ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Playoff...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Well pretty predictable in the first game here as most everyone thought Bama just has too much talent to lose to ND. The next game should be more interesting as both teams have some pretty good players. Guess I am hoping for a Clemson win as I think they have the better chance to knock off Bama.

Why people just can't enjoy witnessing unprecedented greatness is beyond me.

"oh woe is me it hurts us I want all SEC teams to lose. boo Bama!"

well guess what. Clemson is hurting us too. So is Ohio State.

Why people just can't enjoy witnessing unprecedented greatness is beyond me.

"oh woe is me it hurts us I want all SEC teams to lose. boo Bama!"

well guess what. Clemson is hurting us too. So is Ohio State.

I just like to see Saban lose. I only root for Bama when they are playing FSU or Georgia.

It’s still early but right now Clemson is getting totally outclassed and outcoached

What the hell has happened to Clemson’s defense? OSU is doing whatever they want to do running and passing.

Bama has pretty much ruined college football IMO. I wonder if even Saban gets bored. I guess he doesn’t.

And people want an 8 team playoff? Why? The 4 team playoff games aren’t even competitive the majority of the time. How many more blowouts do you want to see?

And people want an 8 team playoff? Why? The 4 team playoff games aren’t even competitive the majority of the time. How many more blowouts do you want to see?
I think people are tired of seeing they same teams year after year.

I think people are tired of seeing they same teams year after year.
I agree with that but going to 8 teams isn’t going to fix that problem either. Problem is Bama is Bama and basically untouchable as long as Saban is there.

Reactions: goldmom
I agree with that but going to 8 teams isn’t going to fix that problem either. Problem is Bama is Bama and basically untouchable as long as Saban is there.

goes back to the point I've made many times.

Its unprecedented success.

just because it's not your team doesn't mean you can't look at it and appreciate it.

whenever this run ends, we will likely never see anything quite like it again.

Reactions: PacoGator19
goes back to the point I've made many times.

Its unprecedented success.

just because it's not your team doesn't mean you can't look at it and appreciate it.

whenever this run ends, we will likely never see anything quite like it again.
Agreed. It’s incredible. And no we will never see anything like it again.

I think this OSU team has a shot against Bama.
They have a shot but regardless of the result what Bama continues to do is amazing and unprecedented. They are here year after year after year after year. You get my point.

That was a beatdown. I hope OSU can match up and beat Bama. Going by this game it looks like they are pretty good in the trenches and should be able to play with them.

Reactions: fsu939913
I think this OSU team has a shot against Bama.
Didn't watch the entire game, but did it appear to anyone else that OSU was playing "angry"? DaboDrool running his mouth may have been the catalyst.
I don't think Saban and his crew do much talking. They let the scoreboard do that.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Didn't watch the entire game, but did it appear to anyone else that OSU was playing "angry"? DaboDrool running his mouth may have been the catalyst.
I don't think Saban and his crew do much talking. They let the scoreboard do that.

They probably felt disrespected with the coach voting them so low. The main difference to me appeared to be in the trenches as it looked like OSU was easily in control there. I doubt Bama will be able to out physical them much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT