ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo threatens to displace de Kommieo

I met him in 2003 or 2004. He was brilliant and inspiring. Now I cringe when I see him on TV. It feels like a piece of his legacy is chipped away each time lately.

America’s Mayor was on top of his game tonight on Hannity. He knows his chit and NYC. He said NYC has 35k cops and this would end tonight if police commissioner was given the order.

he said Cuomo should remove de Kommieo immediately

Reactions: gatordad3
Even if he did, nobody would ever notice. One turned the NYC into a sh*Thole. The other turned the entire state into a sh*Thole.
Both dumbasses while Mario is turning over in his grave.

And is Rudy beginning to lick his chops??? :D

Reactions: nail1988
de Kommieo told the cops give these poor rioters and looters a “ light touch” as he threatens to arrest Jews at church and people at the beach.

he’s a sick SOB
Well, he certainly won't have to worry about his arrested daughter NOT getting a light touch...no man WANTS to touch that, and ten foot poles are probably in short supply over at Rikers...

Thousands of Protesters March on the Home of NYC Mayor de Kommieo, Demand He Resign For How He’s Handled the City

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama...emand-he-resign-for-how-hes-handled-the-city/
So busy pimping his wares for the Dim Nomination he didn't take care of his own backyard. Declawed the NYPD and allowed police to be assaulted and humiliated by street thugs, then he expected that very dept to gain respect in a riotous situation after he had stripped the police of all dignity last November. He's despicable!

Like I say, I have no sympathy for the New Yorkers who were stupid enough to vote for him. Now they're booing him?

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT