ADVERTISEMENT

Canada sending Army to Newfoundland to dig people out from snow

Just spent last 48 in sub freeezing temperatures. Anyone that thinks this is the 5 hottest years in the history of the planet is a clinical moron.

Clinical moron is incorrect. They're called Warmists.

5 hottest years?

Sunny, remember the USS Little Rock in 2018?

Littoral Combat Ship USS Little Rock Leaves Montreal After Three Months Trapped in Ice. The Navy warship that was stuck on the St. Lawrence River for three months is now underway to its homeport at Naval Station Mayport, Fla., a Navy official told USNI News on Monday.

not a peep from the warmest worshipers

The Warmists use selective data. Some NASA scientists now say the Maunder Minimum is likely to return bringing another mini ice age. You won't read about it in the NY Times or see it on ABC TV.

Ghost may have it right. The Warmists may turn to Coolism. I believe the Warmists have far too much invested in the warming ruse. I could be wrong.

See where Lamumba dumps $14 mil on property that will be submerged in 12 years?

Reactions: nail1988
“it’s very cold somewhere in January, so I know definitively the planet is not warming.”

-Ghost.

And I get to point that out, because I am claiming the earth's climate is HEALTHY AND NORMAL. Pointing out it gets cold in the winter and hot in the summer proves my point.

Let's say you boil a pot of water on your stove. What is the temperature of that pot of water?

It's 212F, isn't it? Can you find a spot in that pot where the water is actually 73F?

I'll save you the trouble: You cannot. If the GLOBE is truly seeing its 5 hottest years as the warmists claim, then we cannot also still be having record COLD temperatures.

This is just common sense. I find it amusing that certain posters aren't smart enough to get this.

And I get to point that out, because I am claiming the earth's climate is HEALTHY AND NORMAL. Pointing out it gets cold in the winter and hot in the summer proves my point.

Let's say you boil a pot of water on your stove. What is the temperature of that pot of water?

It's 212F, isn't it? Can you find a spot in that pot where the water is actually 73F?

I'll save you the trouble: You cannot. If the GLOBE is truly seeing its 5 hottest years as the warmists claim, then we cannot also still be having record COLD temperatures.

This is just common sense. I find it amusing that certain posters aren't smart enough to get this.

Yes I’m sure the earth’s climate equates precisely to a pot of boiling water. I mean what’s the difference? I can’t think of hardly any.

Hey Mensa Man, what do you think of that comparison? Right, right... brothers on Main Street... Pastor Peabody something or other... Gina Davis.

Yes I’m sure the earth’s climate equates precisely to a pot of boiling water. I mean what’s the difference? I can’t think of hardly any.

Hey Mensa Man, what do you think of that comparison? Right, right... brothers on Main Street... Pastor Peabody something or other... Gina Davis.

GLOBAL means....the globe. It doesn't mean only the parts that are hot or that you want to talk about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT