ADVERTISEMENT

California leading the charge in normalizing perversion and the abuse of children

Reminder: California is one of the bluest states in the Union.

This is what the left wants for all of America. Ray ray gets upset when I point out how the left supports perversion and the abuse of children, but I get upset that they do.
Lil Dickey is still licking his wounds and in hiding. All of that celebrating that McCarthy couldn't win his nomination ............ now the Freedom Caucus owns his soul because Democrats bit off their nose to spite their faces and failed to give McCarthy all the power on the first ballot.

ray-liotta-laugh.gif

Lil Dickey is still licking his wounds and in hiding. All of that celebrating that McCarthy couldn't win his nomination ............ now the Freedom Caucus owns his soul because Democrats bit off their nose to spite their faces and failed to give McCarthy all the power on the first ballot.

ray-liotta-laugh.gif
Ray ray legit thought Jeffries would be the Speaker of the House today.

We have the dumbest trolls on the internet...

You just issue a warrant for kidnapping if a parent takes the child to California.

Do not mention trans issues in the warrant.

Custodial parent must be forced to give up custody if trans issue is involved and they want to move to a trans "affirming" state. They can move but the child stays and if other parent has issues then they become ward of state.

State with such laws must have law stating that out of state officials disregarding kidnapping charges will themselves be classified as accessories (judges and LEOs not exempt) and if they leave their state will be subject to arrest, extradition, prosecution and incarceration.

You just issue a warrant for kidnapping if a parent takes the child to California.

Do not mention trans issues in the warrant.

Custodial parent must be forced to give up custody if trans issue is involved and they want to move to a trans "affirming" state. They can move but the child stays and if other parent has issues then they become ward of state.

State with such laws must have law stating that out of state officials disregarding kidnapping charges will themselves be classified as accessories (judges and LEOs not exempt) and if they leave their state will be subject to arrest, extradition, prosecution and incarceration.
Wonderful, because Big Brother knows more about how to raise your children than you do.

That was sarcasm. The State is siding with one parent over the other over what is clearly none of the States damn business.
Except these people divorced and the court stepped in and set the conditions for custody.

The mother has moved to Cali to subvert the process by eventually moving jurisdiction to a trans affirming state.

Texas judge is being obtuse by not ordering child returned because it is OBVIOUS what the mothers long term goal is and how she plans to subvert the custodial conditions put in place by Texas courts.

This stuff should NOT be allowed and red states should wake up and protect the children from this grooming, brainwashing and mutilation.

Except these people divorced and the court stepped in and set the conditions for custody.

The mother has moved to Cali to subvert the process by eventually moving jurisdiction to a trans affirming state.

Texas judge is being obtuse by not ordering child returned because it is OBVIOUS what the mothers long term goal is and how she plans to subvert the custodial conditions put in place by Texas courts.

This stuff should NOT be allowed and red states should wake up and protect the children from this grooming, brainwashing and mutilation.
OK since you're determined not to see my point and I'm annoyed, I'll spell it out for you.

You can't tell a parent they can kidnap their child and perform a mostly permanent medical procedure against the wishes of the other parent.

OK since you're determined not to see my point and I'm annoyed, I'll spell it out for you.

You can't tell a parent they can kidnap their child and perform a mostly permanent medical procedure against the wishes of the other parent.
LOL... OK ...seemed you were taking the opposite position which did confuse me.

Yep.

"The closest one can get to being a legitimate "gay conservative" is admit to himself or herself that one's struggle with same-sex attraction disorder (no matter how difficult that struggle has been) is a condition, not an innate identity, and one's eventual reorientation to heterosexual normalcy would be the best resolution to one's situation. A struggler of this type, who can abide by a policy of "Don't ask, don't tell," should be fully welcomed into, and be fully protected from "outing" by the conservative movement. I have known and worked with numerous such individuals over the years. The shorthand for this recipe for inclusion is "MYOB, not LGBT!"

"...In a democracy, when depravity becomes too widespread or dominant, the government will, of course, endorse such hedonistic behavior (often even financing it) because these people are voters. So, in Congress, liberalism means legislation protecting and promoting debauchery and licentiousness.

Liberal “morality” is basically a “live and let live” philosophy. And while even Jesus never compelled people to obey him (nor should we), liberals take this principle to its logical conclusion of licentiousness and utter dissipation—“freedom” with no restraints. As James Madison wisely noted, “Liberty may be endangered by the abuses of liberty as well as by the abuses of power....”

This is LGBTQ+ and not just the T which currently seems to cause even some leftists to pause. It is also the homosexuals aka the other letters. All of it is licentiousness.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT