ADVERTISEMENT

Chandler Parsons

GatorGray

Bull Gator
Apr 3, 2002
Got hit in his car by a drink driver and now his career is in jeopardy. Sad.

He's been in the NBA for 8 years and has a huge guaranteed contract. Really not concerned about his NBA career. He's made his money. VERY concerned about him making a full recovery and getting his heath back.

Which may not be feasible. Report I read said he suffered a TBI.

Drink, but don't then drive... :mad:
Jus-damn.

He coached Omar Payne, so I hope that he can at least return to coaching, if not playing.

Prayers either way.... :oops:

So sad. Parsons came in as the less heralded player from Lake Howell HS behind Nick Calethas. Calathes was very good and is now a star in the Greek League, having had a short stint in the NBA. But Parsons just kept getting better and better as he matured and worked himself into an NBA star. Great Gator. Hate to see this type of thing happen to anybody, but especially to a great guy like this.

Pretty disgusting in just how many other people that DD hit as well. We just know about it thanks to Chandler being a victim.

Oh wait, I just realized that the Hawk's team doctor said concussion and severe bruising, out 3-4 weeks. It's the lawyers Morgan and Morgan who are saying career ending injuries such as brain damage, severed spine, missing limbs, and so forth. This makes a lot of sense and I feel a lot better now knowing that Chandler will most likely be ok.

Last edited:
I still sometimes pull up on Youtube that 65/70 footer he made at the buzzer at NC State. So awesome. One of my alltime favorite Gator bball players. Prayers for full recovery.

Reactions: GatorGray
For the People...

images

Reactions: terrellrg
He was outstanding his senior season...wasn't sure if he could have an NBA career...man I was totally wrong. Love that guy... he's a baller and hope a full recovery and he's the kind of player I pull for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT