ADVERTISEMENT

CNN is caught fake newsing again

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
Last week it was 60 Minutes. This week CNN takes a ride on the "make up the news to attack Republicans" train.

It's weird how it never seems to happen the other way around. Just a coincidence I guess.

It's unbelievable. The do it over and over again, and the Left and media still do not understand why Trump started calling them FakeNews.
Did anyone else notice that Big Tech social media didn't start censoring people until after The Steal? Trump was about to lower the boom on the cucks, once he was out, here comes the Gestapo commies.

OH YEAH?! WHAT ABOUT OAN AND FOXNEWS??!! HUH???!!! WHUT ABOWT THEM!!!!1!!1!!!!
Oh Fox News sucks too.

I changed the channel about 11:30p 11/3 when they called AZ at 11% in.

Florida was 93% in with a few hundred thousand vote lead and they wouldn’t call it. Haven’t for one second turned it back. I was a loyal fan since the beginning and they absolutely showed their ass that night.

FoxNews is an important part of the MSM. They are the only ones that even pretend to care about conservative viewpoints, so it gives the sheep something to point to.

I’ve never watched OAN.

Reactions: nail1988
Oh Fox News sucks too.

Florida was 93% in with a few hundred thousand vote lead and they wouldn’t call it. Haven’t for one second turned it back. I was a loyal fan since the beginning and they absolutely showed their ass that night.

FoxNews is an important part of the MSM. They are the only ones that even pretend to care about conservative viewpoints, so it gives the sheep something to point to.

I’ve never watched OAN.

Pretty well sums it for me after 3 November. Fired

I watch OAN on occasions.

Oh Fox News sucks too.

Same. And that came after they cut off Newt for mentioning george soros on air, and then Brett Baier when on Twitter and started arguing with viewers, saying they were wrong and Fox made the right call.

I cannot remember the last time I watched a minute of Fox.

Oh Fox News sucks too.

I’ve never watched OAN.
Fox News became cucks that night during their election coverage with their call desk. Anyone that follows politics knew their early call on Arizona was suspect. Sum ting wong with those results for sure. I think they are still hiding facts from auditors out there even now. I gave up following it. The Steal is complete.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Same. And that came after they cut off Newt for mentioning george soros on air, and then Brett Baier when on Twitter and started arguing with viewers, saying they were wrong and Fox made the right call.

I literally cannot remember the last time I watched a minute of Fox.
I still watch Carlson, Bongino, Steyn, Gutfeld and Watters if I catch them when they are on. Fox Business News is still pretty good too. But FOX has too many fluffers filling day spots. I rarely watch that anymore.

Fox News became cucks that night during their election coverage with their call desk. Anyone that follows politics knew their early call on Arizona was suspect. Sum ting wong with those results for sure. I think they are still hiding facts from auditors out there even now. I gave up following it. The Steal is complete.
They are. They've hired some pretty powerful lawyers and a rich non-profit to fight the order.

But there's nothing to see here, it's normal to spend tens of millions to stop an audit of a free and fair election.

I still watch Carlson, Bongino, Steyn, Gutfeld and Watters if I catch them when they are on. Fox Business News is still pretty good too. But FOX has too many fluffers filling day spots. I rarely watch that anymore.

Hopefully you watched Carlson last night, his opening monologue about fully vaccinated people vs what the CDC and others are still recommending was very good.

It was awesome, but I saw a clip of it on the internets. I cannot bring myself to watch Fox News.

I don't watch Fox News, but I do try to watch Tucker and then Laura Ingraham. But by 10 it's time for bed (cause I get up at 5) but more often than not it's 11 before I know it.
Sometimes I try to watch Hannity but I rarely get more than 5 minutes into it and I have to switch the channel.

I'm not sure how everyone else feels but I do miss O'Reilly.

I don't watch Fox News, but I do try to watch Tucker and then Laura Ingraham. But by 10 it's time for bed (cause I get up at 5) but more often than not it's 11 before I know it.
Sometimes I try to watch Hannity but I rarely get more than 5 minutes into it and I have to switch the channel.

I miss him too

Cocky/arrogant but he made some solid points

Cocky/arrogant but he made some solid points

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT