ADVERTISEMENT

Cut these...

If 6 or 7 of the 9 guys misused the debit cards UF gave them for books and classroom supplies, have paid back the money and it's their 1st offense, I say give them a 2nd chance. I think any other student on scholarship (academic or athletic) would be afforded a 2nd chance in that circumstance. But those involved in the credit card fraud, stealing someone's credit card or using it without permission, to pay their rent or buying stuff off campus, should IMO be criminally charged and booted from the team and the university.

If 6 or 7 of the 9 guys misused the debit cards UF gave them for books and classroom supplies, have paid back the money and it's their 1st offense, I say give them a 2nd chance. I think any other student on scholarship (academic or athletic) would be afforded a 2nd chance in that circumstance. But those involved in the credit card fraud, stealing someone's credit card or using it without permission, to pay their rent or buying stuff off campus, should IMO be criminally charged and booted from the team and the university.

Pretty much agree. What about reporting the cards stolen, though? That's a little tougher than just misusing them.

What would spurrier do if was still coach? Plus we seem to forget players are now getting monthly stipend...pure greed,stupidity,total lack of respect for teammates and the school that's paying for their education....

Reactions: instaGATOR
I'm about sick of hearing this kind of chit called a mistake or an accident.
Opps, I slipped on a wet spot on the floor and committed theft and fraud.

This is nothing more than criminal intent with prior knowledge that what they were doing was not only wrong, but a crime. Baliff, wack their p-p's....

By now, the scUM thugs and the Crims should know where to go to school in order to be accepted as gud chrishun boyz. So go there instead of stinking up UF's campus. :mad:

And to those fans that ONLY care about winning, maybe you should leave with them... o_O -------------- JMOHO's of course, and as always... :cool:

If the state only charges some with misdemeanors or not at all they don't need to be dismissed from the team.

and be lucky if you can replace them with more star talent, that will I guarantee smoke plants and do things too...

Reactions: TNGatorBrad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT