ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Lite is boycott target

I'm going to head something off at the pass.

This boycott will work because the people boycotting it actually buy the beer.

I dipped over to r/lgbt for some light reconnaissance and the dominant opinion is:

Lol the republicans are mad
Yay Dylan
Whatever, Bud Lite only supports us during Pride Month
Bud Lite is awful

Last edited:
I have a beer fridge in our basement. Lots of different brands - Budweiser will not be any…

BTW - The Bartesian if FANTASTIC!

shiner-bock-ice-irvine-ca-august-shiner-bock-beer-single-bottle-shine-bock-beer-spoetzl-brewery-shiner-texas-184658166.jpg

Most conservatives have families, jobs and other responsibilities. We can't be gluing ourselves to the floor.
This is the post of the year - AMEN brother.
I've always said "don't these people work" when they have their riots and burn cities. If they had jobs, they wouldn't have time for all of this crap. Can you imagine telling your boss, "I need the weekend off. We are going to burn Minneapolis down because we are mad". What a farce.

It's just slightly better than Busch or Natural Light. I think they make Busch by boiling chicken assholes, but I'm not a beer fan in general.
LOL - here on the west side of Evansville / Vanderburgh County and adjacent Posey County, Busch Lite is the predominant brand by far. It’s cheap beer and the folks around here drink lots of it. I almost never drank it until I moved here back in 2001, but at club meetings and other social gatherings I’ve adapted to the local custom.

I haven’t really talked to anybody about it, but I seriously don’t see a full scale boycott of Anhueser Busch products taking off here in this area. A guy at my church works for the local Budweiser distributor; I’ll have to ask him next time I see him if they are seeing any impact of a boycott.

A final note - if you’re looking for an alternative to A-B beer brands, I highly recommend Yuengling. I also like Shiner Bock.

I never buy or drink that crap anyway so what or whom BL decides to honor with a special edition can - that is not even being made available to the general public - is of no importance to me.
I do drink beer and my beer of preference is Hoegaarden, “the original Belgian wheat beer”. Some others I will consume when Hoegaarden isn’t on the shelves are Stella, Grolsch, Pilsner Urquell, etc.
I don’t purchase or consume commercially mass produced American beer.

A little off topic, but I also hate dark beers. My trip to Venezuela many moons ago took us to a German town high up on the mountainside not far from Caracas. The coolness from the sweltering heat was nice but the beer was not. Bartender handed me a beer. He scolded me and made me shake it up first before opening. Apparently those beers have a half inch of sludge on the bottom that must be agitated before drinking. So I did, and it still sucked. Never again. :mad:

A little off topic, but I also hate dark beers. My trip to Venezuela many moons ago took us to a German town high up on the mountainside not far from Caracas. The coolness from the sweltering heat was nice but the beer was not. Bartender handed me a beer. He scolded me and made me shake it up first before opening. Apparently those beers have a half inch of sludge on the bottom that must be agitated before drinking. So I did, and it still sucked. Never again. :mad:
I lived 3 years in Germany. Many Germans drank beer at room temp. Ugh!!!!!

They call that crap beer. Agree to disagree. I'm sure they feel the same about my flavored water...but I'm right according to me.

I like light beer and fruity drinks sometimes. Other times I like bourbon, scotch and straight moonshine.

If that makes me an alcohol bisexual...so be it. But don't come at me with a weiner on either night. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT