ADVERTISEMENT

Chicks in the SEC...

If im going against her... I put the middle linebacker exactly 10 yards off and have him do a full sprint at her as soon as she kicks it and just body bag her
He’d have to hit her in the back. She was exiting stage left in a hurry.

Denver doesn’t have any QBs. Maybe they can find a female rugby player to hand the ball off one time and leave the game to one up Vandy in the “making zero impact on the game” historical moment. That kick was on par with what you would see at a pop Warner game. What a disgrace to any girl in the future that actually suits up and kicks a field goal in D1 football. She was just robbed of actual history with this publicity stunt today.

Denver doesn’t have any QBs. Maybe they can find a female rugby player to hand the ball off one time and leave the game to one up Vandy in the “making zero impact on the game” historical moment. That kick was on par with what you would see at a pop Warner game. What a disgrace to any girl in the future that actually suits up and kicks a field goal in D1 football. She was just robbed of actual history with this publicity stunt today.

I get what you are saying, it looked bad, but how long has she been kicking a football off a tee? 3 days? 5? I think a little slack could be given.

It's also possible that Vandy wanted to kick off that way, thinking if she tried to kick deep she would only get it to the 20 yard line without much height and give up a big runback. I would have liked for Vandy to score a TD so she had to kick the extra point, to see if she could at least do that.

Reactions: PacoGator19
If it makes anybody feel any better, while sadgator and princess sadgator jr. ette were watching the game together, she turned to sadgator and said, “Papa, the team that kicking chick plays for really sucks.” sadgator replied, “yes, darling, sweetheart, beautiful young woman who I respect and adore; Vanderbilt really does suck....you are correct.”

I get what you are saying, it looked bad, but how long has she been kicking a football off a tee? 3 days? 5? I think a little slack could be given.

It's also possible that Vandy wanted to kick off that way, thinking if she tried to kick deep she would only get it to the 20 yard line without much height and give up a big runback. I would have liked for Vandy to score a TD so she had to kick the extra point, to see if she could at least do that.
Thank you for strengthening my argument. Mason also wasn’t comfortable with her kicking through the uprights outside the 15 yard line. I will bet you a million dollars there is someone on that campus with a penis that can kick better than that. This whole thing deserves no slack. It cheapens actual historical accomplishments. Jesse Owens, Jackie Robinson, and Sarah Fuller. One of these things is not anything like the other and biology isn’t the focus. She earned nothing and accomplished even less so when an actual female does actually contribute something it’s already been cheapened by these events. This was equivalent to letting a special needs kid score a td in a spring game. Quit lowering expectations and spitting on people that have crossed milestones and earned their place in history.

She earned nothing and accomplished even less so when an actual female does actually contribute something it’s already been cheapened by these events.
Honestly, and amazingly, sadgator kinda agrees. sadgator watched her pre-game warm up and she could barely get extra points over the bar. It ain’t like she’s some awesome experienced kicker who has been doing this trying to make a team....she’s a goalie!!!! There probably are tons of girls out there that actually can perform at a high level...and this was much more “made for tv stunt” than reward for her merit. sadgator loves to watch athletes perform at their best, whatever their gender or sport...this, unfortunately, wasn’t it...

I usually cheer these types of things on - it's good to celebrate when xxxxx does this one thing for the first time. Here's the thing that rubs me wrong on this one - she didn't earn it.

It's not like Vandy had kicking issues - set up tryouts and she was the best they had - she was given the job. It could have been her, the next guy - hell they could have picked me to kick off. That takes the celebration of out it for me. hell - there's probably 20 guys on scholly that could have done what she did, and done it better.

Publicity stunt that leaves a weird taste in your mouth.

Since Vandy is claiming Fuller as the first girl, they’ve obviously disowned Cutler at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT