ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Admits There is a Path to Trump Victory After All.....................

I was listening to X22 report tonight, and I’m even convinced more now than ever, Trump will be re-elected. If you look at what one week’s worth of election fraud evidence is already doing, there are over two more weeks coming down the pipe before the college meets. I do think that there will be so much evidence presented to SCOTUS, that they will have no other choice than to follow the Constitution, which will give Trump the win. GA and PA are pretty much a given for a flip, and MI is going to flip too. I would not be surprised that after Trump wins re-election, the investigations reveal AZ, NV, and VA will be ultimately awarded to Trump

Last edited:
Calling my shot right now:
Dems realized Trump broke the system of cheating. It’s gonna be tough sledding as people have had their eyes opened. We will see MSM start to break this to their viewers in the coming weeks.

Next phase - let this “convoluted” Constitutional process play out and put Trump back in office, which is sudden a unthinkable to 60MM-65MM voters/democrats. Tearing apart of this system will reach a fevered pitch. The founding documents will be eviscerated.

The sheer fallout from that will be the impetus they use to push for EC abolition, seats in the Senate, expansion of the SC and other fundamental changes. It will take years, but this will be the pivot they cite to create more support to “evolve” our core fundamentals.

They will see a win in this loss and continue to play the long game.

Dems realized Trump broke the system of cheating. It’s gonna be tough sledding as people have had their eyes opened. We will see MSM start to break this to their viewers in the coming weeks.

Next phase - let this “convoluted” Constitutional process play out and put Trump back in office, which is sudden a unthinkable to 60MM-65MM voters/democrats. Tearing apart of this system will reach a fevered pitch. The founding documents will be eviscerated.

The sheer fallout from that will be the impetus they use to push for EC abolition, seats in the Senate, expansion of the SC and other fundamental changes. It will take years, but this will be the pivot they cite to create more support to “evolve” our core fundamentals.

I agree that it is telling that the MSM is slowly starting to break this to save face.

Trump has destroyed the DC establishment, it’s way past time to give the power back to the state and most importantly the people.

Trump has destroyed the DC establishment, it’s way past time to give the power back to the state and most importantly the people.
And to think, I use to HATE TRUMP, lol. Had to listen to him for months in 2015/16 before I started to believe he was for real. Then I thought, well, why not, we need a true outsider with a YUGE ego to clean this mess up.

Dude is the real deal. When you think back on how someone like him may be remembered, he may be remembered as the man who saved the America.

Last edited:
And to think, I use to HATE TRUMP, lol.

Dude is the real deal. When you think back on how someone like him may be remembered, he may be remembered as the man who saved the America.
giphy.gif

It's called going along with the crowd when you can't stand to be wrong so you cover your ass. Now, whatever the outlook you can say "I told you so". Trump has got what he wanted. If I remember correctly I read where he had been planning for a long time for this situation, Biden winning. It's all just B.S., I DO NOT believe The Supreme Court Will step in on this regardless of what gets sent to them. By the way, Trump might end up being called the President who caused rioting in the streets. My opinion any way.

It's called going along with the crowd when you can't stand to be wrong so you cover your ass. Now, whatever the outlook you can say "I told you so". Trump has got what he wanted. If I remember correctly I read where he had been planning for a long time for this situation, Biden winning. It's all just B.S., I DO NOT believe The Supreme Court Will step in on this regardless of what gets sent to them. By the way, Trump might end up being called the President who caused rioting in the streets. My opinion any way.

You are correct, it is just your opinion and you are entitled to stand by that opinion or change that opinion when everything gets revealed. I’m not here to change anyone’s mind, some are too far gone. However, ask yourself the following questions:

1. Why would Trump fire 11 people today in the DOD?
2. Why would Trump fire Esper and three other high ranking officials a week ago?
3. Why are Ezra Cohen Watkin and Kashyap Patel important?
4. Why was Alito, ACB, Kavenaugh, and Thomas presiding over the states that Trump needs?
5. Why weren’t the liberal judges not chosen for those court districts instead?
6. What are moves and countermoves?
7. Where are the board of directors at Dominion?
8. Why would they need to hire attorneys if there is no evidence of Fraud?
9. What roll does China play in this election?
10. How many politicians are being paid by China for pro China policy?
11. When Wray gets fired, who will take over the FBI?
12. When Hasper gets fired, who will take over the CIA?
13. Why hasn’t Kamala Harris given up her senate seat?
14. What significance will PA play in other states that have questionable results?
15. How does this all end?

Lol. Trump caused rioting in the streets. Now that’s some funny shit. Haha

Well Jimbo Thomas Jefferson would say every generation needs a little revolution :) cleans out the bad blood and gets rid of the bureaucrats.

Last edited:
You are correct, it is just your opinion and you are entitled to stand by that opinion or change that opinion when everything gets revealed. I’m not here to change anyone’s mind, some are too far gone. However, ask yourself the following questions:

2. Why would Trump fire Esper and three other high ranking officials a week ago?
4. Why was Alito, ACB, Kavenaugh, and Thomas presiding over the states that Trump needs?
14. What significance will PA play in other states that have questionable results?
Number five has a very ugly grammatical double negative that makes me cringe. ;)

@JIMBO1313

How’s that homework coming along?

I was listening to X22 report tonight, and I’m even convinced more now than ever, Trump will be re-elected. If you look at what one week’s worth of election fraud evidence is already doing, there are over two more weeks coming down the pipe before the college meets. I do think that there will be so much evidence presented to SCOTUS, that they will have no other choice than to follow the Constitution, which will give Trump the win. GA and PA are pretty much a given for a flip, and MI is going to flip too. I would not be surprised that after Trump wins re-election, the investigations reveal AZ, NV, and VA will be ultimately awarded to Trump
Unbelievable. How do people come up with this nonsense?? Seeing is believing. You have a vivid imagination fueled by the fact, like Trump, you can't handle losing. And you have lost.

Last edited:
And to think, I use to HATE TRUMP, lol. Had to listen to him for months in 2015/16 before I started to believe he was for real. Then I thought, well, why not, we need a true outsider with a YUGE ego to clean this mess up.

Man, I’m a lifelong conservative and I wanted to puke leaving the booth after voting for Trump in 2016. I was literally sick.

Fast forward to 2020 and I’ve donated to local political campaigns, Trump’s campaign, Trump’s defense fund, the NRSC and Sidney Powell’s defense fund. Before this cycle I have never given a dime to a politician.

Unbelievable. How do people come up with this nonsense?? Seeing is believing. You have a vivid imagination fueled by the fact, like Trump, you can't handle losing. And you have lost.
No one has won or lost yet. This party just got started.

I don’t believe in conspiracy theories but 90% of what I’ve seen is solid evidence. It’s honestly overwhelming, this election was extremely fraudulent.

You are certifiably an idiot. Rioting in the streets got started by Bo Peep, "if I had a son". The shittards got a break with Covid to allow unverified, unchecked voter fraud to occur and we haven't even scratched the surface without talking about Dominion software..........a now known fraudulent software system originally used by Chavez and Maduro to cheat and steal elections in Venezuela. Don't even start you phucking idiot. Whether or not the SCOTUS will use their great power to right this wrong or not is not known as of yet. But to say Trump is causing the rioting in shitholes like Portland and Seattle is just pure stupidity on your part. These phucking shitholes are run by Dimtard assholes and they totally deserve the pure hell they are subjected to. You are just another village idiot on a forum who well knows what a moron you are.

You are certifiably an idiot. Rioting in the streets got started by Bo Peep, "if I had a son". The shittards got a break with Covid to allow unverified, unchecked voter fraud to occur and we haven't even scratched the surface without talking about Dominion software..........a now known fraudulent software system originally used by Chavez and Maduro to cheat and steal elections in Venezuela. Don't even start you phucking idiot. Whether or not the SCOTUS will use their great power to right this wrong or not is not known as of yet. But to say Trump is causing the rioting in shitholes like Portland and Seattle is just pure stupidity on your part. These phucking shitholes are run by Dimtard assholes and they totally deserve the pure hell they are subjected to. You are just another village idiot on a forum who well knows what a moron you are.
And you sir are just an ignorant ass hole with a big mouth and no brains. And, since you obviously don't understand what you read I did not say that Trump caused any of the PAST riots.

And you sir are just an ignorant ass hole with a big mouth and no brains. And, since you obviously don't understand what you read I did not say that Trump caused any of the PAST riots.
You can't sugar coat what you believe and hope for. Your idiot minions have been phucking up this country for decades and you'll likely see your rent coming due after this last shit show. Not only will I look the other way, I'll laugh and even possibly help club a few of your clueless baby seals. It's coming, one way or another, sooner or later. Careful what you wish for. You are going to get it.

You can't sugar coat what you believe and hope for. Your idiot minions have been phucking up this country for decades and you'll likely see your rent coming due after this last shit show. Not only will I look the other way, I'll laugh and even possibly help club a few of your clueless baby seals. It's coming, one way or another, sooner or later. Careful what you wish for. You are going to get it.

Post of the year
giphy.gif

Man, I’m a lifelong conservative and I wanted to puke leaving the booth after voting for Trump in 2016. I was literally sick.

Fast forward to 2020 and I’ve donated to local political campaigns, Trump’s campaign, Trump’s defense fund, the NRSC and Sidney Powell’s defense fund. Before this cycle I have never given a dime to a politician.
Beijing Biden can't draw 5 cars to a Sonic drive thru. Trump draws thousands to a rally ANYWHERE. Pubs did nicely down ticket.

On Election Day, Trump wins handily. In the wee hours of the night on Nov. 4, Biden sets an all time record in 6 states in mail in votes controlled by Democrat vote count.

Like most here, you clearly recognize irrational patterns. Like most here, you cannot teach pattern recognition.

Anyone with a triple digit IQ questions this election.

Reactions: fatman76
You got a lighten up man. You’re getting way too worked up on this board lately. Learn to laugh at yourself. It’s a good skill even for somebody in their 80s.
gator, wish I could say you are wrong but I can't. I can honestly say that I have never let anyone or any subject get me like this election. Just want it over so I can go about my life for the time I have left. Appreciate your comments............jim

gator, wish I could say you are wrong but I can't. I can honestly say that I have never let anyone or any subject get me like this election. Just want it over so I can go about my life for the time I have left. Appreciate your comments............jim
Man let the process play out like it should. If we’re going to have a country we have to have fair elections if they can prove that it wasn’t fair then we need to know and we need to fix it. This is true no matter which candidate one. Just have a little patience and stop getting into pointless altercations in the lounge because nothing we say here it really matters in the end. It’s what I said in the courts and what’s proven that’s going to matter. Man let the process play out like it should. If we’re going to have a country we have to have fair elections if they can prove that it wasn’t fair then we need to know and we need to fix it. This is true no matter which candidate one. Just have a little patience and stop getting into pointless altercations in the lounge because nothing we say here it really matters in the end. It’s what I said in the courts and what’s proven that’s going to matter.

Do us all a favor. When Trump begins his 2nd term, will you take yourself and your family and move to China?
So you can live in your own echo chamber? No way. Someone needs to shine the light on you nut cases.

Sadly, @JIMBO1313 your fantasy of life back to normal is over with a Biden rule. You best read up on "The Great Reset." One way this can and would occur is by ignoring on a consistent basis the US Constitution. It will be done accordingly by the packing of the SCOTUS...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...just-a-conspiracy/ar-BB1bqgQM?ocid=uxbndlbing
https://www.weforum.org/great-reset
https://rmx.news/article/article/fo...-reset-necessary-to-stop-nationalist-populism

So you can live in your own echo chamber? No way. Someone needs to shine the light on you nut cases.
But my little faux Catholic brother, I am serious. You HATE America, so I'd rather you just leave.

But my little faux Catholic brother, I am serious. You HATE America, so I'd rather you just leave.
As the Rolling Stones once said, you dont always get what you want.

Your problem, my exCatholic friend, is that you equate a dislike for Trump with a hate for America. In fact, its my love for America that causes me to dislike Trump.

PS. Your marriage is invalid if you got married outside the Church.

Last edited:
Another Deep Stater hiding the election fraud. Why won't the just admit it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT