ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Stacey Abrams ran and financed the Nov 3rd election & Jan 5th runoff in Fulton County

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Well screw all y'all. That Fat Assed She Freak may have "run" stuff in Fulton County. But the WSJ - which I still trust pretty much - found that as many as 700,000 voters did not vote in the runoff, many because Trump's "appearances" at rallies for Loeffler and Perdue were more about his insistence that the vote was stolen was the main reason they lost. Many deep red voters felt like their votes wouldn't count, which was flat out stupid. This is all part of what royally pisses me off about the R's in so many places. STOP BEING NICE GUYS AND PUSH BACK.
I'm a staunch Republican and I don't really care what y'all want to call me - RINO, wuss, whatever - it's on DJT that we have this messed up 50-50 in the Senate.

Well screw all y'all. That Fat Assed She Freak may have "run" stuff in Fulton County. But the WSJ - which I still trust pretty much - found that as many as 700,000 voters did not vote in the runoff, many because Trump's "appearances" at rallies for Loeffler and Perdue were more about his insistence that the vote was stolen was the main reason they lost. Many deep red voters felt like their votes wouldn't count, which was flat out stupid. This is all part of what royally pisses me off about the R's in so many places. STOP BEING NICE GUYS AND PUSH BACK.
I'm a staunch Republican and I don't really care what y'all want to call me - RINO, wuss, whatever - it's on DJT that we have this messed up 50-50 in the Senate.
You at times remind me of my wife. She can't handle inconvenient truths. He also stumped hard for both GOP candidates AFTER his election was stolen........ Both Kemp and his SOS are RINO sellouts. THOSE TWO are responsible for what happened in GA, not Trump.

The WSJ is no fan of DJT.

Many voters felt their vote wouldn't count and that not voting WAS their way of fighting back.

I simply do not understand this logic: If a vote is compromised, and we now know the vote WAS compromised in Fulton County, then how is it 'fighting back' to say nothing and just vote anyway?

This is the same logic @grandhavendiddy diddy uses, and he's no more a fan of Trump than you are.

This is why the dems keep cheating: Cause when we catch them cheating, we do nothing. And when we finally have a republican who fights for ending the cheating, we attack him and blame him when we lose.

Then say let's beat the cheaters where it counts.....AT THE BALLOT BOX!

We honestly deserve Joe Biden as our president if this is how moronic republicans are.

Perdue and Loeffler both bent over for the cheaters. If either of them would have fought back and demanded the runoff be postponed until election integrity was ensured, both would have won in landslides.

GA republicans were desperate for them to fight back.

They didn't. That's why they lost. Blame Trump all you want, but his name wasn't on the ballot.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Republicans are huge pussies. I have zero respect for the party’s feeble constitutions. The only time you see them get justifiably angry is when they’re infighting. They have fallen so far from the stand tall and firm abolitionist roots from which they were born. Right after the 2016 election I’m having a conversation with a friend who has been a Republican for 20+ years. He was so disgusted Trump won and started talking about how he’d be impeached within a year. It was like I was suddenly talking to a member of the squad or a dumb college kid.

That’s when I knew, the Republican Party will forever stay in a position of weakness. That any victories they get will be short lived because they fold too easily to outside pressure. They win anything and suddenly they think they need to change and be more like their opponents to retain power. It’s completely illogical. The aftermath of that 2016 election is when I knew I would never register as a Republican no matter how much I might agree with some of the things they stand for on paper. Their actions are cowardice.

As for Georgia, that state can go the way of California for all I care. They have been taking in the Hollywood money and selling out to China along the way. Georgia Republicans got everything they deserved in the last election and it’s been building for a while. They have no one to blame but themselves. They have a huge minge of a governor who sold them out and now two outright marxists as state reps in the Senate. Congratulations Georgia Republicans you are the archetype for everything wrong with the GOP.

Republicans are huge pussies. I have zero respect for the party’s feeble constitutions. The only time you see them get justifiably angry is when they’re infighting. They have fallen so far from the stand tall and firm abolitionist roots from which they were born. Right after the 2016 election I’m having a conversation with a friend who has been a Republican for 20+ years. He was so disgusted Trump won and started talking about how he’d be impeached within a year. It was like I was suddenly talking to a member of the squad or a dumb college kid.

That’s when I knew, the Republican Party will forever stay in a position of weakness. That any victories they get will be short lived because they fold too easily to outside pressure. They win anything and suddenly they think they need to change and be more like their opponents to retain power. It’s completely illogical. The aftermath of that 2016 election is when I knew I would never register as a Republican no matter how much I might agree with some of the things they stand for on paper. Their actions are cowardice.

As for Georgia, that state can go the way of California for all I care. They have been taking in the Hollywood money and selling out to China along the way. Georgia Republicans got everything they deserved in the last election and it’s been building for a while. They have no one to blame but themselves. They have a huge minge of a governor who sold them out and now two outright marxists as state reps in the Senate. Congratulations Georgia Republicans you are the archetype for everything wrong with the GOP.
All of this.

You at times remind me of my wife. She can't handle inconvenient truths. He also stumped hard for both GOP candidates AFTER his election was stolen........ Both Kemp and his SOS are RINO sellouts. THOSE TWO are responsible for what happened in GA, not Trump.
Sorry, but no. And you forgot the little pat on the head that says okay wifey dear. Cut that crap out. It's 2021.

Sorry, but no. And you forgot the little pat on the head that says okay wifey dear. Cut that crap out. It's 2021.
You still mad?😂

And yes, it's STILL Kemp's fault. He should have picked Collins (not Loeffler, a Hillary campaign contributor) . She was a weak link, and a terrible debater. Kemp's SOS was also a spineless cuck. Together they let Abrams steal both the Presidential and Senate elections with their lax election integrity oversight. Everyone saw it coming, and not one finger was lifted when the covid madness allowed elections to be defrauded.

Definitely Trump’s fault.

Tell me this…how do you know how many people didn’t vote when the election is this much of a total disaster?

ADVERTISEMENT