ADVERTISEMENT

Choking the Chickens...PICK FLA v.S.Car...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
sadgator’s gotta be honest...he hates this game...

sadgator has no particular feelings about South Carolina at all...positive or negative...

the fact that we are somehow forever linked to them based on their employment of our past coaches is just totally annoying...they are like some regrettable old girlfriend or Facebook friend that you wish you’d never connected with, but now can’t ditch...

and so here comes Ol’ Mus...the man who single-handedly attempted to forever purge the heart and soul from our football program...it blows...

...and the truth is, we should win this game by like 30...but we won’t...Mus will have their Defense amped up...and we’ll have no defense....it’s not a good blue print for a win...

but in the end, Mus will make a call or two to blow it...because he is, after all, the worst coach in the history of the sport...

But it won’t be pretty...

Florida 24
Cocky 23

that said, this game is always a good opportunity to post a picture of a babe with her hands around a cock...

CUh_IHPVAAAT2-g.jpg

You'll get 2 predictions & like it!!

If Hilinski plays all 4 quarters:

COCKS-27
Floriduh-17

If he doesn't:

Gaytors-34
Cocks-6

I have a good feeling about this game. Maybe not...who knows...ever. Rarely goes as planned.

I am laughing at how the dolt above forgets Franks kicked their arse last season.

Florida 31
Palmetto Queers 10

9cb831026c73c1f0dcf16d1376d06acc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sadgator
Gunna be honest. This seems like the classic trap game/hangover game. Is South Carolinas juices still flowing? Or did they shoot their wad?

Reactions: TennesseeGator

sadgator has no particular feelings about South Carolina at all...positive or negative...

the fact that we are somehow forever linked to them based on their employment of our past coaches is just totally annoying...they are like some regrettable old girlfriend or Facebook friend that you wish you’d never connected with, but now can’t ditch...

and so here comes Ol’ Mus...the man who single-handedly attempted to forever purge the heart and soul from our football program...it blows...

...and the truth is, we should win this game by like 30...but we won’t...Mus will have their Defense amped up...and we’ll have no defense....it’s not a good blue print for a win...

but in the end, Mus will make a call or two to blow it...because he is, after all, the worst coach in the history of the sport...

Florida 24
Cocky 23

that said, this game is always a good opportunity to post a picture of a babe with her hands around a cock...

CUh_IHPVAAAT2-g.jpg

Talk about pointy knees....Gross

Florida 24
Cocky 23

CUh_IHPVAAAT2-g.jpg

You know I leave ( unlike YOU Mr. Sadski I actually can afford $9/month to go premium ) this DUMP of a website for a week and I see you are still an immature douche bag. I bet your son would be so proud to know his dad disrespects his Mom on this awful message board. And I see the USUAL LOSERS from our rivals like Gwendolyn Dog and FSU939913 are still posting on here as they are BANNED FOR LIFE on sites that actually have Moderators. And of course the NERDS with 25,000 posts like TennesseeGator and LizardGrad89 are continuing to give Florida a bad name by associating The Gators with their pathetic existence. BTW, they don’t understand what the ignore function does. And Mr. EX. LEO Evilwannabe I still have everything I claim plus I might have a new addition to the collection today. And I didn’t know that being clueless could get you fully disabled.

I won’t see your replies Nerds, Losers and dumbass Liberals as I have a life and I’m on premium websites. ( plus AGAIN most of you are on ignore you idiots )

GO Gators and watch out Cocks especially if Sad’s around you.

You know I leave ( unlike YOU Mr. Sadski I actually can afford $9/month to go premium ) this DUMP of a website for a week and I see you are still an immature douche bag. I bet your son would be so proud to know his dad disrespects his Mom on this awful message board. And I see the USUAL LOSERS from our rivals like Gwendolyn Dog and FSU939913 are still posting on here as they are BANNED FOR LIFE on sites that actually have Moderators. And of course the NERDS with 25,000 posts like TennesseeGator and LizardGrad89 are continuing to give Florida a bad name by associating The Gators with their pathetic existence. BTW, they don’t understand what the ignore function does. And Mr. EX. LEO Evilwannabe I still have everything I claim plus I might have a new addition to the collection today. And I didn’t know that being clueless could get you fully disabled.

I won’t see your replies Nerds, Losers and dumbass Liberals as I have a life and I’m on premium websites. ( plus AGAIN most of you are on ignore you idiots )

So you are clicking on my profile hoping to see a dick pic but also check out my post count?

You ****ing dolt. I have like 6,000 post since 2001. You are on pace way ahead of me to pass that. Also this is the only board I post on. I dont pay to get cheap news from the lame Mark Wheeler. Lol, you are so cool you find out the "breaking" news 6 minutes before everyone else.

I bet the slut from San Fe Community College is so proud of her sissy ass dad for getting on message boards showing his fantasies for something he could never get and what Sad has gotten for his entire life...Mrs Sad. Im sure C student Susie is so proud that her mall cop dad lurks the mens stalls at BHG Stadium and also disrespects disabled Veterans when we all know he was too pus$y to join the military.

I still laugh you feel validated that you pay for Mark Wheeler news.

Florida 24
Cocky 23

CUh_IHPVAAAT2-g.jpg

I agree this is going to be a war. I disagree we should win by 30. I think their defense is legit. 16-13 gators.

Im glad that it makes you mad.

Florida 24
Cocky 23

CUh_IHPVAAAT2-g.jpg
I cant give a prediction right now, I just want to see her boobs. Smack that a$$ too.

LakerGator enjoys cock. And not just this week. All the time.

So you are clicking on my profile hoping to see a dick pic but also check out my post count?

You ****ing dolt. I have like 6,000 post since 2001. You are on pace way ahead of me to pass that. Also this is the only board I post on. I dont pay to get cheap news from the lame Mark Wheeler. Lol, you are so cool you find out the "breaking" news 6 minutes before everyone else.

I bet the slut from San Fe Community College is so proud of her sissy ass dad for getting on message boards showing his fantasies for something he could never get and what Sad has gotten for his entire life...Mrs Sad. Im sure C student Susie is so proud that her mall cop dad lurks the mens stalls at BHG Stadium and also disrespects disabled Veterans when we all know he was too pus$y to join the military.

I still laugh you feel validated that you pay for Mark Wheeler news.

He's not a Mall Cop. He explained that. He's a store manager for McDonalds. One where there is evidently a lot of shoplifting. Still haven't figured out how that works, though. How do you shoplift at McDonalds?

We've got some good running backs. SC lines have shown steady improvement. Our QB has been up and down due to injuries and I expect that to be a big factor tomorrow. If he's healthy... well, if.

I don't understand the logic of those who think the passing game won't be impacted by 15 mph wind gusts and 100% chance of rain (potentially heavy rain).

I also don't put much stock into any team riding high off a victory. In fact, if the Gamecocks are "riding a euphoria binge" it's going to work against us. I've never seen any team win this week because of last week. Either you're getting better through development or you're not. I'm more concerned about Florida's loss than optimistic about our win. A loss seems to increase focus.

I expect a lower score due to the weather and have no idea how it turns out. Regardless of the weather, I never bet Gamecock games. That's 50 years of experience being a Gamecock.

Florida ain't Tennessee so I don't worry about flagrant career-ending hits and look forward to a good close clean game.

We've got some good running backs. SC lines have shown steady improvement. Our QB has been up and down due to injuries and I expect that to be a big factor tomorrow. If he's healthy... well, if.

I don't understand the logic of those who think the passing game won't be impacted by 15 mph wind gusts and 100% chance of rain (potentially heavy rain).

I also don't put much stock into any team riding high off a victory. In fact, if the Gamecocks are "riding a euphoria binge" it's going to work against us. I've never seen any team win this week because of last week. Either you're getting better through development or you're not. I'm more concerned about Florida's loss than optimistic about our win. A loss seems to increase focus.

I expect a lower score due to the weather and have no idea how it turns out. Regardless of the weather, I never bet Gamecock games. That's 50 years of experience being a Gamecock.

Florida ain't Tennessee so I don't worry about flagrant career-ending hits and look forward to a good close clean game.
It's going to be a dog fight and a defensive game IMO. Weather is going to be a factor. The past won't predict the future. All the normal stuff...turnovers, execution, flags and mistakes will determine this. Your big win and our loss have less to do with it...coaching and momentum in the game will determine the game. Ready to watch it. I'm on the west coast but will be drinking at 9am when the game comes on lol #gators

Florida 24
Cocky 23

CUh_IHPVAAAT2-g.jpg
Sad I don't know where you get these pictures but I like them. She's a bad girl that need to get spanked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT