ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Supreme Court kneecaps EPA and 'climate change' nonsense

Great two weeks of Supreme Court decisions for the Constitution. Rough two weeks for the dems.
So here's my question...the SCOTUS just knocked a 3-letter agency down a major peg in their scope, influence and policy making ability.

I wonder what it does to other 3-letter agencies formed in a similar manner?

So here's my question...the SCOTUS just knocked a 3-letter agency down a major peg in their scope, influence and policy making ability.

I wonder what it does to other 3-letter agencies formed in a similar manner?
The jackbooted FBI doesn't have accountability to anyone regardless of who the AG is apparently. It's been like that since Hoover. :mad:

Yay! They were about to unload on the Permian Basin area in Texas (about 4 hours from where I live.)

Yay! They were about to unload on the Permian Basin area in Texas (about 4 hours from where I live.)
The very same Permian Basin whose oil discoveries fueled the Allied Victory in WWII. 🇺🇸
The EPA was so out of control that a literal rain puddle out West became a waterway in their view. Insanity.

Reactions: EvilWayz
Today was communist swapping day---Breyer for Jackson. I had to laugh when she took the oath to defend the constitution when she probably doesn't even know what it is, like she doesn't know what a woman is.
When Breyer was asked "What does the 2nd Amendment mean to you?" he said "Well it certainly doesn't mean anyone can have a gun on their nightstand!"

The Constitution disagrees, Look what has happened in just 2 weeks when we have rulings based on the Constitution.

Imagine how much better this country would be if the SC following the Constitution was the rule, not the exception?

When Breyer was asked "What does the 2nd Amendment mean to you?" he said "Well it certainly doesn't mean anyone can have a gun on their nightstand!"

The Constitution disagrees, Look what has happened in just 2 weeks when we have rulings based on the Constitution.

Imagine how much better this country would be if the SC following the Constitution was the rule, not the exception?
I can't believe anyone who blatantly rejected the 2nd amendment ended up on SCOTUS.

We've got a new one now as well.

Not understanding the 2nd is an automatic disqualifier imo. Not understanding the biological differences between a man and a woman would fall into that camp as well.

Worse...she knew the differences. She was just too big of a coward to voice them because of political expediency.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT