ADVERTISEMENT

Deion and F$U HC job

Ever since Deion Sanders announced he would coach football, Deion as F$U HC has been on a collision course.

A few more Norvil eggs, a few more Deion wins, and I think this really gains steam.

My only question is how can a guy who could not attend class sit through all-day film sessions and actually make something productive?

We know he’ll retain O’dell but what good has that done the last two coaching staffs?

Hey he could rap his way through post-loss press conferences.
It’s great bc it would almost certainly be a disaster. I love how they think he’s going to be sone kind of savior, when in reality the only reason they ever achieved prominence is because they were able to hide in a weak conference. Even if they move to the MAC or the AAC, they won’t ever be in that position again. So they can bring in the ghost of Vince Lombardi and it won’t matter. They could never compete on a level playing field and they knew it. They got away with it for almost 30 years. The landscape has permanently changed. They don’t have the budget to keep up in the college football arms race and we are going to see that from now on. There is a ceiling on that program when it has to compete fair and square, and they can’t hide in the ACC anymore. Dione can’t save them. No one can.

The chickens are coming home to roost. Literally.

Deion didn't make the list:
E_vLVppWQAA8w5O

My little birds inform me that Deion to F$U is gaining steam.

Each Norvil loss tips the scales in Deion’s favor.

This is gonna be freaking hilarious!
Deion is pretty much the only one dumb enough to take that job, but that won't happen for at least another season or two, or three. Let's remember, they still owe Taggart his cut.

Reactions: GatorGray
Deion didn't make the list:
E_vLVppWQAA8w5O
I think he qualifies under #5, and after the first 4 say no...

I mean look. Even if they weren't a dumpster fire now, they are running a deficit and would be paying off two former head coaches. What could they offer a new guy? 2 million? Maybe 3? Not sure even Deion comes in for that money.

I’m surprised no one is mentioning Kendall Briles. That guy could put up 1700 points in 3 minutes with his ultra-high paced offense.

Weird question but....didn't there used to be a rule that to be a college head coach you have to have a college degree? Because...well...technically you're a professor?

Weird question but....didn't there used to be a rule that to be a college head coach you have to have a college degree? Because...well...technically you're a professor?
I'm sure if you were getting a job at one of the football factories an honorary degree would be part of the deal.

Blow it out your ass.
That’s real cute. You sound so tough.

It’s racism. I bet you wouldn’t say that or joke about that to their face would you?
Talking about people’s hair and the clothes they wear.
You think people are stupid, friend? You know whats Going on.

Get yourself straight, then maybe somebody might listen to something besides this foolishness.

It’s racism. I bet you wouldn’t say that or joke about that to their face would you?

Get yourself straight, then maybe somebody might listen to something besides this foolishness.
You SO don't know what you are talking about. Or whom you are talking to.

Reactions: GatorGray
I don't GAS about you. But EvilWayz is not a dude to mess with.
I don’t care who he is.
I won’t stand for listening to that stuff anymore in my life. Giggling about jerry curls and how folks dress back then. They know what theyr doing.
If he don’t like it, he can take his own advice.

I don’t care who he is.
I won’t stand for listening to that stuff anymore in my life. Giggling about jerry curls and how folks dress back then. They know what theyr doing.
If he don’t like it, he can take his own advice.
You have an ignore button, use it. Stop being a pussy.

Considering Im the same color as them I doubt they'd give a shit.

And I'm not your friend, you fake ass wannabe.

Reactions: gatordad3

It's apparent your AD is racist. WiLLLLLLLLie never got this kind of support and Willie has shown more competence than NORVELLLLLLLLL.

For some reason I believe he will be given more time than the AD gave Willie

They will, citing 2020 and covid as an excuse.

The more time passes the more Willie’s firing looks like a bunch of good ‘ol boy southern rednecks lynching a man of color. Racism played an obvious and humongous part in that decision.

The more time passes the more Willie’s firing looks like a bunch of good ‘ol boy southern rednecks lynching a man of color. Racism played an obvious and humongous part in that decision.
While other 2nd year head coaches such as Lane Kiffin and Sam Pittman seem to be doing just fine in building their programs and showing progress.

Your right ineptitude had nothing to do with it. 🙄

Reactions: PacoGator19
im perfectly happy calling f$u a bunch of racists, and I think they should be forced to rehire him if they try and fire n0rveLLLLLLLLLL.

im perfectly happy calling f$u a bunch of racists, and I think they should be forced to rehire him if they try and fire n0rveLLLLLLLLLL.
I dont care what FSU does. I care what folks around here are doing. If you say something thats not right, good people will call you on it.
Sometimes folks dont even know there doing it til somebody says "hey fella, why are you saying that? Dont you know thats not right?

My daddy used to say "you let others talk like that around you, and youre part of the problem!"

I dont care what FSU does. I care what folks around here are doing. If you say something thats not right, good people will call you on it.
Sometimes folks dont even know there doing it til somebody says "hey fella, why are you saying that? Dont you know thats not right?

My daddy used to say "you let others talk like that around you, and youre part of the problem!"

How much critical race theory do you read?

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT