ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching them up...some on here need to fess up

NYCapple

Chomp Artist
Nov 19, 2012
Mullen was going to coach these boys up!
So many people told you so.
He didn’t win at Miss State for nothing!
He is gonna work with whatcha got and get some wins.

He is a mastermind. We might still win the East...I’m telling you!

Excited so much...go ahead and say whatever you wanna say. Won’t bother me a bit tonite!

Mullen was going to coach these boys up!
So many people told you so.
He didn’t win at Miss State for nothing!
He is gonna work with whatcha got and get some wins.

He is a mastermind. We might still win the East...I’m telling you!

Excited so much...go ahead and say whatever you wanna say. Won’t bother me a bit tonite!

Is that what your high powered Gator booster buddies told you?

Reactions: PlutoDroid
Is that what your high powered Gator booster buddies told you?

I dont know any Gator boosters of that kind.
Why would I have to know any boosters to know hes a good coach.
Ive got two eyes.... What hes done so far has been great!

I
YEAH!!!:) Glad you found out the truth, your boy Willie...not so good at the coaching aspect of his position though.

I remember you crying and whining just a few games ago.
I thought I was gonna have to come over a give you some new drawers and a fresh pack of Huggies....

I

I thought I was gonna have to come over a give you some new drawers and a fresh pack of Huggies....

And you came here crying about fake racism you heard in the stands of a game you never attended. Funny how that troll talking point went away, isn't it?

Meanwhile, Florida is back to running the state of Florida and FSU is a dumpster fire. Good.

And you came here crying about fake racism you heard in the stands of a game you never attended. Funny how that troll talking point went away, isn't it?

Meanwhile, Florida is back to running the state of Florida and FSU is a dumpster fire. Good.

No it didnt go away. I sad I was mad about it, and vented some and moved on.
Youd have been upset too if you had a bunch of kids with you and heard all that nonsense and carrying on. Its degrading, demeaning, and I wont just sit back and do nothing. ..

One kind person on this board had the good mind to email me and say that if I did hear or see that, for us to bring it to the attention of the Athletic Dept - so thats what we did. Apologies were made and we were told theyd look into it.

Thats all we can do. Maybe somebody sold their tickets and had somebody acting like a fool in their place. Not for me to say.

Theres no place for stuff like that anywhere, much less in a family/football game environment.

No it didnt go away. I sad I was mad about it, and vented some and moved on.
Youd have been upset too if you had a bunch of kids with you and heard all that nonsense and carrying on. Its degrading, demeaning, and I wont just sit back and do nothing. ..

One kind person on this board had the good mind to email me and say that if I did hear or see that, for us to bring it to the attention of the Athletic Dept - so thats what we did. Apologies were made and we were told theyd look into it.

Thats all we can do. Maybe somebody sold their tickets and had somebody acting like a fool in their place. Not for me to say.

Theres no place for stuff like that anywhere, much less in a family/football game environment.

I'm glad you moved on. Your soul was clearly in torment for that week. You made a nice recovery.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I

The only person crying on here were you and your 5 other user names. Still waiting to hear about the ground breaking on that 85 million dollar football facility.

You still think Mullen is going to get fired within 3 years Clarence?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The only person crying on here were you and your 5 other user names. Still waiting to hear about the ground breaking on that 85 million dollar football facility.

You still think Mullen is going to get fired within 3 years Clarence?
You are mistaken...
I cant tell you any more that I am not the person you claim I am.
I only have one user name on here.

I have never had anything but support for Mullen. He is/will continue to be a great coach!
Show me where Ive said anything else.

But no one mentioned 'bucnole' but you.

All too easy :cool:

Too easy for what? You act strange or you have trouble reading.
I am called that name by several on this site, and have been repeatedly.
Its bizarre.

But yeah - Im him. Apparently he was against the Gators, talked about FSU and such all the time, used vulgar language and things...
All the things Ive done so many times on here.. (roll my eyes)...
You beat all.

Whats easy? I dont think you know what you are trying to say.

I know that no one mentioned 'bucnole' (BTW bucanole I thought the intentional misspelling of your name was a nice touch) besides you, and you went out of your way to prop him up as someone who 'mentally scarred' some people here.

You told on yourself. For about the 50th time. Look, I get it. Florida is rolling and FSU clearly hired the wrong coach and you need to vent your frustrations. I get it.

But cheer up, that big T-Pain/Andre 3000 concert is coming up. Spend $25 at any Tallahassee Kroger location and tickets are FREE! That's a better deal than the $8.95 platter at TGIFridays served with a side of fake racism!

Coach em up...on Georgia’s one game winning streak over Florida...fun watching them parlay that into the idea they would never lose again. LSU...oops.

Too easy for what? You act strange or you have trouble reading.
I am called that name by several on this site, and have been repeatedly.
Its bizarre.

But yeah - Im him. Apparently he was against the Gators, talked about FSU and such all the time, used vulgar language and things...
All the things Ive done so many times on here.. (roll my eyes)...
You beat all.

Well you finally owned it. That is personal growth, you should buy yourself a Happy Meal at McDonalds. I hear they have Willie Taggart bobbleheads and season tickets for the remaining FSU games as the toy.

Is Ronald McDonald a racist spokesperson for gingers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT