ADVERTISEMENT

California doctors report more deaths from suicide than hoax flu

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

"The numbers are unprecedented,” Dr. Mike deBoisblanc of John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California, told ABC 7 News about the increase of suicide deaths adding that he’s seen a “year’s worth of suicides” in the last four weeks alone.

DeBoisblanc said he believes it’s time for California officials to end the stay-at-home order and let people back out into their communities.

"Personally, I think it's time," he said. "I think, originally, this was put in place to flatten the curve and to make sure hospitals have the resources to take care of COVID patients. We have the current resources to do that, and our other community health is suffering."

cc @sadgator. This is why we want the lockdown to end. Not cause we are bad people, because we don't want PEOPLE TO DIE.

Never fear, live or dead they were always and still will vote democrat.

Los Angeles County announced it would be on lockdown for at least 3 more months, I'll assume they will push for mail in ballots only.

Guess what percentage of the population in LA county is registered to vote?

125% out of 100%. Democratic stronghold.

Reactions: nail1988
Los Angeles County announced it would be on lockdown for at least 3 more months, I'll assume they will push for mail in ballots only.

Guess what percentage of the population in LA county is registered to vote?

125% out of 100%. Democratic stronghold.

Democratic is an adjective. There is nothing Democratic about LA County. You mean Communist and/or Democrat stronghold.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT