ADVERTISEMENT

BSC911 Irony

Biden, just like BSC is a thin facade of bullshit. Biden is the front man for a communist Amerika. Communist Lite.
Nav. Now I know how full of B.S. you are, accusing Biden of being the front man for a Communist America. That is a sign of total desperation. Even Trump with all of his continuous lying has not gone that far. You should be ashamed.

Reactions: BSC911
Knock yourself out. A woman of her stature is best found at a bowling alley. :D
That's exactly what Hobson said to Arthur's girlfriend, Linda, in the movie Arthur. One of my favorite movies.

Thank you for a memorable afternoon, usually one must go to a bowling alley to meet a woman of your stature.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Trump has kept more promises than any candidate I can remember.

I don't think I got any hope or change from the last guy.
Really?

Has ObamaCare been repealed and replaced?
Have we won the trade war with China?
Did we ever exceed 3% GDP growth?
Did he lock up Hillary?
Do we 3000 miles of the biggest Wall you’ve ever seen?
Were all the illegals deported?
Was DACA overturned?

He did lose the House. So he’s got that going for him.

Last edited:
Trump has kept more promises than any candidate I can remember.

I don't think I got any hope or change from the last guy.
We got plenty of fundamental change from the long-legged Mack Daddy. Thinking Americans said, "that's enough!"

Mack Daddy gave us Candace Owens and Blexit. The Squad gave us WalkAway. WalkAway was founded for Democrats who think for themselves.

Mack Daddy and Hillary gave us a reality TV star. Had not these two stiffs been such disasters, Trump would be off building a building somewhere.

Trump repealed Beijing Biden's 1994 crime bill that was devastating to black America. Trump directed more funds to historically black colleges than any president. Prior to the pandemic, black Americans, Hispanic Americans and Asian Americans saw lowest unemployment numbers ever recorded.

Pastor Scott says Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree. I voted Trump in early Texas voting.

The southern border wall is being built as I type. My Latino brothers are no longer having their tax returns withheld by the IRS for refusing to buy high Mugabecare insurance.

Really?

Has we won the trade war with China?
Did he lock up Hillary?
Was DACA overturned?

Did you actually drop your Tebow avatar to change it to one about Trump? What a snowfake! LOL

Really?

Has we won the trade war with China?
Did he lock up Hillary?
Was DACA overturned?

600+ miles of wall built on the back of a renegotiated NAFTA that cost Mexico billions. He faced crazy headwinds (like the gov't shutdown) but the promise is being kept.

ACA is on the way out - he killed the mandate which gutted the law...he's working on protecting pre-existing conditions and lowering drug prices now

You're correct on that one - he's only averaged 2.5%. But several economic factors have been very favorable. Obama doctored employment/labor participation with entitlements - labor participation is up, unemployment is (was) at historic lows (especially impacted were minorities), poverty was at an all time low, wages surged, etc. So good "gotcha" on 0.5% delta vs the promise, but Trump's economy was very strong until Covid.

He never promised to lock her up, just said she should be. He was smart to just let her lie face down in a pool of her own vomit and sorrow after she lost.

Good point on "the illegals" - he hasn't deported as many as Obama did but the influx is down (due in part to Covid and economic conditions).

And losing the House isn't good, but he's fared much better in that regard when compared to Obamessiah
tough break, pal

He's also kept other promises on taxes and economic policies, has been much less militarily involved than Obama (he has dropped fewer bombs), is bringing troops home in droves, has not entered us in any worthless wars, has dramatically improved conditions at the VA, he's getting dangerously close to establishing a much more peaceful Middle East (while Obama/Hillary just destabilized), he's managing North Korea very well, etc.

So yes, vs other presidents in my lifetime he's done a very good job of executing the initiatives that he ran (and won in a landslide) on. It's not perfect but it never will be.

600+ miles of wall built on the back of a renegotiated NAFTA that cost Mexico billions. He faced crazy headwinds (like the gov't shutdown) but the promise is being kept.

ACA is on the way out - he killed the mandate which gutted the law...he's working on protecting pre-existing conditions and lowering drug prices now

You're correct on that one - he's only averaged 2.5%. But several economic factors have been very favorable. Obama doctored employment/labor participation with entitlements - labor participation is up, unemployment is (was) at historic lows (especially impacted were minorities), poverty was at an all time low, wages surged, etc. So good "gotcha" on 0.5% delta vs the promise, but Trump's economy was very strong until Covid.

He never promised to lock her up, just said she should be. He was smart to just let her lie face down in a pool of her own vomit and sorrow after she lost.

Good point on "the illegals" - he hasn't deported as many as Obama did but the influx is down (due in part to Covid and economic conditions).

And losing the House isn't good, but he's fared much better in that regard when compared to Obamessiah
tough break, pal

He's also kept other promises on taxes and economic policies, has been much less militarily involved than Obama (he has dropped fewer bombs), is bringing troops home in droves, has not entered us in any worthless wars, has dramatically improved conditions at the VA, he's getting dangerously close to establishing a much more peaceful Middle East (while Obama/Hillary just destabilized), he's managing North Korea very well, etc.

So yes, vs other presidents in my lifetime he's done a very good job of executing the initiatives that he ran (and won in a landslide) on. It's not perfect but it never will be.
Spot on, though I bet it doesn't move the needle with @BSC911

Nav. Now I know how full of B.S. you are, accusing Biden of being the front man for a Communist America. That is a sign of total desperation. Even Trump with all of his continuous lying has not gone that far. You should be ashamed.
Whatcha thinking about today?

tough break, pal

1. Wrong
2. wrong
3. Correct.
4. Ok, just campaign talk that the Trumpers ate up. Still waiting on Obama to be locked up as well.
5. Correct. But don’t tell the Trumpers that. Another broken campaign promise
6. Still a huge loss.
7. Taxes yes. Economic policies no. If you fund tax cuts through a huge expansion of the deficit, that’s not really good economic policy.
8. Wrong. You can’t call losing the popular vote and winning a few close states a landslide.

Really all he’s done of any value is add 3 SC justices, which is just a matter of luck. Any idiot could have done the same.

1. Wrong
2. wrong
3. Correct.
4. Ok, just campaign talk that the Trumpers ate up. Still waiting on Obama to be locked up as well.
6. Still a huge loss.
7. Taxes yes. Economic policies no. If you fund tax cuts through a huge expansion of the deficit, that’s not really good economic policy.
8. Wrong. You can’t call losing the popular vote and winning a few close states a landslide.

Really all he’s done of any value is add 3 SC justices, which is just a matter of luck. Any idiot could have done the same.
522 miles are built or under construction and by the end of the year it's estimated there will be 600. You want to dicker over exact numbers? Fine, but he's building a wall.

He's cut one exec order for pre existing conditions and four to lower drug and insulin prices. The individual mandate has been eliminated. These are facts. You aren't entitled to your own.

Both have downsides...Obama's economic policies were austerity based and Trump is very much a stimulus president. But don't act like you give AF about the deficit all of the sudden...I'm sure you were just fine with Obama doubling it, or Pelosi going for a $4T Covid bill.

The popular vote doesn't matter. Candidates don't run their campaigns chasing popular vote, and opposition voters are suppressed in deep red and blue states. It's meaningless. By EC standards he crushed Hillary...which is all that matters. So yes, I 100% can call 304 to 227 a landslide (and you should too).

@BSC911 you do realize the president is determined by the electoral college system, not the popular vote, right?

You win by winning each state's presidential election, not the national popular vote.

Just checking, y'all always seem confused on that point.

@LizardGrad89

@BSC911 you do realize the president is determined by the electoral college system, not the popular vote, right?

You win by winning each state's presidential election, not the national popular vote.

Just checking, y'all always seem confused on that point.

@LizardGrad89
Not me. I understand that completely. But it has nothing to do with his overall popularity.

Winning a few key states by a few thousand votes is not a “landslide” in my book.

522 miles are built or under construction and by the end of the year it's estimated there will be 600. You want to dicker over exact numbers? Fine, but he's building a wall.

He's cut one exec order for pre existing conditions and four to lower drug and insulin prices. The individual mandate has been eliminated. These are facts. You aren't entitled to your own.

Both have downsides...Obama's economic policies were austerity based and Trump is very much a stimulus president. But don't act like you give AF about the deficit all of the sudden...I'm sure you were just fine with Obama doubling it, or Pelosi going for a $4T Covid bill.

The popular vote doesn't matter. Candidates don't run their campaigns chasing popular vote, and opposition voters are suppressed in deep red and blue states. It's meaningless. By EC standards he crushed Hillary...which is all that matters. So yes, I 100% can call 304 to 227 a landslide (and you should too).
I’ve always cared about the deficit, as should most responsible people. Temporary deficits are necessary to bring us out of a recession, or to wage a just war. Otherwise they are irresponsible IMO.

Biden's not really qualified to be the front man for anything. He's just the depositor for his son's overseas bag holding. You can't see it because you are blind, but he's just a cardboard cutout as the placeholder for a Camel Toe presidency once they 25th Amendment him out of office for being unfit mentally to serve. (assuming the Dims steal the election, but this is their game plan). Why should I be ashamed for your dipshit party's shortcomings?

I think not.

1. Wrong
2. wrong
3. Correct.
6. Still a huge loss.

how cute. Fry guy getting lots of stuff wrong again. Shocking

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT