ADVERTISEMENT

College Football is all messed up!!

You’ve apparently never had the pleasure of being the parent responsible for moving the elf on the shelf every night…
GIF by moodman

Reactions: goldmom
Is this what we wanted? I sure don’t like what it has become and turning into. This NIL and transfer portal is reaking major havoc. All it has become now is “free agency”. If you want to be successful you have no choice but to play the game. Some players are hitting the portal to get better NIL deals, etc & I can guarantee there has been some tampering as well. I can understand guys that aren’t playing much hitting the transfer portal but their are starting QBs and some quality players looking to jump ship likely to just get better NIL deals
Well to be fair, a LOT of yahoos are getting exactly what they opined for. The correlation to China Joe is startling. :rolleyes: :(

We went from UT being busted for passing out $ filled McDonalds bags to the NCAA knowingly looking the other way while teams intentionally poach other teams’ players for million dollar “collective” deals in like 2 years…The sport that sadgator embraced and learned to love in the 90’s is dead. There is no loyalty or stability in any of it. It is very sad.
@sadgator I find it amusing and ironic @goldmom liked your post. ;)😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT