ADVERTISEMENT

Chandler Parsons is the man!

Evil all your meanness, tough and rough talk must’ve been a rile as you own one of those cute Frenchies. I rescued a dog and she is a Yellow Labrador with a little Great Pyrenees in her. Almost 80lbs going to end up between 90-100. Not afraid of anything and very protective of her home and family. I would’ve taken you for something else but, they say you can tell a lot about someone from the pets they own you big softy.

Evil all your meanness, tough and rough talk must’ve been a rile as you own one of those cute Frenchies. I rescued a dog and she is a Yellow Labrador with a little Great Pyrenees in her. Almost 80lbs going to end up between 90-100. Not afraid of anything and very protective of her home and family. I would’ve taken you for something else but, they say you can tell a lot about someone from the pets they own you big softy.
So what's your excuse for being a complete douchecanoe?

• Haha
Reactions: sadgator
So EW has been Chandler Parsons this whole time? Never knew.

Frenchy was a bad girl…

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT