ADVERTISEMENT

California, the left's 'lockdown utopia' now has TWICE the number of covid cases as 'wide open' Florida

Lockdowns kill people. Sheep hoodwinked again. Ghost right again. @Nolec wrong again.
Only cucks complain about DeSantis's leadership in Florida. Fredo and the fagtard from California could learn a thing or two. How is Newsome's recall and removal from office doing by the way?

Only cucks complain about DeSantis's leadership in Florida. Fredo and the fagtard from California could learn a thing or two. How is Newsome's recall and removal from office doing by the way?
Probably non existent since Californians are the biggest bunch of spineless cucks in this country. Call a spade a spade, they voted that moron in and they deserve everything they’re getting.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Probably non existent since Californians are the biggest bunch of spineless cucks in this country. Call a spade a spade, they voted that moron in and they deserve everything they’re getting.
As has been demonstrated time and time again on these pages, Ghost and BamaFan1137 getting through to the slow is completely beyond their reach. The slow will vote moron again.

Hey stupid people, do you not know how to read? This is from Worldometer
#USA
State
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
PopulationSourceProjections
USA Total24,482,050407,20214,428,3519,646,49773,9631,230285,693,539863,116
1California2,994,51933,5931,268,5211,692,40575,78785038,228,615967,51439,512,223[view by county] [1][projections]
2Texas2,133,49032,8391,700,367400,28473,5791,13318,094,723624,04528,995,881[view by county] [1] [2] [3][projections]
3Florida1,571,27924,138798,536748,60573,1581,12417,654,084821,97121,477,737[view by county] [1] [2] [3][projections]
California has about 74 k cases of covid per million population where Florida has about 73.57 K per million. California has tested over twice as many persons as Florida and has a lower death rate per million than Florida. And California has almost twice the population as Florida.
No wonder Trumpers are so STUPID, you can't read or interpret data.

without looking it up and verifying your numbers (because there is no need as even your numbers prove the same point) it looks as though california is still doing worse per million than florida. Point being, the lockdowns (dem supported) are doing far more damage than staying open as they are crushing the economy as well, Leading to poverty etc.

Smart one

So to review.....

California: Everyone has to wear a mask (but the governor), everyone has to stay home (but the governor), businesses shut down, total lockdown. And 3 million cases.

Florida: Everyone can go about and live their lives (including the governor). 1.5M cases.

So this proves both Pres Trump and Ghost were right a year ago: Best way to fight covid is to get outside, get plenty of natural Vitamin D (sunlight), and live your lives.

But the goal was never to fight covid, was it @Nolec and @sadgator? It was always about fighting Trump.

I honestly don't see how you guys live with yourselves. I really don't.

Reactions: jmlabree
So to review.....

California: Everyone has to wear a mask (but the governor), everyone has to stay home (but the governor), businesses shut down, total lockdown. And 3 million cases.

Florida: Everyone can go about and live their lives (including the governor). 1.5M cases.

So this proves both Pres Trump and Ghost were right a year ago: Best way to fight covid is to get outside, get plenty of natural Vitamin D (sunlight), and live your lives.

But the goal was never to fight covid, was it @Nolec and @sadgator? It was always about fighting Trump.

I honestly don't see how you guys live with yourselves. I really don't.

Poor desperate welcher, just fails when math is involved. As usual. His breathless idiotic thread title CALIF. HAS TWICWE COVID CASES, is typically welcher lies by stats. Adjusted for population ( as the intelligent people do) Calif. has 3% greater cases than Fl.. ( using the worldometer data given by jfegaly) Also note Calif. probably shows that 3% increase due to testing at 17% higher rate than Fl. Also of note Calif. has 24% fewer deaths /million than Fl.
Welcher using stats to HOODWINK. But we know that, by definition, he lies because he's a WELCHER.

Poor desperate welcher, just fails when math is involved. As usual. His breathless idiotic thread title CALIF. HAS TWICWE COVID CASES, is typically welcher lies by stats.

LMAO! booger has a new one 'lying by stats' LMAO! I guess that's booger code for 'You are using stats in a way that destroys my narrative' LOL

This isn't that hard: If mask mandates REALLY work and lockdowns REALLY work, then the areas such as California that are being MILITANT about both, would have the best covid results.

Instead, they have some of the worst. That tells critical thinkers that masks and lockdowns do NOT help slow the spread of covid cases and deaths, and may actually MAKE THEM WORSE.

I have no idea what it tells a booger.

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
Poor desperate welcher, just fails when math is involved. As usual. His breathless idiotic thread title CALIF. HAS TWICWE COVID CASES, is typically welcher lies by stats. Adjusted for population ( as the intelligent people do) Calif. has 3% greater cases than Fl.. ( using the worldometer data given by jfegaly) Also note Calif. probably shows that 3% increase due to testing at 17% higher rate than Fl. Also of note Calif. has 24% fewer deaths /million than Fl.
Welcher using stats to HOODWINK. But we know that, by definition, he lies because he's a WELCHER.
You have to slow down and get the logic gears rolling here. If the mask mandates and lockdowns were as effective as you believe, then why are you having to do so much math to get the numbers to equal one another?

If lockdowns were so effective the first time why are we doing them again? If lockdowns were not effective the first time, why are we doing them again?

Calm down booger

LMAO! booger has a new one 'lying by stats' LMAO! I guess that's booger code for 'You are using stats in a way that destroys my narrative' LOL

This isn't that hard: If mask mandates REALLY work and lockdowns REALLY work, then the areas such as California that are being MILITANT about both, would have the best covid results.

Instead, they have some of the worst. That tells critical thinkers that masks and lockdowns do NOT help slow the spread of covid cases and deaths, and may actually MAKE THEM WORSE.

I have no idea what it tells a booger.

Sigh. Figures don't lie but liars do figure = lying by stats. Just to explain for the painfully ignorant.. So do welchers.... by definition I'd say.

You have to slow down and get the logic gears rolling here. If the mask mandates and lockdowns were as effective as you believe, then why are you having to do so much math to get the numbers to equal one another?

If lockdowns were so effective the first time why are we doing them again? If lockdowns were not effective the first time, why are we doing them again?

Explain how effective you think I believe they are, since masks, hygiene, and distancing are so far all we have that I know of to slow the spread, please tell us your solution to slow the spread.

He can't answer. We've all been asking him these same logical questions for almost a year.

He doesn't care how many cases there are or how many deaths.

If he did, he would look at the facts and ask the same questions you are. All booger cares about is Orange Man Bad.

Explain how effective you think I believe they are, since masks, hygiene, and distancing are so far all we have that I know of to slow the spread, please tell us your solution to slow the spread.
Do exactly like Florida is doing. Normal healthy people should take the same precautions they take during flu season. If you’re high risk protect yourself, it’s not up to me to alter my life and ruin my bank account to protect you. If you run a business and want to stay open under draconian methods have at it but if you want to run it like you always did then that’s your choice too. If I’m a high risk candidate I won’t visit your establishment, In fact if I’m that scared I shouldn’t be visiting any establishments. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Stop trying to play hide and seek with a virus, especially now that there is a vaccine for it.

Now go ahead, explain how effective you believe these measures are since all I’ve seen you do is fight tooth and nail at any suggestion of rolling back restrictions. Lay it out there instead of breaking out the abacus to refute the data that shows the lockdowns have done absolutely nothing to slow this down everywhere it’s been tried.

He can't answer. We've all been asking him these same logical questions for almost a year.

He doesn't care how many cases there are or how many deaths.

If he did, he would look at the facts and ask the same questions you are. All booger cares about is Orange Man Bad.
It sure seems that way. He’s got an opportunity now to make his case for ruining kids’ education and driving suicide numbers through the roof.

Reactions: jfegaly
It sure seems that way. He’s got an opportunity now to make his case for ruining kids’ education and driving suicide numbers through the roof.

Oh hell now you've done it! I tried to tell booger for months that his lockdowns were leading to more suicides than covid deaths. The CDC admitted they were seeing more suicides among students than covid deaths.

booger claimed it was another case of me 'using facts to tell a lie'.

These people are insane. They don't care how many people die, as long as it makes Trump look bad.

Evil incarnate.

good grief ur reaching.

Also note Calif. probably shows that 3% increase due to testing at 17% higher rate than Fl.

Wait, so now testing at higher rates can lead to uncovering more cases?

Now you're parroting Trump after saying Trump was FOS when he said the same thing.

You would rather spin than tell the truth.

Reactions: fsumc and jfegaly
Wait, so now testing at higher rates can lead to uncovering more cases?

Now you're parroting Trump after saying Trump was FOS when he said the same thing.

You would rather spin than tell the truth.

yep, and wants to selectively apply logic to fit his narrative. What about europe? What if they were testing more early on?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I cannot believe that he had the nerve to type that out.

When I said the exact same thing this summer he was one of the idiots that called (fake) bullsh1t.

It's impossible to believe anything from people like nolec or any other ideologue for that matter.

I cannot believe that he had the nerve to type that out.

When I said the exact same thing this summer he was one of the idiots that called (fake) bullsh1t.

It's impossible to believe anything from people like nolec or any other ideologue for that matter.
This is why you don’t listen to “ experts” or the news that have an ever changing story on what works and doesn’t work.

Do exactly like Florida is doing. Normal healthy people should take the same precautions they take during flu season. If you’re high risk protect yourself, it’s not up to me to alter my life and ruin my bank account to protect you. If you run a business and want to stay open under draconian methods have at it but if you want to run it like you always did then that’s your choice too. If I’m a high risk candidate I won’t visit your establishment, In fact if I’m that scared I shouldn’t be visiting any establishments. The toothpaste is out of the tube. Stop trying to play hide and seek with a virus, especially now that there is a vaccine for it.

Now go ahead, explain how effective you believe these measures are since all I’ve seen you do is fight tooth and nail at any suggestion of rolling back restrictions. Lay it out there instead of breaking out the abacus to refute the data that shows the lockdowns have done absolutely nothing to slow this down everywhere it’s been tried.

Show where I've fought rolling back restrictions. Remember Trump claiming he saved 2,000,000 lives. Well that's the deaths you'd have if you did nothing. Were at 400K. So tell me .... did mitigation work?

Show where I've fought rolling back restrictions. Remember Trump claiming he saved 2,000,000 lives. Well that's the deaths you'd have if you did nothing. Were at 400K. So tell me .... did mitigation work?
This right here. Are you arguing for more, less, or the same restrictions? Take a stance.

Oh hell now you've done it! I tried to tell booger for months that his lockdowns were leading to more suicides than covid deaths. The CDC admitted they were seeing more suicides among students than covid deaths.

booger claimed it was another case of me 'using facts to tell a lie'.

These people are insane. They don't care how many people die, as long as it makes Trump look bad.

Evil incarnate.

Welcher lie , this is by definition. Welcher claimed there were more suicides than covid deaths. I schooled him and now he's learned it WAS among high school students.
Strange that welcher claims I don't care about deaths, but he's the one that says don't mask or vaccinate. Can you say two-faced?

You guys do understand the difference between mitigation and lockdowns? Never been a fan of lockdowns, save for direst scenarios. Am a fan of mitigation.

You guys do understand the difference between mitigation and lockdowns? Never been a fan of lockdowns, save for direst scenarios. Am a fan of mitigation.
How do we get you to mitigate from this board for a while? 😂😂😂

kidding, I enjoy your craziness

On the way home from work I heard this on WBAP in Cow Town : From the L A Times: Make Amerika Kalifornia Again.

Kalifornia, the place where almost anyone with means is fleeing.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Bump for @Nolec

from the link.

wooowieeee

California’s hospitalization rates have also surpassed Florida, at 56 per 100,000 residents, compared with Florida at around 36 per 100,000 residents.

Bump for @Nolec

from the link.

wooowieeee

California’s hospitalization rates have also surpassed Florida, at 56 per 100,000 residents, compared with Florida at around 36 per 100,000 residents.

Bullshit, I’ve seen those numbers and they’re a lie. 🙄🙄🙄😉😂😂😂

Bump for @Nolec

from the link.

wooowieeee

But when you carry the one an extra space, take into account the number of Publixes versus the number of Jack in the Boxes, and multiply it by the population of Apple County and divide it by Citrus County it’s basically even so I’ll just sit on the fence and agree with the science Democrats are pushing because I need someone to make decisions for me.

But when you carry the one an extra space, take into account the number of Publixes versus the number of Jack in the Boxes, and multiply it by the population of Apple County and divide it by Citrus County it’s basically even so I’ll just sit on the fence and agree with the science Democrats are pushing because I need someone to make decisions for me.
And explain the math 😂

Reactions: jfegaly and fsumc
Bump for @Nolec

from the link.

wooowieeee

When Trump said let's try HCQ and the sheep shit themselves and said hell no, that told me this wasn't about saving lives for them, this was about killing people and blaming Trump.

Evil incarnate.

You don't even know what mitigation is. Mitigation is the process of making something less severe.

You claim mask wearing is mitigation for covid. Areas of the country with mask mandate have MORE CASES than areas without.

Mask wearing is NOT an example of mitigation. Mitigation means to make something LESS SEVERE. Mask mandate is proven to lead to MORE CASES.

This is why I tell everyone to never ever NEVER listen to booger on ANY topic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT