ADVERTISEMENT

China Bought Dominion 10-8-20

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007

And here is the filing with the SEC

Assuming this is true (and I’m not sure how it couldn’t be), I’m excited to see the MSM get up in arms about foreign election interference. I know that is one of their favorite subjects as I was alive the last 3-4 years.

Our dem buddies love them some China, so they will have no problem with this.

Entire election is immediately invalid for all states using Dominion.

@LizardGrad89 do you think Trump didn't know this the minute it happened a full month before the election?

He's always 10 steps ahead of the dems. #StableGenius

Wow, how provocative, but then again sheeple will ignore this as well. They can be standing in the pouring rain soaked to the bones and proclaim, "It's not raining."

Reactions: fatman76
Try to go to google and find out if China has ownership in Dominion.

The parent company of Dominion received a 400 million from a investment back in Switzerland 75% owned by the ChiComs
Yep, saw that too.

It's a little complicated but it looked like a Swiss company that was 75% owned by a Chinese company and 25% owned by the Chinese gov't (although we know that the gov't in a communist country owns all business) was the company who purchased Dominion.

I retweeted it and all of them have been taken down.

Yep, saw that too.

It's a little complicated but it looked like a Swiss company that was 75% owned by a Chinese company and 25% owned by the Chinese gov't (although we know that the gov't in a communist country owns all business) was the company who purchased Dominion.

Of freakin' course it is being censored by the Rats,,, as is usual for them.

Reactions: fatman76
Yep, saw that too.

Twitter taking it down is basically the Fact Check that proves the claim is correct.

ADVERTISEMENT