ADVERTISEMENT

Consequences of covid lockdowns/masks

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
Many of us said there would be loads of consequences for shutdowns and mandatory masks. We are bearing the fruit of those policies. Along with Uvalde, Tulsa shooting etc….why are we not discussing the real culprit for these upticks in violence?

Let’s Go Brandon!

Many of us said there would be loads of consequences for shutdowns and mandatory masks. We are bearing the fruit of those policies. Along with Uvalde, Tulsa shooting etc….why are we not discussing the real culprit for these upticks in violence?

Let’s Go Brandon!
Plus the increase in suicides from the lockdowns. Which @Nolec told me didn't exist.

Reactions: jfegaly
Here's how those lockdowns are working out in China......America better start paying attention. Shyt can, and will, hit the fan soon.

The gun grab is coming. You cannot make up how ignorant folks are. It’s like they are oblivious to patterns.

Here's how those lockdowns are working out in China......America better start paying attention. Shyt can, and will, hit the fan soon.

I have friends in Australia and its effectively become a police state. They are making plans to leave as soon as possible.

The gun grab is coming. You cannot make up how ignorant folks are. It’s like they are oblivious to patterns.
Gun grabs are coming but it has more to do with the culture war than keeping people safe.
Conservatives have traditionally resided in more rural areas and have placed cultural empahsis on God, Family, Country and Guns. The progressives have been attacking those pillars for decades in an effort to eradicate the conservative culture entirely.
They have been demonizing and attacking religious conservatives at every turn.
The entire LGBTQRSTUV movement isn't about acceptance it's about dismantling the core of the family unit.
They have weaken our military and use every social cause to justify their protests of the flag...why the flag?
Conservatives have long had a gun culture which consisted of hunting and shooting and they are using public safety as an excuse to eliminate them...not because they care about guns or safety but because they want the conservative culture eliminated from society.

Gun grabs are coming but it has more to do with the culture war than keeping people safe.
Conservatives have traditionally resided in more rural areas and have placed cultural empahsis on God, Family, Country and Guns. The progressives have been attacking those pillars for decades in an effort to eradicate the conservative culture entirely.
The entire LGBTQRSTUV movement isn't about acceptance it's about dismantling the core of the family unit.
They have weaken our military and use every social cause to justify their protests of the flag...why the flag?
Conservatives have long had a gun culture which consisted of hunting and shooting and they are using public safety as an excuse to eliminate them...not because they care about guns or safety but because they want the conservative culture eliminated from society.
Brother, you are spot on. :mad:

Reactions: jfegaly
Will not happen in my lifetime. America is just different when it comes to freedoms. As long as my generation is around...there will be ONE HELL of a fight...one they will not win

Will not happen in my lifetime. America is just different when it comes to freedoms. As long as my generation is around...there will be ONE HELL of a fight...one they will not win
Man I hope you are right.
The problem is we aren't making men like we used to.
My grandfather quite literally (101st Airborne) stormed the beaches of Normandy at 20 yrs old. The 20 yr old's now a days can't figure out which bathroom to use.
And that is part of the culture war as well...toxify masculinity.

With all the crazy mess they are doing over there you would swear they must be preparing for something worse than Covid to be released.

Let’s Go Brandon!
You gave criminals an excuse to wear masks in public. Great job, Brandon.

I have friends in Australia and its effectively become a police state. They are making plans to leave as soon as possible.
Yeah, before this Covid hysteria, Australia was one of those places I fantasized about escaping to if things really went to sh!t here in the US. Sadly, I no longer consider Australia as a place I would want to go to.

Man I hope you are right.
The problem is we aren't making men like we used to.
My grandfather quite literally (101st Airborne) stormed the beaches of Normandy at 20 yrs old. The 20 yr old's now a days can't figure out which bathroom to use.
And that is part of the culture war as well...toxify masculinity.
There's still plenty of us.

You send folks with guns to come get my guns, you better bring a bunch of them and hope you catch me at home.

Cuz I ain't coming out, and if you think I won't set my house on fire just to catch people in it, you underestimate me.

The Left is a suicide death cult of abortion (their holy sacrament) and global warming (their religion).

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
They have embraced full on fascism ...
frankt.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT