ADVERTISEMENT

CNN says the recession is racist

I think this might be the moderates @grandhavendiddy was telling me about. 😉
Every dem here will immediately think to themselves "Wow I never considered the diversity of the people who determine if we are in recession or not", followed instantly by intense guilt and the realization that their 'white privilege' kept them from considering it.

Remember, I am the guy who keeps saying DeSantis/Tim Scott for 2024. I have been incredibly consistent on this. I have also said that Biden is the worst president since at least Jimmy Carter.

This is the progressive / CRT focused world view, propagated from liberal elite colleges that people hate - yes, even centrists / RINOs or your preferred term for non-Trump acolytes.

Going into a recession is math. Two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth.

Why did this happen? Because we had/are having runaway inflation and the Fed had to do something to curb the demand side of the equation. That in turn was caused by stimulus spending (both sides to a point, and then the D), loose money at the Fed, lockdowns (here and in China) and the war in Ukraine.

Every dem here will immediately think to themselves "Wow I never considered the diversity of the people who determine if we are in recession or not", followed instantly by intense guilt and the realization that their 'white privilege' kept them from considering it.
Sadly, there is some truth to this....

Someone needs to tell me why myself, someone whose grandfather escaped the holocaust or part of my wife's family came over in steerage as indentured servants have "white privilege."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT