ADVERTISEMENT

Cade Mays ruled eligible by NCAA

Please elaborate
All you do it talk about how great UGA is...like UGA can't do no wrong...Kirby is great at everything. You'll give credit sometimes to other teams and players on other teams but it always comes back to how great UGA is. You're bias to your team. You act like UGA is top notch at every position, with coaches etc.

I'll admit UGA has a great program but you very well may struggle in some areas this year...you can't see it or admit it. Do you know yourself?

Not surprised you see it that way. Check your bias.

Here is the OP's post:

now all he needs is for the SEC to cleear him (formality). We now have college free agency.

Saying we "now" have college free agency implies that the Mays decision was the deciding factor. But where was UGaly when JT Daniels got an immediate waiver without having a single reason for it to be granted? Wasn't that much more of a "free agency" move than Mays? Hypocrisy. Also, whining.

Not seeing this post for what it clearly is, that's YOUR bias.

You know, you continue this narrative that you know nothing about. In fact, I have brought out the FACTS to you before on here. Kirby has a black(African-American) brother in law-for about 20+ years. He is NOT racist. He is in a unique situation with African American players that he can REALLY relate. Your shtick on this subject is old, tired and worn out. It is best that you move on to a different hate talk on Kirby. Out of interest, although to each his own, why is your hate for Kirby more than off the board. What gives?
I have no idea and honestly do not care if Kirby is or is not racist.

However whom his sister chose to have sex with and/or married has no bearing on if he is or is not racist.

Personally 95% of my relationships that have involved sex have been with the opposite race. All of my children were from two white women. My children are of course of mixed race. Racism has been experienced on both sides of the aisle of their family. I was once married to a white woman. Her marrying me did not change the outlook of her idiot brother or uncles. Same on my side with the few idiot family members I have.

All you do it talk about how great UGA is...like UGA can't do no wrong...Kirby is great at everything. You'll give credit sometimes to other teams and players on other teams but it always comes back to how great UGA is. You're bias to your team. You act like UGA is top notch at every position, with coaches etc.

I'll admit UGA has a great program but you very well may struggle in some areas this year...you can't see it or admit it. Do you know yourself?
You’re completely full of shit. Start linking them. Go ahead.

Here is the OP's post:

now all he needs is for the SEC to cleear him (formality). We now have college free agency.

Saying we "now" have college free agency implies that the Mays decision was the deciding factor. But where was UGaly when JT Daniels got an immediate waiver without having a single reason for it to be granted? Wasn't that much more of a "free agency" move than Mays? Hypocrisy. Also, whining.

Not seeing this post for what it clearly is, that's YOUR bias.
OK, since you seem to not be able to stop arguing with me, here’s the deal. In no way are these two the same. Daniels suffered a season ending injury, and his replacement took his job, kinda like with Fromm and Eason. So Daniels transferred to get playing time. Why did he get cleared when Eason didn’t? Ask the NCAA. Ask them why Fields was cleared why you’re at it. But with Mays, he was not injured. Had multiple starts over TWO seasons, played every position on the line. He’s on video numerous times stating his pleasure with being at UGA, the latest being the bowl game against Baylor when he started. Does that sound like a guy that wasn’t getting to play and wanted to go where there was less competition? Are you aware his father has an active lawsuit against UGA? Think maybe that plays into it and that’s what makes it different?

why do you care so much anyway? It’s just Georgia, you’re gonna beat us this year anyway, right? Jesus, dude.

However whom his sister chose to have sex with and/or married has no bearing on if he is or is not racist.

Personally 95% of my relationships that have involved sex have been with the opposite race. All of my children were from two white women. My children are of course of mixed race. Racism has been experienced on both sides of the aisle of their family. I was once married to a white woman. Her marrying me did not change the outlook of her idiot brother or uncles. Same on my side with the few idiot family members I have.
Mullen is a homophobe. Prove me wrong. And he’s a member of Antifa..These are my opinions.

OK, since you seem to not be able to stop arguing with me, here’s the deal. In no way are these two the same. Daniels suffered a season ending injury, and his replacement took his job, kinda like with Fromm and Eason. So Daniels transferred to get playing time. Why did he get cleared when Eason didn’t? Ask the NCAA. Ask them why Fields was cleared why you’re at it. But with Mays, he was not injured. Had multiple starts over TWO seasons, played every position on the line. He’s on video numerous times stating his pleasure with being at UGA, the latest being the bowl game against Baylor when he started. Does that sound like a guy that wasn’t getting to play and wanted to go where there was less competition? Are you aware his father has an active lawsuit against UGA? Think maybe that plays into it and that’s what makes it different?

why do you care so much anyway? It’s just Georgia, you’re gonna beat us this year anyway, right? Jesus, dude.
Mays left because of Kirby’s racism. You should stop spreading lies to make your side look better.

Mays left because of Kirby’s racism. You should stop spreading lies to make your side look better.
So you’ve just earned first guy to go on ignore on this board. You only say one thing here that I can see, and I won’t be seeing jt anymore.

Wow.

When you miss the point, you don't fool around. You miss the HELL out of it.

It was an UGA fan that posted this thread on our board. Had he not posted something about it I highly doubt anybody would have said anything.

You and Sad have something in common... 95% of his sexual relationships have involved sex with himself...

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Very surprised none of the creamsicle crowd who like to dress up as puke every day of the year aren't over here commenting about this kid's eligibility. Or do they no longer have any fans that can read up in Knoxvile?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Very surprised none of the creamsicle crowd who like to dress up as puke every day of the year aren't over here commenting about this kid's eligibility. Or do they no longer have any fans that can read up in Knoxvile?

You say that as if, at some time in the past, there were Vols who could read.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT