ADVERTISEMENT

Cannot be a fan of GWB anymore.

You're about 6 years late with this after he showed himself to be a RINO globalist along with McCain and Mittens ...
I know, but I was hoping he was different. I was fooled. I truly believe he has a good heart...but his loyalty to the establishment POS's has just runed that for me. Hard for me to believe that they do not realize that our party has changes, and a HUGE majority will never tolerate their kind anymore. They are as dumb as democrats

first you should never be a fanboy. second, youre letting your love of trump influence your perspective on reality. TRUMP is the DEVIL>

I never did like GWB nor his rotten family. They're all a bunch of bastads! Globalists and all. Claiming Texas and straight out of Connecticut even! Everything about them, the Clintons, the Obamas, & the Biden wreaks of lies and evil towards this country!

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I never did like GWB nor his rotten family. They're all a bunch of bastads! Globalists and all. Claiming Texas and straight out of Connecticut even! Everything about them, the Clintons, the Obamas, & the Biden wreaks of lies and evil towards this country!
I think they are tied at the hip.

first you should never be a fanboy. second, youre letting your love of trump influence your perspective on reality. TRUMP is the DEVIL>

9fc766293f14613957e24b85388ae81d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT