ADVERTISEMENT

Could Kyle Pitts be a Cowboy?

I've seen some mock drafts have him going there but I think one of the teams with a young developing QB is going snag him.

If Miami (assuming they stay with Tua and don't go for Watson) doesn't grab Devonta Smith or Waddle for rapport reasons, a guy like Pitts would be a huge get for Tua.
Agreed but they have Gesicki at TE. Not sure if they will draft another one in the 1st round. They likely need a WR more so I would think Smith or Waddle may be higher on their draft board.

Extremely unlikely it could happen, but I would love for him to fall to the Jags at 25. They haven't had a decent tight end in forever. I'd almost like the Jags to trade up for him, but out of the 53 man roster there might be 10-12 valid NFL players, so they need all their picks. Good thing they are 74 mil under the cap, they will need every penny to overhaul that mess.

Extremely unlikely it could happen, but I would love for him to fall to the Jags at 25. They haven't had a decent tight end in forever. I'd almost like the Jags to trade up for him, but out of the 53 man roster there might be 10-12 valid NFL players, so they need all their picks. Good thing they are 74 mil under the cap, they will need every penny to overhaul that mess.
The way they are talking I’m not sure he falls out of the top 10.

theres no good reason you can't get Najee there or at the first of the 2nd if you push it.

Just to stir the pot for some off season fun....

Meyer takes Pitts with his 1st pick, then announces that Tebow will be the QB.... 😇

Just to stir the pot for some off season fun....

Meyer takes Pitts with his 1st pick, then announces that Tebow will be the QB.... 😇

honestly....the Jets would sell their soul to have that pick. Why they wouldn't trade down to the second spot and get more picks is beyond me.

Meyer is a great coach but doesn't have Mullen and Gonzalez

The way they are talking I’m not sure he falls out of the top 10.
My kid is #1 pick out of a thousand kids biggest Little League in the country. Shot gun for an arm, can play the whole field, you should see this kid. My dad posted a pole vaulting record that stud in Florida for 28 years, beat Burt Reynolds in the state Champion Chips...crazy and awesome, uncle played at UGA for a minute and went to be with his wife....this is funny, before he passed away, he had 12 dogs named Lassie. He's a good cat. I come from a family of athletes.

He can catch but they need him at short stop....he's perfect His coach has been coaching for 18 years. He has been in All Stars for 7 years in a row and I couched the whole time. I love this stuff :)

My kid is #1 pick out of a thousand kids biggest Little League in the country. Shot gun for an arm, can play the whole field, you should see this kid. My dad posted a pole vaulting record that stud in Florida for 28 years, beat Burt Reynolds in the state Champion Chips...crazy and awesome, uncle played at UGA for a minute and went to be with his wife....this is funny, before he passed away, he had 12 dogs named Lassie. He's a good cat. I come from a family of athletes.

He can catch but they need him at short stop....he's perfect His coach has been coaching for 18 years. He has been in All Stars for 7 years in a row and I couched the whole time. I love this stuff :)
Look it up, Waymon Meadows, they called him Lighting Meadows, won 2 state champion chips RB, Father wanted to be a Bishop Preacher but became a Mormon bishop and Stake President...has the best garden you've ever seen. I just talked to him today, man is wise, 84 now

I can write a story book, I'm Spencer Meadows, GC , I live in Nevada now but will never leave my
license, we are closing a 500k deal right now.... lol we are close from perfect but we do our best.

Last edited:
The 49'ers have traded up to the #3 pick.
Rumor is that they take Pitts at TE with their #3 pick.
They could then take Trask at QB in a later pick, getting the Kyle-2-Kyle combo back together.

Ain't all the speculation grand....
😎

Hope not - Not a Cowboy fan. Would love to see him in Jacksonville or Tampa. 49'ers are taking a QB, IMO.

That's great news, but how does that impact where Kyle Pitts will be drafted?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
They could then take Trask at QB in a later pick, getting the Kyle-2-Kyle combo back together.

😎

literally zero speculation that that's the case.

😎

The only reason this isn't dead last on the 49'ers to-do list is because it's not on there at all.

Being big and strong certainly helps, but can he ride a horse?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT