ADVERTISEMENT

Can we keep a list of transfer portal for relevant teams?

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
I will start

Fsu coming in

1. Mckenzie Milton (will start)
2. CB from Arky
3. Jermaine Johnson DE from UGA (will start since Robinson and kaindoh both declared for the draft but they sucked anyway)
4. Parchment WR from Kansas (will start)
5. Jammie Robinson S from Sount carolina (hasnt committed but was in tally this weekend and all signs point to him committing and he would start)

UF has gotten

1. Bowman from clemson
2. DT from penn state
Who else? Has any1 of any importance left?

Great idea. Since Dan & staff are such incompetent recruiters, even other coaches losers will be a vast improvement to what's on the Gator's roster now days...

And with a couple thousand players in the postal, why bother to recruit inexperienced HS bums, when you can just bring in experienced xfer's instead.

Reactions: fsu939913
I will start

Fsu coming in

1. Mckenzie Milton (will start)
2. CB from Arky
3. Jermaine Johnson DE from UGA (will start since Robinson and kaindoh both declared for the draft but they sucked anyway)
4. Parchment WR from Kansas (will start)
5. Jammie Robinson S from Sount carolina (hasnt committed but was in tally this weekend and all signs point to him committing and he would start)

UF has gotten

1. Bowman from clemson
2. DT from penn state
Who else? Has any1 of any importance left?
I heard Big Cat was heading to get some free shoes

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
Auburn has more national titles than you too since 1980.

youve really got to work on your burns.

And I'd like you if you were decent poster. Unlike the noles though, you are not.
Why do you choose 1980? You know why. So UGA has exactly the same number if natties as UF since 2008. And we have more SECC all time. Pick your arbitrary dates for whatever makes you look really smart.

Why do you choose 1980? You know why. So UGA has exactly the same number if natties as UF since 2008. And we have more SECC all time. Pick your arbitrary dates for whatever makes you look really smart.
The state of Florida has 11 national titles won on color television sets. The state of Georgia has 1. Congratulations, Georgia Tech.

because 40 years is a really long time for a team with the resources that Georgia has to have zero national titles

that's why.

And conference titles in that 40 years?

just 6. Three of those being 1980, 81 and 82.

I guess you can go back as far as you like but I'm not sure what that will get you. A national title in the 40s?

another handful of conference titles during the Bear years? 6 of your conference titles came between 1896 and 1959, and if you only can't the SEC, you have 4 between 1942 and 1959.

that's great and all, but again, it's a very long time ago.

Be specific on that bogus claim. You have more Football SEC-C's than UF, and many of them were in the leather helmet days of your great granddaddy.

UF has more total SEC-C's than every other school in the SEC. :cool:

UF is the only school in the NCAA with a B-Ball and a Football NC in the same year.
UF is the only SEC school with B-2-B B-Ball NC's since 1950, UK did it once back in the 1940's I think.
UF is the only school in NCAA history with B-2-B B-Ball NC with the same 5 starting players.
UF is 1 of only 4 schools in the NCAA that has won a NC in all of the Men's Big 3 Sports, Football, B-Ball & Baseball.
UF is the only school in the NCAA to finish in the Top 10 for the Natl. All Sports Award for 30+ consecutive years (34 I think?).

Your UGly legghumping, nuttlicking, buttsniffers used to be just another SEC 'football factory,' but you're not even much of that anymore.... Last NC in 1980. Even pretender has-been Neutered Lame has had one more recently than that (88), back when the big N.E. media-morons could still vote yawl one....

Now, back under the porch where you belong, before someone takes a rolled up newspaper to you. 🤣

Reactions: Nicktheslick
because 40 years is a really long time for a team with the resources that Georgia has to have zero national titles

that's why.

And conference titles in that 40 years?

just 6. Three of those being 1980, 81 and 82.

I guess you can go back as far as you like but I'm not sure what that will get you. A national title in the 40s?

another handful of conference titles during the Bear years? 6 of your conference titles came between 1896 and 1959, and if you only can't the SEC, you have 4 between 1942 and 1959.

that's great and all, but again, it's a very long time ago.

Georgia has one national title all time. Florida has three. So I guess I will go back to The Big Bang.

Georgia tries to claim 1942, but tOSU won the AP title that year. Georgia is trying to claim a natty based on that bastion of national champion selectors, Likenhous. That 1942 title is about as valid as UCF's 2018 title. The only title they have in their history was bought and paid for with Hershel Walker's Trans Am. Way to cheat, I mean, go, dawggies!

And it's not like 1942 was anything to brag about either. While players from colleges in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi (all the SEC states, really) were volunteering or being drafted to join the war effort, Georgia had their team all enroll in ROTC so they could avoid the draft. Georgia actually tries to claim a national title from a bunch of draft dodgers! Georgia actually thought that college football was more important than beating back the ambitions of Hitler and Hirohito!

If it were my Gators (and thank God it isn't), I would try to downplay such a shameful period in our history. But not the dwags, they are PROUD of cheating the war effort to NOT win a national title! Just goes to show there is stupid, ridiculously stupid, and Georgia Bulldawgs.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatorGray

He should have simply said "in history" ... such as, in the history of college football, UGA has a total of ONE (1) national championship. That only puts them behind a few teams, like Florida, FSU, Miami, Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Clemson, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas, Southern Cal, Army .... well, you get the picture.

No doubt Georgia is currently a relevant team. The question is whether Kirby can do anything with the talent he has garnered, at least anything which puts more hardware in the trophy case. We shall see.

Reactions: gatordad3
RB Demarcus Bowman rsFr ***** - Clemson

TE Arik Gilbert rsFr ***** - LSU

LB/BUCK Diwun Black Jr **** - JuCo returnee

DT Daquan Newkirk **** - Auburn Grad-xfer

DT Antonio Shelton *** - PSU Grad-xfer

K Jace Christmann *** - MsSt
8/8 FG's - 2/2 20-29, 4/4 30-39, 2/2 40-49 - 29/29 XPt
=====

Last year Dan got a couple of others that look to be pretty good:
LB Brenton Cox So ***** - UGly
RB Lorenzo Lingard ***** - Miami
Among others....

Dan Mullens Transfer List at UF (per 247)

WR Grimes ***** - tOSU - Eligible
WR Jefferson **** - Miss - Eligible

2019 (2)
OLB/DE Brenton Cox ***** - UGly - Sit Out, eligible 2020
Being fair about it, the NCAA let Fields play immediately at tOSU.... :rolleyes:
LB/BUCK Jonathan Greenard **** - Grad-xfer

2020 (7)
WR Justin Shorter ***** - PSU - Eligible
RB Lorenzo Lingard ***** - Miami - Eligible
OG Stewart Reese *** - MsSt - Grad-xfer
OLB Noah Keeter *** - UCLA - W-O
WR Jordan Pouncey *** - TX - Sit Out?
K Zack Sessa ** - GaSo - ??
~~ 247 counted Cox for 2020.

2021 (5) -- All Likely Eligible?
RB Demarcus Bowman ***** - Clemson
TE Arik Gilbert ***** - LSU
DT Daquan Newkirk **** - AU Grad-xfer
DT Antonio Shelton *** - PSU Grad-xfer
K Jace Christmann *** - MsSt

That's 6 were were/are 5-star rated, out of 15 total, so not bad imo.

I believe that's correct, but if not, feel free....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT