taking the news at face value. This one was an easy one.
Maybe we need to make a list.

If you find yourself citing media spin in everyday discussion.....get off the porch.

If you find yourself since Tuesday asking 'How could voters in (blue state run by dems) vote for (guy or gal that won despite their insane policies that will cripple the state)????' then get off the porch.

If you find yourself saying there's been no proven cheating and we look like idiots for saying there's been cheating, then get off the porch.

If you remember election day lasting only one day growing up, but now it seems perfectly acceptable for it to last a week or more (despite massive leaps forward in technology), then get off the porch.

Reactions: fatman76
It’s low character stuff dems do.

That said, It’s not difficult to draw a conclusion on agenda.

Here is just one quote from Primary season, there are tons more. This is a quote from the hill during primary season.

“In recent weeks, Democrats have more aggressively sought to boost Lake and weaken Robson, hoping that, if Lake wins the nomination on Aug. 2, she’ll ease Democrats’ path to victory in a state that has become increasingly competitive in recent years.”

So, I guess I would throw the ball back in your court. Why would Fox outright mislead about this? For no reason?
Dems get Trump-backed candidates like Lake into the general, then cheat them out of wins. Media spin is 'Trump-backed candidates can't make it, party needs to move on from Trump'.

As you can see on this board, the spin is working. I'm being told the reason why Kari isn't running away with the AZ race is because Trump endorsing her hurt her. It's NOT that her opponent is in charge of the election.

Nothing changes till we get off the porch.

PS: Guys at some point, doesn't it become logical to ask "Wait, why in the world are the dems so damned scared of Trump?'

You guys have all the puzzle pieces on the board. You just have to start putting them together. Unfortunately, no one can help you see if you don't want to look.

The DARK money for Liz Cheney didn't work out so well. 😂

Dems get Trump-backed candidates like Lake into the general, then cheat them out of wins. Media spin is 'Trump-backed candidates can't make it, party needs to move on from Trump'.

As you can see on this board, the spin is working. I'm being told the reason why Kari isn't running away with the AZ race is because Trump endorsing her hurt her. It's NOT that her opponent is in charge of the election.

Nothing changes till we get off the porch.

PS: Guys at some point, doesn't it become logical to ask "Wait, why in the world are the dems so damned scared of Trump?'

You guys have all the puzzle pieces on the board. You just have to start putting them together. Unfortunately, no one can help you see if you don't want to look.

They really screwed up with Lake. That woman is an absolute force. I've yet to meet anyone from what I'd define center to right who doesn't love her.

Reactions: goldmom
The left for attempting to support her hoping it would help them in the general.

At this point, even if they steal the election from her, a star has been born. I hope she wins, obviously, but even if she doesn't, we haven't heard the last from her.
Unfortunately, I think she's more or less done if they steal this one from here. Her 'losing' this race simply gives the left cover to cheat her out of the next one as well. And when we complain, it also gives them cover to deflect the criticism. 'Dude your girl lost against Hobbs, who DIDNT EVEN CAMPAIGN! Just accept the L and move on,'

This is why some of us are wanting to normalize rigorous pushback on the idea that these elections are free and fair. Because the left is weaponizing their cheating. It's not about stealing elections, it's about killing political careers, it's about killing the America First movement.

Unfortunately, I think she's more or less done if they steal this one from here. Her 'losing' this race simply gives the left cover to cheat her out of the next one as well. And when we complain, it also gives them cover to deflect the criticism. 'Dude your girl lost against Hobbs, who DIDNT EVEN CAMPAIGN! Just accept the L and move on,'

This is why some of us are wanting to normalize rigorous pushback on the idea that these elections are free and fair. Because the left is weaponizing their cheating. It's not about stealing elections, it's about killing political careers, it's about killing the America First movement.
What's utterly amazing is that AZ allowed that mousey bitch who was running for governor to supervise her own election. Hello McFly! Let's give the keys to the henhouse to the fox! Unbelievable. Nothing to see here, move along! :mad:

I don't think she'll be done. I don't think she would allow it. She's a firebrand and not one to be be taken lightly. They'll try as you describe but she is truly a force to be reckoned with.

I agree with your 2nd paragraph...which may surprise you??? As long as we follow the rule of law, who could ever be against it? Other than liars and cheats, of course.

Reactions: goldmom
I don't think she'll be done. I don't think she would allow it. She's a firebrand and not one to be be taken lightly. They'll try as you describe but she is truly a force to be reckoned with.
Sounds like she's another Trump. If by 'I don't think she would allow it' you mean she will go on to give some killer rallies instead of being AZ's governor, then I get you.

I agree with your 2nd paragraph...which may surprise you??? As long as we follow the rule of law, who could ever be against it? Other than liars and cheats, of course.
I'm not following, do you think someone is suggesting the law be broken?

There were some Trump success but he failed bad on election night. Trump is a LOSER, who won one time (2016) and his people will hang on that forever.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
It happened in a purple state full of porch-sitters.
Not entirely. Hobbs (who ran her own "election campaign") was in on the 2020 coverup. SOS, supervisor of elections. There was plenty of Dimtard corruption that fought audits tooth and nail, to the point they never fixed the original problem that started this mess. One cover up after another, aided by the courts. How many times did AZ refuse to turn over data from 2020? And now these efftards are taking forever to count votes. Seem fishy to you? Nah, nothing to see here. :mad:

Not entirely. Hobbs (who ran her own "election campaign") was in on the 2020 coverup. SOS, supervisor of elections. There was plenty of Dimtard corruption that fought audits tooth and nail, to the point they never fixed the original problem that started this mess. One cover up after another, aided by the courts. How many times did AZ refuse to turn over data from 2020? And now these efftards are taking forever to count votes. Seem fishy to you? Nah, nothing to see here. :mad:
Kari demanded she be recused from the election about 18 months ago. Purple porch-sitters said meh, I don't see the issue.

If Kari, Abe and Finchem win, one of the first things they will likely do is decertify the 2020 election.

That's why they won't be allowed to win. (See what I did there? Normalize speaking truth to the cheating.)

There were some Trump success but he failed bad on election night. Trump is a LOSER, who won one time (2016) and his people will hang on that forever.
174-9 this cycle with endorsements

12MM more votes in a rigged election in 2020

Started an entire movement of policies that put this country first (shouldn't that be ALL policies from both parties?)

He's the most successful Republican politician in my adult life. The amount of fraud it took in 2020 to keep him from being elected was staggering.

Started an entire movement of policies that put this country first (shouldn't that be ALL policies from both parties?)

He's the most successful Republican politician in my adult life. The amount of fraud it took in 2020 to keep him from being elected was staggering.
He own the primaries and DEEP red areas but when we get to swing voters, he's a failure. Hence, why he LOST in 2020.

Reactions: goldmom and DC407

Dems say Trump is a horrible person, terrible candidate, and destroys everything he touches.

Dems also say Trump needs to stop running and they do everything within their power to stop him.

These two things do not go together.

Sounds like she's another Trump. If by 'I don't think she would allow it' you mean she will go on to give some killer rallies instead of being AZ's governor, then I get you.

And move on to the next challenge while exacting a toll on those who wronged her. If they cheat her out of the election, I get the feeling that she will extract her pound of flesh. She's a bada$$.

I'm not following, do you think someone is suggesting the law be broken?

No, not at all. I'm saying that anyone who cares about this country would absolutely be in favor of that.

It may have worked this time, but I think this is a terrible strategy, both tactically and morally. It is a bad-faith subversion of the democratic process and it risks getting the “extreme” candidates elected anyway.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
And move on to the next challenge while exacting a toll on those who wronged her. If they cheat her out of the election, I get the feeling that she will extract her pound of flesh. She's a bada$$.
Do you think she would do as Trump has done when he was cheated? Or something different?

No, not at all. I'm saying that anyone who cares about this country would absolutely be in favor of that.
I am still confused as to why you mention something that I think goes without saying, and really has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, IMO. It makes no sense so I have to try to rationalize why you would say that. My guess is you are saying "look if cheating happened, then the law will take care of it, that's what it's there for'.

Do you think she would do as Trump has done when he was cheated? Or something different?

I think she would react similarly to Trump. Not exactly, they're two different people but the similarities may surprise you.

Not trying to chip away at our good will, but imo one thing she would do differently is weigh the reaction vs the political capital spent...i.e. was the bang worth the buck?

I am still confused as to why you mention something that I think goes without saying, and really has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, IMO. It makes no sense so I have to try to rationalize why you would say that. My guess is you are saying "look if cheating happened, then the law will take care of it, that's what it's there for'.

No, I'm saying WE should take care of it within the confines of law and order.

I wasn't suggesting that you feel differently. Some do...but I don't believe that you or I do.

No, I'm saying WE should take care of it within the confines of law and order.
I don't see why you feel the need to say that. I don't see anyone here that's upset about what's being allowed to happen in the elections who is coming close to breaking the law.

If you think that questioning results or even assuming that cheating is happening till proven not isn't orderly, then we'll have to agree to disagree.

I've seen enough from the last 2 elections to assume dem-controlled areas of the country always cheat. I think everyone else should assume the same thing and SPEAK OUT that truth.

I see no downside to that. I know it will make the cheaters mad and have them call us election deniers, but at least that will be a change of pace from them projecting their racism and fascism onto us.

I don't see why you feel the need to say that. I don't see anyone here that's upset about what's being allowed to happen in the elections who is coming close to breaking the law.

If you think that questioning results or even assuming that cheating is happening till proven not isn't orderly, then we'll have to agree to disagree.

I've seen enough from the last 2 elections to assume dem-controlled areas of the country always cheat. I think everyone else should assume the same thing and SPEAK OUT that truth.

I see no downside to that. I know it will make the cheaters mad and have them call us election deniers, but at least that will be a change of pace from them projecting their racism and fascism onto us.

I don't know what else to tell you. I've assumed cheating as well and I think I'm pretty orderly. I've been pretty clear on this I think.

We do have some whackos in this country that want to take a different route, use a less law and order driven tactic. Those are the people I was referring to.

And no, I've never believed or even suspected that you were one of those people. We've chatted on these boards for a LONG time...I've never considered you to be a person who doesn't believe in law and order.

And no, I've never believed or even suspected that you were one of those people. We've chatted on these boards for a LONG time...I've never considered you to be a person who doesn't believe in law and order.
Wasn't really talking about me, I was talking about the board as a group.

The false Jan 6th narrative of insurrection due to a few people engaged in a riot.

I think that's fair. I was referring to the people who violated the law in that circumstance.

But that's only part of it. Some want to go further down that path. Those are the people who worry me.

As I said in another thread (I think it was a different thread), I'm not prepared to flush our Republic.

Wasn't really talking about me, I was talking about the board as a group.

Ok...I thought you were.

Do we have some here that would go the rogue route, outside of law and order? That's tough for me to say. I guess I don't believe that is the case...but am I as sure as I am with you? No, definitely not.

Clearly they have identified the fact that Trump is a liability and they want to run against him and his candidates. I’m just hoping the conservatives, just enough of them, get the hint and move away from Trump. Mass exodus towards Maga and away from Trump is what we need.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatorTheo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT