ADVERTISEMENT

Castle Rock

Billabong4356

Green Machine
Feb 21, 2011

Castle Rock built up a mock west wing for the film “The American President”. They later rented it out the TV show production “the west wing”.

Ghost you following me?

RED 1: POTUS removal from twitter ✅
RED 2: Central Communications Blackout✅
RED 3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE✅
RED 4: Movement of Mil assets (10th mountain. 1st marine. CPSD-Marine-QVIR) to central location under guise of citizen riot control ✅
RED 5: NATL MIL COM CEN✅
RED 6: SEC OF DEF _instruct 1 ✅
USSS✅
CASTLE_ROCK✅

Scroll down to best fictional presidential characters (not including Biden)

My fave comedic one:
Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho (Terry Crews) - 'Idiocracy'

Read More: https://www.looper.com/215322/the-best-fictional-presidents-in-movies/
Or you could do something more productive and find the obvious differences between the real WH and the stage prop Hiden is currently using. Unless, wallpaper is changed overnight and trucks are suddenly parked on the WH lawn. But if Hiden was duly elected and sworn in why is he using a film set for his oval office?

Or you could do something more productive and find the obvious differences between the real WH and the stage prop Hiden is currently using. Unless, wallpaper is changed overnight and trucks are suddenly parked on the WH lawn. But if Hiden was duly elected and sworn in why is he using a film set for his oval office?

Where's the sauce for this?

Oh boy...you seriously haven’t embarrassed yourself enough? Good golly man...

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Where's the sauce for this?
Lin Wood pointed out on Telegram how the events of the say seemed scripted almost like a movie. Digital soldiers jumped on it and made the connection between Q post 4414 about castle rock and castle rock entertainment which owns a mock Oval Office set.
The Telegram chat “CQNSERVATIVE THOUGHT” has a treasure trove of photos pointing out all differences.

Dude...you’re worshiping a frog and creating an alternate reality for yourself in which the President is acting on a movie set...just because you can’t accept the fact that some Queer prophet duped you...

seriously...step away from the computer for a bit and go find a nice girl...it’s time...

Reactions: goldmom
Lin Wood pointed out on Telegram how the events of the say seemed scripted almost like a movie. Digital soldiers jumped on it and made the connection between Q post 4414 about castle rock and castle rock entertainment which owns a mock Oval Office set.
The Telegram chat “CQNSERVATIVE THOUGHT” has a treasure trove of photos pointing out all differences.

So why is the military letting him do this?

Gina showed up on the last day but Q has been gone since Dec 8th.

Lets say there was a plan. Well something apparently did stop what they had planned coming. DS was supposed to be in jail. The enemy is inside the gates and is burning down the village along with the women and children.

We are 2 days in and Biden has cost 50K+ jobs and gas went back to 2.15 here after being a slow as 1.67 a month ago. He has put a nutcase in his HHS and the "devout Catholic" is full speed ahead with the abortion agenda. Heck I am trying to ignore the POS and its so bad that this stuff has trickled into my awareness.

Do we implode before day 100?

If Q et al are going to do something, then now is better than tomorrow and if it ain't now I am not a big fan of the "plan."

BTW I will say this: How is is that Hillary came up to Bill's nose when standing next to him for the 2016 inauguration, but barely came up to his shoulder for this one?

Dude...you’re worshiping a frog and creating an alternate reality for yourself in which the President is acting on a movie set...just because you can’t accept the fact that some Queer prophet duped you...

seriously...step away from the computer for a bit and go find a nice girl...it’s time...
I’m married. We’ve got 3 boys. I take a home a salary in the mid 6 figures. I’m doing great sadgator! Hey, do you still have to do those mandatory AA meetings to get your gov benefits? I think that’s why you were all in for Hiden. You wanna be able to use your food stamp card at the liquor store again like before under Barry. You’re so dumb if you even knew what DJT is trying to do in turning USA inc into a defunct Corporation you’d not wanna go along. But I think anyone with an IQ north of an avocado is okay with no more IRS, no more Fed Reserve and a treasury issued currency backed by precious metals.

Certain things would have to occur to ensure that USA inc is no longer a valid corporation. I know you know the real inauguration date under the original constitution Ghost.

I'm honestly not that up on the Act of 1871 (is that it?). I checked into it several months ago but it honestly got too depressing the more I learned. I started a couple of threads about it, maybe I'll go back and review it.

There was definitely some 'oh shit' moments when I was reading up on it.

And ignore @sadgator. He is the definition of 'blissfully ignorant'. He will be the last person to ever learn of anything of consequence, and he's fine with that.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Post here when the dem leadership is arrested along with the DS cabal of bureaucrats who tried to remove Trump from 2016-2020.

I could care less if Biden is wrecking the country from a movie set or the actual office. I could care less for the drama or drip drip drip posts from "Q."

I want RESULTS.

There should have been a slew of indictments before the election. They did not need anymore time to indict Comey, McCabe and Strozyk.

The Romanian Revolution lasted 9 days and ~700 people died.

Its been 70+ days since the fraud.

I'm honestly not that up on the Act of 1871 (is that it?). I checked into it several months ago but it honestly got too depressing the more I learned. I started a couple of threads about it, maybe I'll go back and review it.

There was definitely some 'oh shit' moments when I was reading up on it.

And ignore @sadgator. He is the definition of 'blissfully ignorant'. He will be the last person to ever learn of anything of consequence, and he's fine with that.

Act of 1871 created Washington DC and USA inc. We became a corporation owned by the Bank of London which is in turn owned by the Vatican bank. Washington DC is a foreign owned territory. Literally. That’s the foreign country Trump wanted to go after in his EO. Not China or Russia. It was Washington DC. Now the army is in place there occupying a foreign land under measures taken per the EO. When the time is right a new capital will be chosen. In the meantime Trump already lives in the White House of the south at Mar A Lago. Hiden’s illegal inauguration left USA inc without a president. Trump has since made it defunct. A lot still going on behind the scenes but when the white hats prevail we will have no national debt, no fiat currency and no income tax.

So, given two possibilities:

1. West Wing decor was changed quickly after Trump moved out and before Biden moved in.
2. Biden is using an entire fake West Wing movie set.

You just went right to #2?

Hey, why bother with Occam’s razor? It just spoils all the fun!

1. West Wing decor was changed quickly after Trump moved out and before Biden moved in.

Wasn't the decor changed to be identical to the West Wing set? If so, that's a pretty important piece of info that you just sidestepped.

Post here when the dem leadership is arrested along with the DS cabal of bureaucrats who tried to remove Trump from 2016-2020.

I could care less if Biden is wrecking the country from a movie set or the actual office. I could care less for the drama or drip drip drip posts from "Q."

I want RESULTS.

There should have been a slew of indictments before the election. They did not need anymore time to indict Comey, McCabe and Strozyk.

The Romanian Revolution lasted 9 days and ~700 people died.

Its been 70+ days since the fraud.

40% of the country hates Trump unfortunately. Their public school indoctrination and MSM worked their magic. The masses must be awoken slowly amigo. Be patient. Cities would be burning right now if they’d done a mass arrest. The military is concerned with DC and the boarders at the moment. Patience. The best is yet to come.

Act of 1871 created Washington DC and USA inc. We became a corporation owned by the Bank of London which is in turn owned by the Vatican bank. Washington DC is a foreign owned territory. Literally. That’s the foreign country Trump wanted to go after in his EO. Not China or Russia. It was Washington DC. Now the army is in place there occupying a foreign land under measures taken per the EO. When the time is right a new capital will be chosen. In the meantime Trump already lives in the White House of the south at Mar A Lago. Hiden’s illegal inauguration left USA inc without a president. Trump has since made it defunct. A lot still going on behind the scenes but when the white hats prevail we will have no national debt, no fiat currency and no income tax.

So I'm not up to date on the inauguration date of the original Constitution, you give me too much credit. I think you said it was March. So this will be resolved at some point before March and Trump will be inaugurated then as President?

Trump supposedly left at 8 am on the 20th. You’re saying they ripped out the old wallpaper and put in new wallpaper in 8 hours? Cuz that was on the top of Hiden’s to do list?
1. New wallpaper
2. Sign EOs
3. Personally ignore EOs
4. “Salute marines”
5. Change depends diaper
6. Clean dentures.

Reactions: kjfreeze
So I'm not up to date on the inauguration date of the original Constitution, you give me too much credit. I think you said it was March. So this will be resolved at some point before March and Trump will be inaugurated then as President?
March 4th is the original Inauguration Day. Biden can keep calling himself POTUS of a defunct bankrupt corporation all he wants. Lehman bros appointed a new president weeks before they went under also. His job ceased to exist when Lehman bros officially went under regardless tho.

So I just checked and the inauguration date was March 4th from 1793 till 1933, the 20th Amendment changed it to Jan 20th.

Why didn't the date change as part of the Act of 1871? Just didn't address?

Not entirely sure. But 1933 was when we officially went bankrupt. FDR confiscated all the gold cuz he claimed Americans “hoarding of gold” caused the bankruptcy and economic difficulties . That was the beginning of the end of the gold standard. I’d think the 2 tie in together in some way.

Trump supposedly left at 8 am on the 20th. You’re saying they ripped out the old wallpaper and put in new wallpaper in 8 hours? Cuz that was on the top of Hiden’s to do list?
1. New wallpaper
2. Sign EOs
3. Personally ignore EOs
4. “Salute marines”
5. Change depends diaper
6. Clean dentures.

Did they actually begin redecorating right when Trump left? It seems like they could have started before that since he was mostly in the Executive Mansion living quarters toward the end.

Gina showed up on the last day but Q has been gone since Dec 8th.

Lets say there was a plan. Well something apparently did stop what they had planned coming. DS was supposed to be in jail. The enemy is inside the gates and is burning down the village along with the women and children.

We are 2 days in and Biden has cost 50K+ jobs and gas went back to 2.15 here after being a slow as 1.67 a month ago. He has put a nutcase in his HHS and the "devout Catholic" is full speed ahead with the abortion agenda. Heck I am trying to ignore the POS and its so bad that this stuff has trickled into my awareness.

Do we implode before day 100?

If Q et al are going to do something, then now is better than tomorrow and if it ain't now I am not a big fan of the "plan."
The right wing nut jobs give cover for the stupid deeds of our corrupt President. This election is different from previous ones because we will not go back to normalcy. Trump was the first populist nonWashington DC insider ever elected and so the DC insider gang are scared to death and are not going to rest until they destroy this populism movement. Even if that means destroying our country as we knew it. As corrupt Joe B says we will build back better. Meaning better Democrat puppets.

I honestly think the number is about half that.
You’re right. 40% of the country would riot and or not not care to get involved (even if they voted for Trump). It would fall to the other 60% to stop the riots which isn’t ideal. The military has more important tasks than riot prevention right now. Trump doesn’t want civil war. He wants to wake up the country to the truth without bloodshed at all costs.

Did they actually begin redecorating right when Trump left? It seems like they could have started before that since he was mostly in the Executive Mansion living quarters toward the end.
If you think for a second Trump would allow the illegitimate Hiden to do a thing in the WH while
he was still there than you’re more hopeless than I previously thought. But I love how you presume to know anything about the whereabouts of POTUS. If Trump really did leave the 20th then where is Baron? He never boarded the plane to palm beach. He never got off the plane to palm beach. Do you really think Trump would loose track of his youngest son?

So @Billabong4356 have you read the actual law? I have not but will. 10 pages of boring congressional law ugh! Pages 419-429

Knowledge is power. Would you not agree? Liberty comes at a cost. But not even at the cost of having to read 10 pages. The first paragraph alone sums it up. Recognizes DC separate and that the US is a corporation.
I encourage everyone in this chat to read just the first paragraph of what DCandtheUTband posted and try and argue that DC is not a separate entity and that the US is not a corporation.

As for libs. Please read this paragraph also. Try and ask yourself a few questions. Could the people who forced this change be what DJT calls “the deep state”? Would “the deep state” do everything in its power with its influence over media and big tech to discredit and diminish DJT? Who really cares about the country? Who really is trying to keep the country under foreign control and enslaved? Who is really trying to set the country free?

Reactions: martycat1
You’re single-handedly redefining the term “sore loser.”

So I just checked and the inauguration date was March 4th from 1793 till 1933, the 20th Amendment changed it to Jan 20th.

Why didn't the date change as part of the Act of 1871? Just didn't address?
Does the 20th amendment say anything about fraud and a fake president? I didn't think so.

I’m married. We’ve got 3 boys. I take a home a salary in the mid 6 figures.....
Wow...impressive Daddy Warbucks...you’re not from California are you? You must be a movie star or something....

sadgator bets you have a “touring” model mini-van...sadgator is very jealous...

with all that coin, you’d think you’d be more than willing to pay a little more in taxes...

enjoy the next 4 years you selfish bastard...

Last edited:
You’re single-handedly redefining the term “sore loser.”
Nothing says sore loser like a drunk as a skunk Skankipotimus not coming out and conceding on election night (mind you, this was when things were decided back then, before blatant voter mail fraud and days on end dragging out fake ballots) because she was stoned AF and cursing everyone in her campaign for "their" failures.

How soon you have forgotten this! You also forgot them loading the drunk skank up in a limo when she fell flat on her face and then had body guards load her up like a sack of potatoes into the back seat while they did a blockade of big asses to try and block a camera crew from filming the entire thing. They failed. 😂

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
I have found nothing in the Act of 1871 that gives any special power to the city of London or the Vatican over this country or Washington D.C. It creates a municipality like any other normal city for self governance of day to day activities. POTUS with the consent of the Senate appoints some officials and others are elected by the people. It is 10 pages of mostly banal civil code and restrictions on what the District can do. It affirms that the Congress has veto over anything that the District may vote to do. It may not tax any of the property of the US government. It may not print its own money. All of its officers must pledge to uphold the US Constitution. Section 39 deals with voter fraud. If only Pa and Ga were so vigilant.

Its 10 pages of micromanaging a newly created municipality.

Someone is going to need to provide ( I am not going looking for it as its a snipe hunt) the legal docs where this municipality has jurisdiction over the federal government, when its the exact opposite, and where it has signed away or gone into agreement with London and the Vatican to undermine this republic in any form or fashion.

Its poppycock just like illuninati, Bilderbergs, Jewish banker conspiracies or any other nonsense. I just watched a video where a guy claims the CIA has over a quadrillion dollars but is involved in some complicated scheme to hand the USoA over to the British Crown. If you have a quadrillion dollars you just buy what you want. Besides if you had that kind of money you buy the British crown as well and take over in your own name.

The democrat party is evil. Their platform is evil. Progressivism is evil. Collectivism beyond what is necessary to provide for a small government capable of defending our property and rights is evil.

Why must we look to some extravagant theory employing external and internal agents engaged in overly complicated schemes over centuries to describe our ills?

Its would be some d@mn stupid people that make a law in 1871 to hand over the country to the NWO in 2021+. They are long dead and will never see the fruits of their labor! Yet they would have to be some level of genius to have it all go to plan over 150 years of machinations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT