ADVERTISEMENT

LAKERGATOR IS AN ANNOYING SHITHEAD TROLL...this is another bumped old thread...DON’T READ

We won’t see BucaNole anytime soon for sure. How clueless does he look right about now?

Reactions: sadgator
beause they all have morphed into
man-takes-a-crap-while-on-witness-stand-youll-never-guess-what-happens-next-nR6.png

It almost feels as if you aren’t enjoying seeing us celebrate the fact that Florida is winning...and developing its program...

BTW there's several more that have popped up in the last couple of weeks. It's almost impossible that these are all Bucatroll.

Obvious Lee.

Speaking of MIA posters, wonder where @DaleLoon has been?
I think he is studying the JFK files again, or looking for proof that Ron Zook was in fact a cyborg. :D The mystery of how Ron Zook was so mediocre has always intrigued me, the man could recruit though.

Interesting how the nolies have for the most part disappeared...

Go Canes!

I think it's because most have found completely alternative activities for the fall.

Me? I'm glutton for punishment! Bring on the 4-8...heck, if we suck badly enough maybe MJ will reach out to us in celebration!

You are a good sport sir. That said I hope your team keeps testing your patience "To infinity and beyond." :D

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I'm back. I don't read this board that much though because it doesn't get much traffic, but it's the only one that lets me post. So here I am.

Reactions: nail1988
What are you talking about???
I’m watching the games and enjoying it! If anything I’m sitting back with a big smile on my face and saying I told you so to so many on here that just whined and cried after the Kentucky game!
All I saw was “waaaaah waaah”
Some of it was you friend.

I’ve said over and over again we’ve got the coach who’s gonna get it done!

You must scream into the mirror a lot at home.

What are you talking about???
I’m watching the games and enjoying it! If anything I’m sitting back with a big smile on my face and saying I told you so to so many on here that just whined and cried after the Kentucky game!
All I saw was “waaaaah waaah”
Some of it was you friend.

I’ve said over and over again we’ve got the coach who’s gonna get it done!

You must scream into the mirror a lot at home.

Speaking of crying, what happened to the fake racism you heard in the stands of a game you never attended? Seems you got over that pretty quick, your soul was in eternal torment for that first week, tho....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT