ADVERTISEMENT

Dave Zirin doesn't think the NFL should "Let" Tony Dungy go to Right to Life marches

EvilWayz

Bull Gator
Nov 18, 2006
Jacksonkill, florida
Let??? Seriously?

I wonder what sort of fascist organization Mr. Zirin thinks the NFL is/should be.

So it's OK to tell grown ass black men what to do when they aren't doing what you want them to? Because, right wing extremism.

Back to the plantation, Tony. The Man has spoken.

Edit: tried to post the tweet but Twitter and Rivals hates me. Shouldn't be hard to find.

Not exactly what you're looking for but I found this deleted tweet that has triggered our liberals.

AA16wRmF.img

Let??? Seriously?

I wonder what sort of fascist organization Mr. Zirin thinks the NFL is/should be.

So it's OK to tell grown ass black men what to do when they aren't doing what you want them to? Because, right wing extremism.

Edit: tried to post the tweet but Twitter and Rivals hates me. Shouldn't be hard to find.
Is this it Evilz?

Let??? Seriously?

This is such hypocrisy but not surprising at all. The left is so irrational and evil that they will do anything to maintain a narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT