ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Biden

This is the last time I'm responding to any of your f*cking drivel.

Iran has been steadily gaining nuclear power since OBAMA.

I explained to you why the only thing that would have stopped Iran from nuclear proliferation was a direct attack on their facilities.

Who was vp under Obama?

And who set into motion the ability for Iran to eventually become a nuclear power?

That would be Obama.

It's kind of hard to stop something put forward by your predecessor, AS YOU JUST WHINED ABOUT.

Dolt.
Wrong again. Iran started getting serious under Bush after Iraq invasion. Obama tried to slow it down and yes he failed. Trump tried to slow it down and yes he failed. Biden is trying to slow it down and yes he is failing.

Wrong again. Iran started getting serious under Bush after Iraq invasion. Obama tried to slow it down and yes he failed. Trump tried to slow it down and yes he failed. Biden is trying to slow it down and yes he is failing.
Every President BUT Obama actively tried to keep Iran from becoming a nuclear power. Obama didn't try to do shit. Read the damn treaty he signed.

You're jumping back and forth between nuclear power and nuclear weapons. If you want to talk Nuclear Power, we go back to 1957.

Again, intellectually dishonest.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
No...you are TRYING to make everyone sound equal, and you are just lying. Obama tried to HELP Iran acquire a nuclear weapon...so is Brandon. The HUGE, HUGE difference between Trump and those 2 idiots...they FEARED Trump...they LAUGH at Brandon and Hussein

Reactions: fatman76
No...you are TRYING to make everyone sound equal, and you are just lying. Obama tried to HELP Iran acquire a nuclear weapon...so is Brandon. The HUGE, HUGE difference between Trump and those 2 idiots...they FEARED Trump...they LAUGH at Brandon and Hussein
Don't forget about the billions in cash shipped to Iran in the middle of the night.

This is the last time I'm responding to any of your f*cking drivel.

Iran has been steadily gaining nuclear power since OBAMA.

I explained to you why the only thing that would have stopped Iran from nuclear proliferation was a direct attack on their facilities.

Who was vp under Obama?

And who set into motion the ability for Iran to eventually become a nuclear power?

That would be Obama.

It's kind of hard to stop something put forward by your predecessor, AS YOU JUST WHINED ABOUT.

Dolt.
Here's some advice - as soon as @kalimgoodman projects a statement onto someone that they never said it's time to just exit stage right.

I never said Trump was successful, my point was he fought like hell to slow them down as much as possible and made life difficult for Iran. I, as you pointed out and I agree, conceded that boots on the ground and missiles were the only way to truly stop them. Trump was not a warmonger and probably would have never done that.

None of that excuses Biden de facto honoring the agreement despite Iran ignoring their part by relieving sanctions. That's the whole deal - you (Iran) adhere to these limits and we (the US and allies) will ease sanctions.

Again - his original assertion was that Trump wasn't worried about nuclear weapons (post #10), which is on it's face absurd. I blew that out of the water and now he's got us arguing about what president was most successful at stopping Iran, which is a totally different conversation. The point is Obama and Biden have rolled out the red carpet for Iran to have nuclear warhead(s). This could spell the end of the world. A nuke turns Jerusalem to glass and it's going to get really ugly.

It's the debate equivalent of asking "when did you stop beating your wife?" every time you get exposed as ignorant.

Here's some advice - as soon as @kalimgoodman projects a statement onto someone that they never said it's time to just exit stage right.

I never said Trump was successful, my point was he fought like hell to slow them down as much as possible and made life difficult for Iran. I, as you pointed out and I agree, conceded that boots on the ground and missiles were the only way to truly stop them. Trump was not a warmonger and probably would have never done that.

None of that excuses Biden de facto honoring the agreement despite Iran ignoring their part by relieving sanctions. That's the whole deal - you (Iran) adhere to these limits and we (the US and allies) will ease sanctions.

Again - his original assertion was that Trump wasn't worried about nuclear weapons (post #10), which is on it's face absurd. I blew that out of the water and now he's got us arguing about what president was most successful at stopping Iran, which is a totally different conversation. The point is Obama and Biden have rolled out the red carpet for Iran to have nuclear warhead(s). This could spell the end of the world. A nuke turns Jerusalem to glass and it's going to get really ugly.

It's the debate equivalent of asking "when did you stop beating your wife?" every time you get exposed as ignorant.
Oh God. Spinning I see. My original assertion was blaming Biden is hilarious. Let's not lie to please our "friends" now.

Biden didn't stop it but nukes wasn't built in his 2 years in office. So attacking him over this is laughable. That would be like blaming Trump for carry overs from the Obama administration.

Him trying to spin that obama wanted to disarm Iran might be the most dishonest thing he's ever posted here. And that's a tall mountain to climb.

Reactions: fatman76
Oh God. Spinning I see. My original assertion was blaming Biden is hilarious. Let's not lie to please our "friends" now.

Biden didn't stop it but nukes wasn't built in his 2 years in office. So attacking him over this is laughable. That would be like blaming Trump for carry overs from the Obama administration.
I'm not lying. I responded to that (not Biden's fault) with proof he lifted sanctions despite their continued violations of the agreement, greatly speeding up their ability to enrich weapons-grade uranium.

Instead of responding to that you claimed Trump wasn't worried about Iran getting nuclear weapons. Then I responded to that.

Seriously man, what in the hell is wrong with your brain? It's really, really broken. You think in ovals or something.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
How many billion was it again that Obozo left on an Iranian tarmac? I know it was pallet after pallet. :mad:

Owebama flew in 400 million in cash and transferred the Islamo Nazis of Iran 1.7 billion

he should have been tried for treason

750x0.jpg

I'm not lying. I responded to that (not Biden's fault) with proof he lifted sanctions despite their continued violations of the agreement, greatly speeding up their ability to enrich weapons-grade uranium.

Instead of responding to that you claimed Trump wasn't worried about Iran getting nuclear weapons. Then I responded to that.

Seriously man, what in the hell is wrong with your brain? It's really, really broken. You think in ovals or something.
I'm not going to fight with you. You're on my good side right now. I digress 😆

Moral equivalence...kalim specializes in them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT