ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly Epic Bust!

Hopefully Florida wins tomorrow, and if so my next thread will be celebrating ANOTHER big win for Mullen's Florida team.

You always avoid those threads, for some reason. :cool:
If we beat LSU today, I'll be celebrating in the stands. You...you will still be in your mother's basement deciding which user name you are going to post under today, while repeating "Homosassie Gator is always right" over and over and over....

As bradleygator put it to you: "What is your hang up on this?". I am going to say a serious mental deficiency coupled with a state of obsession over me being consistently right and compounded by the fact you seldom correct. Not to mention your multiple user names Malone, ericandi, BigGator24 and obvious lee.

If we beat LSU today, I'll be celebrating in the stands. You...you will still be in your mother's basement deciding which user name you are going to post under today, while repeating "Homosassie Gator is always right" over and over and over....

As bradleygator put it to you: "What is your hang up on this?". I am going to say a serious mental deficiency coupled with a state of obsession over me being consistently right and compounded by the fact you seldom correct. Not to mention your multiple user names Malone, ericandi, BigGator24 and obvious lee.

I've never been a fan of trolls and liars. That's my hangup with your posts.

Listen man, I don't know what you guys have going on but I would appreciate if you keep me out of it.. Thank you

One issue with Kelly is that is correct he’s not a very good recruiter at all. We will see if he can still get good enough athletes at UCLA to be successful. He doesn’t have Nike money and changing uniforms every game like he did at Oregon. Kids loved that stuff.

He is at UCLA silly.
He can get kids to come there.
They have some of the nicest facilities in the country.

He is at UCLA silly.
He can get kids to come there.
They have some of the nicest facilities in the country.

NY-Crapple,,,, what a dweeb...

UCLA hasn't won a Championship in about forever.
LA is the smog capital.
It's run by Gov. Moonbeam.
It's infested with the highest homeless rate and an army of illegal invaders.
It's in the state with the highest taxes in the nation.
It's got the San Andres Fault.
If you were going to give the left coast an enama, you'd insert the probe in LA.
Silly doesn't cover you,,,, DUMB-AZZ... :cool:

Reactions: bradleygator
NY-Crapple,,,, what a dweeb...

UCLA hasn't won a Championship in about forever.
LA is the smog capital.
It's run by Gov. Moonbeam.
It's infested with the highest homeless rate and an army of illegal invaders.
It's in the state with the highest taxes in the nation.
It's got the San Andres Fault.
If you were going to give the left coast an enama, you'd insert the probe in LA.
Silly doesn't cover you,,,, DUMB-AZZ... :cool:

San Francisco says hello.

When was the last time any recruit mentioned anything that you just said in terms of their decision.
“Well I didn’t go to UCLA because of the San Andreas Fault.”
Or
“it just came down to which Governor I liked best...and I had to go with one that had more of a broken windows support approach.”
“Yeah I was going to go to UCLA but my accountant said I’d come out better going to North Dakota because of taxes and some other breaks I’d get.”
Don’t be foolish.

Whether you like it or not LA has great weather, it’s near beautiful beaches, there are great, fun places to visit in the area, tons of young people around. They offer an exceptional education, degree.

Last edited:
I wanted Mullen before we hired Champ. I wanted Mullen after Champ was fired. It worked out perfectly though. He matured as a coach in the SEC on MSU's dime.

When the name Chip Kelly came up I raised my eyebrows and thought ok, he had a scheme at Oregon that fit our recruiting base but I knew he was a weird left coast guy.

I knew Frost seemed to be a good X's and O's guy and even though his recruiting wasn't lights out at UCF.. he had relationships and knew the ins and outs of Florida prep football. The prep players knew who he was.

However having the former MSU AD, I was wondering why Mullen wasn't the first name mentioned. When the word got out he was talking with Eww Tee I got nervous...then everything fell into place.

Frost will be fair at Nebraska. I don't give a rats azz about what happens to Chip and UCLA.

Everything fell into place. And add to it, Eww Tee is stuck with Mr Potato Head for a bonus.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
I wanted Mullen before we hired Champ. I wanted Mullen after Champ was fired. It worked out perfectly though. He matured as a coach in the SEC on MSU's dime.

When the name Chip Kelly came up I raised my eyebrows and thought ok, he had a scheme at Oregon that fit our recruiting base but I knew he was a weird left coast guy.

I knew Frost seemed to be a good X's and O's guy and even though his recruiting wasn't lights out at UCF.. he had relationships and knew the ins and outs of Florida prep football. The prep players knew who he was.

However having the former MSU AD, I was wondering why Mullen wasn't the first name mentioned. When the word got out he was talking with Eww Tee I got nervous...then everything fell into place.

Frost will be fair at Nebraska. I don't give a rats azz about what happens to Chip and UCLA.

Everything fell into place. And add to it, Eww Tee is stuck with Mr Potato Head for a bonus.

Too much is being made of the win/loss record of Kelly. That situation (and the situation at Neb) is totally different than what exists at Florida.

Kelly is a good coach, but he was absolutely not the right fit for Florida....

He may be a great coach, but he has some serious issues with recruiting with UCLA ranked behind half the G5 schools right now.

It’s like he isn’t even trying. I mean how can Kelly not out recruit the Ragin Cagins or Kent State.

Seriously?

I would still take Frost. He will get Nebraska turned around.

Mullen was clearly the best fit for Florida. He is all in. Honestly I wasn’t 100% sold when it was first announced that he got the job, but he had me on totally board within a week or two or being hired. I knew then that he was the right man for the job.

In regards to Frost, I would take him over Kelly in a heart beat. Frost is young and motivated. He will turn Nebraska around. I’m don’t think they will ever consistently dominate the Big 10 like Ohio State, but I think he can get Nebraska on par with Penn State and Michigan by year 3 or 4.

Frost is a very good recruiter. Not great, but good enough where with his offense, he will be able to compete in the Big 10 and maybe win it every 5 years or so.

I just don’t think Kelly’s heart is into college football. More than the winless season so far what’s a big red flag for me is his awful recruiting.

At least Frost has Nebraska ranked 4th in the Big 10 and 26th overall so far for the 247 team recruiting class rankings.

UCLA is ranked 11th in the PAC-12 and 85th in the Nation. 25 G5 teams are ranked ahead of UCLA right now. That’s inexcusable! Kelly has just 8 commitment and with the awful season that he has going I doubt things will improve much as far as recruiting.

Poor recruiting will be Kelly’s downfall. I doubt he lasts 3 seasons.

You are stubborn,
I’ll give you that.
But just don’t care.

If you type out the following I will believe you.

Repeat this verbatim: " Florida State has the worst program in the history of all evil and corrupt institutions. They have never been anything but a football factory under the guise of an actual academic institution. None of their players could qualify for a Chuckee Cheese reading program much less a institution of higher learning. There is no practice facility because the alumni are broke paying off the cops. Tim Tebow is God's gift to football and the '08 Gator team would whip the '13 Seminole squad."

Reactions: ih8f$u

Frost belongs at Nebraska. That's his home, I was intrigued by Kelly but after we got Mullen I forgot about him turning us down quick. He didn't want the job, Frost wanted Nebraska and Dan wanted this Florida job. You can just tell he loves being the coach at Florida.

Frost belongs at Nebraska. That's his home, I was intrigued by Kelly but after we got Mullen I forgot about him turning us down quick. He didn't want the job, Frost wanted Nebraska and Dan wanted this Florida job. You can just tell he loves being the coach at Florida.

A lot of trolls are outing themselves right now.

Happy Florida fans are easy to spot. The guys that aren't wanting to join in the celebrations are just as noticeable.

Chip Kelly is a failure (so far).

This is an epic bust:

Cleavage.jpg

Reactions: GatorGray
I'm actually really enjoying the brad vs Malone political barbs.

I like bradley, he's like that little brother that wants to prove himself to Big Brother. I like him, that's why I'm not popping his political balloon completely.

Books will be written about the strategic genius of Trump. He's been 10 moves ahead of the left at every step.

His greatest victories are still to come. It's a lifetime till Nov 6th.

"Every battle is won before it begins".

Don’t be foolish.

Whether you like it or not LA has great weather, it’s near beautiful beaches, there are great, fun places to visit in the area, tons of young people around. They offer an exceptional education, degree.

" When was the last time any recruit mentioned anything that you just said in terms of their decision."

I'm goin to UCLA because: (I've actually been there, have you?)
They have beautiful beaches. (very cold water with great whites in abundance)
There are great, fun places to visit. (the tar pits?)
There are tons of young people around. (MS-13)
They offer an exceptional education, degree.(UF's a Public Ivy)

Whether you like it or not, you're laughable and ignorant, an ugly combination btw....

I like bradley, he's like that little brother that wants to prove himself to Big Brother. I like him, that's why I'm not popping his political balloon completely.

Books will be written about the strategic genius of Trump. He's been 10 moves ahead of the left at every step.

His greatest victories are still to come. It's a lifetime till Nov 6th.

"Every battle is won before it begins".

He's definitely been underestimated. Going back to the primaries, he always seemed to be a step ahead of everyone else.

The boring driveler drunk....

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

He's definitely been underestimated. Going back to the primaries, he always seemed to be a step ahead of everyone else.

I hated him during the primaries. I was for Carly Fiorina, then Marco Rubio. I hated how CNN gave him wall to wall coverage cause I knew why they were doing it.

I was completely wrong and I've never been happier.

Check out the Gator Lounge board. We're talking about a lot of what's coming. Don't like rehashing it here cause some people could care less about politics.

I hated him during the primaries. I was for Carly Fiorina, then Marco Rubio. I hated how CNN gave him wall to wall coverage cause I knew why they were doing it.

I was completely wrong and I've never been happier.

Check out the Gator Lounge board. We're talking about a lot of what's coming. Don't like rehashing it here cause some people could care less about politics.

Nobody has been on that board in years.

" When was the last time any recruit mentioned anything that you just said in terms of their decision."

I'm goin to UCLA because: (I've actually been there, have you?)
They have beautiful beaches. (very cold water with great whites in abundance)
There are great, fun places to visit. (the tar pits?)
There are tons of young people around. (MS-13)
They offer an exceptional education, degree.(UF's a Public Ivy)

Whether you like it or not, you're laughable and ignorant, an ugly combination btw....

Why yes I have actually, thank you..
Ive been there a few times, when I go to a conference at Pepperdine. We always are hosted in LA by a few groups before we take the trip down.
Everyone knows that the weather and such are great there.

I dont think you actually believe what you write.

Why yes I have actually, thank you..
Ive been there a few times, when I go to a conference at Pepperdine. We always are hosted in LA by a few groups before we take the trip down.
Everyone knows that the weather and such are great there.

I dont think you actually believe what you write.

There you go talking about your clientele again, you just can't help yourself. I'm guessing there were some big time celebrities there telling you how great Tallahassee is.

You would fit right in with those people who pretend for a living since..... well you know.

There you go talking about your clientele again, you just can't help yourself. I'm guessing there were some big time celebrities there telling you how great Tallahassee is.

You would fit right in with those people who pretend for a living since..... well you know.

His #1 client is T-Pain. Lol, this guy is such a joke. Tells us how great Taggart is only to have him fall flat on his face and now has to hide behind a different username. Nobody actually thinks you have any clientele dude, don’t flatter yourself.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
His #1 client is T-Pain. Lol, this guy is such a joke. Tells us how great Taggart is only to have him fall flat on his face and now has to hide behind a different username. Nobody actually thinks you have any clientele dude, don’t flatter yourself.

LMAO

So did you celebrate after that big win?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT