ADVERTISEMENT

Crushing defeat for liberals: South Dakota wants men barred from competing in sports with women

Again, instead of the corrosion of democracy, Ghost and the haters focus on culture wars which mean nothing. We are surrendering to authoritarianism without a shot being fired. Russia(Putin) wins, freedom loses

They are sheep. If you took the left's agenda and told liberals it was Trump's agenda, they would hate all of it.

If they took Trump’s agenda (whatever that is?) and gave it to Obama, I’m sure you’d be all for it.

Do you really not see you’re the flip side of the coin? Sad!

At this point the Trump Fluffers are just embarrassed and trying to save face(much like 3rd world dictators). Trump is a moron and traitor, the Ghosties worship him and they can't accept reality.

If they took Trump’s agenda (whatever that is?) and gave it to Obama, I’m sure you’d be all for it.

Do you really not see you’re the flip side of the coin? Sad!

You are projecting your own behavior onto me. I have no problem supporting democrats when they come up with good policies, I just wish they would do it more often.

I supported obama and schumer when they supported the wall. You did too.

Now Trump supports the wall, and I support that position as well. Suddenly, you don't.

Critical thinkers can see what happened here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT