ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Mullen...

Now 16-3 at UF. Officially the best start in UF history.

10 straight wins the most in a row since 2006-2007.

But he never won titles at Mississippi State so he can’t coach.
Watch the HBO special when you get a chance. Mullen is the right guy for the job.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Well she's not related by blood; so yes.

Not lies.

She's me ex-fiancé and here I am. Alabama grad though she may be. I'm turning over a new leaf. Happy and sarcastic as opposed to bitter and sarcastic.

At one point today I almost didn't care if we lost to Auburn...because over things were oddly more important.

I feel weird about that.
Gator Football always over the dames...rule #1

At one point today I almost didn't care if we lost to Auburn...because over things were oddly more important.

I feel weird about that.

Congrats and good luck. Being a fan is great, but being a husband, and father are even better. If you do have kids, make sure they root for the right team though:)

Reactions: sadgator and rdgtr

Not lies.

She's me ex-fiancé and here I am. Alabama grad though she may be. I'm turning over a new leaf. Happy and sarcastic as opposed to bitter and sarcastic.

I feel weird about that.

Bruh...

never recycle. Was this a drunk decision?

It was a difference between when she was 20 and I was 25, and now I'm 30 and she's 25.

There's a good bit of life experience that changes outlook.

Though, to be fair, it's reasonable to think I was drunk.

So yes lol. Congrats man.

He definitely outcoached Malzahn today. Great win for the Gators!

Reactions: rdgtr

Incredible job....couldn't be happier. We're going to stomp the shit out of teams like Auburn in a year or two from now...they will be scrappy but we can win or be right there. Last years coaching was great...If we can keep guys we'll be taking it to the butt sniffers and elephants soon. Coaches have these guys flying around and getting it done. The 'in game' adjustments have been impressive. I'm not an expert, just a casual fan, but the direction of the program continues to go in the right direction IMO. Nice that we controlled the game...turnovers have to change...but found a way to be creative and WIN.

#gatornation

Reactions: TennesseeGator
What’s HIS name Danny Boy? I mean you have a scumbag PEDOPHILE who went after a young BOY as your Avatar. Spacey is Gay BTW.
Have you seeked conculing for being his main victim? He must've bent you over once too many times in the BHG Stadium stalls while you were licking toilet seats. Congratulations on keeping tabs on the gay community Libby.

Not lies.

I feel weird about that.

Congrats Danny. Sounds perfectly normal, although weird for the internet message board crowd :cool:

What’s HIS name Danny Boy? I mean you have a scumbag PEDOPHILE who went after a young BOY as your Avatar. Spacey is Gay BTW.

I don't know who this troll is, but if you read his posts and then read old BucaNole posts, the fake Georgia woman, Jaxbeachdog, and a couple others, you will see a lot of similarities in writing style (or lack thereof), plus two commonalities: if you make a personal attack against him he loses his mind, and will play the "you're gay" card most of the time, and also brags about making lots of money and being "super smart".

Whoever this is thinks he is really clever, but it doesn't take many posts to see the pattern. The limited vocabulary and poor grammar are dead giveaways.

And it's not the Auburn guy. The differences there are obvious.

Also, compared to Mullen's Mississippi St days, Dan Mullen's record against top 10 teams are improving now that he has Florida material to work with - now (3-1) vs top 10 teams and 4-1 vs AP Top 25 teams.

Also, Florida has not begun the season 6-0 since the 2015 season. The LSU game will again determine if that winning streak continues or not.

Also, compared to Mullen's Mississippi St days, Dan Mullen's record against top 10 teams are improving now that he has Florida material to work with - now (3-1) vs top 10 teams and 4-1 vs AP Top 25 teams.

Also, Florida has not begun the season 6-0 since the 2015 season. The LSU game will again determine if that winning streak continues or not.

We can beat LSU.

No turnovers.
Enough pressure to keep Burrows from throwing long.
Effective running game to keep LSU O off the field.
Trask needs to break the 2 TD ceiling.

Give me no more than one TO, 4 TD from Trask, 5+ QB pressures/sacks, and over 100 yards rushing, and I like our chances.

And for anyone who says "no duh", well, yeah. LSU is that good, we will need to play a tremendous game to win. We could muck about with Tennessee and still win, we were able to beat Auburn with a sloppy game because they were sloppier, but LSU won't be sloppy.

We can beat LSU.

No turnovers.

Give me no more than one TO, 4 TD from Trask, 5+ QB pressures/sacks, and over 100 yards rushing, and I like our chances.

And for anyone who says "no duh", well, yeah. LSU is that good, we will need to play a tremendous game to win. We could muck about with Tennessee and still win, we were able to beat Auburn with a sloppy game because they were sloppier, but LSU won't be sloppy.
We can beat them...defense has to stay strong...they have played great and in some of the worst situations. Greenard is a beast and the secondary is balling out. We need to play solid defense, get turnovers....NOT TURN IT OVER MUCH....if we do than we can beat them. Just have to see how the game goes.

He definitely outcoached Malzahn today. Great win for the Gators!

It was also Todd Grantham's defensive game plan that held Auburn in check. Florida did not blitz as often (only in short yardage situations) and kept all of Auburn's options in front of them as well as the side-line to sideline ones which are often the distraction in Malzhan's offenses.

The Florida defenders just had to make the necessary tackles in space.

Most of the afternoon, Auburn's offense had numerous three & outs.

I would give out the following grades to Florida's performance against Auburn:

UF Defense: A+
(3 ints and two sacks)
Held Auburn to 124 y rushing/34 carries 0 TD's;
Nix: 11/27 145 Y, 1 TD, 3 ints

UF Special Teams: C+
The Good: 1 FG and a punt fumble recovery
The Bad: Terrible call by Dan Mullen for UF's punter to go for a fake punt inside Florida territory. Auburn baited Mullen into that call & subsequently stopped it and their offense finally scored a TD to make a 14-6 game now become a 14-13 tight game. When Florida' offense has been making numerous fumbles (two up to that point) which directly led to Auburn's two FG's, it is inappropriate to take such a risk; especially, after Florida's previous punt led to an Auburn fumble.

UF Offense: C- (4 fumbles; 2 TD passing, 1 TD rushing)
& The Ugly:
Three total fumbles by Trask when facing pass pressure from Auburn. One more fumble by RB pierce who dropped the ball due to a concussion after being hit in the head by the Auburn LB. The numerous turnovers make it hard for any offense to overcome a quality opponent like Auburn.

Great credit to Dan Mullen for constructing all of Florida's explosive plays and their execution by Florida's players. Particularly, that 88-yard TD run by Perine.

The Gators get off to a 6-0 (3-0) start and now extend their winning streak to 10-games. After this week, it will be the 8th/9th straight week in the top 10 poll counting back to last season! That's pretty dang good after a 4-8 season in 2018.

Reactions: VZDawg

Adding to your post since 2014 wins against top 10 teams:

1. Saban- 15
2. Meyer- 13
3. Dabo- 9
T-4. Mullen/Dantonio- 7

Elite company.

Reactions: rdgtr
We can beat them...defense has to stay strong...they have played great and in some of the worst situations. Greenard is a beast and the secondary is balling out. We need to play solid defense, get turnovers....NOT TURN IT OVER MUCH....if we do than we can beat them. Just have to see how the game goes.

We will need Zuniga. Pass rush hasn't been the same without him. Still good, but not elite.

We can beat LSU.

No turnovers.

While LSU's scoring offense has been extraordinarily been impressive this season (54 ppg), WHO have they really beaten?

Georgia Southern: 55-3
at #9 Texas: 45-38
Northwestern St: 65-14
at Vanderbilt: 66-38
Utah St: 42-6

Defensively, LSU has given up 19.8 ppg and the Tiger's best defensive performances have come against GA Southern & Utah St.

Heck, even Vanderbilt has put up 38 points on LSU's defense.
Against Georgia & Ole Miss, Vanderbilt could only score 6 points in their losses.
Maybe the Vandy output against LSU is just an outlier - strange game.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/_/id/238/vanderbilt-commodores

While Texas is rated as a top 15 opponent, the longhorns have given up 30 or more points to the following:
LSU: L (38-45)
Oklahoma St: W (36-30)
West Virginia: W (42-31)
Texas' scoring defense has not been great either.

All season long, LSU has not seen a defense like Florida's! In order to win, Florida may have to hold LSU to under 30 points or even under 20 points while also being able to score in the 20s/30s. Holding LSU to under 20 points at baton Rouge would be some kind of statement by the Florida defense!

Last edited:

Not lies.

I feel weird about that.
That's called being sober. I recognize that illness.

We will need Zuniga. Pass rush hasn't been the same without him. Still good, but not elite.

What about that Georgia transfer DE's eligibility?
?Cox, will he be available for the LSU game?
That would be huge news, too!

Last edited:
What about that Georgia transfer DE's eligibility?
?Cox, will he be available for the LSU game?
That would be huge news, too!

Don't hold your breath.

Heck, if I was Florida, I'd ask the NCAA to sit on any such ruling. Things are going good, all that would do is cause chaos. I mean, since he isn't eligible, he's playing with the scout team. There's no way he'd be ready to go for a while. Let him get acclimated to UF, with no pressure to play, and be ready to be a beast in 2020.

While LSU's scoring offense has been extraordinarily been impressive this season (54 ppg), WHO have they really beaten?

Georgia Southern: 55-3
at #9 Texas: 45-38
Northwestern St: 65-14
at Vanderbilt: 66-38
Utah St: 42-6

Defensively, LSU has given up 19.8 ppg and the Tiger's best defensive performances have come against GA Southern & Utah St.

Heck, even Vanderbilt has put up 38 points on LSU's defense.
Against Georgia & Ole Miss, Vanderbilt could only score 6 points in their losses.
Maybe the Vandy output against LSU is just an outlier - strange game.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/_/id/238/vanderbilt-commodores

While Texas is rated as a top 15 opponent, the longhorns have given up 30 or more points to the following:
LSU: L (38-45)
Oklahoma St: W (36-30)
West Virginia: W (42-31)
Texas' scoring defense has not been great either.

All season long, LSU has not seen a defense like Florida's! In order to win, Florida may have to hold LSU to under 30 points or even under 20 points while also being able to score in the 20s/30s. Holding LSU to under 20 points at baton Rouge would be some kind of statement by the Florida defense!

It took a lot of breaks to hold Auburn under 20 points, breaks like two guys in the clear falling down without a Gator touching them. We will need ball control to hold LSU down, and that's one thing we haven't really had.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT